Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

My adopted child, the love of my life. Do not worry. You deserve everything, plus all the love.
And if you try hard enough in life... you'll earn that 3rd page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Yeah, don’t worry, it’s ok I made the same mistake too, I’ll definitely drive you to the shelter and make sure you’re safe

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

*eats dinner in silence but it isn't awkward*

*everyone passes food around without having to be asked*

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

I'm gonna try out for the football team. Dad, you were quarterback in highschool, right?

Wanna play catch?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

sweet thursday posted:

My adopted child, the love of my life. Do not worry. You deserve everything, plus all the love.
And if you try hard enough in life... you'll earn that 3rd page.

Cool mom, hey it’s not the 70s anymore, I’m gonna go bang out a gorge where nobody is true to anybody and see how it works out. :downs:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hello, Children, it's another glorious day, isn't it?

We tick one day closer to the inevitable return of GLORFLAX, Lord of Shadows and Whispers. All hail GLORFLAX!

Mother, please prepare my ceremonial blade so that I may begin the Ritual of Unbinding.

Hey, do you guys want to go to Pizza Hut tonight?

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

And this is our Lard Room

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hello, Children, it's another glorious day, isn't it?

We tick one day closer to the inevitable return of GLORFLAX, Lord of Shadows and Whispers. All hail GLORFLAX!

Mother, please prepare my ceremonial blade so that I may begin the Ritual of Unbinding.

Hey, do you guys want to go to Pizza Hut tonight?

Hey, Manspawn of GLORFLAX, Lord of Shadows and WHispers.

Can I have my 30 minutes of Xbox now? I want to try my new BASSMASTERS game.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Let's perform our blasphemous sacrifice to GLORFAX as a family.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
<posts everything from the Loveless Marriage thread>
<myself, my partner, or both of us are oblivious to, or ignoring the signs>

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

*refers to wife as Mother, sleeps in separate beds*

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Colonel Cancer posted:

*refers to wife as Mother, sleeps in separate beds*

Ah, Mr Vice President sir.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Only sells first child to demon in return for getting them out of jail

hallelujah
Jan 26, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh don't mind the skeleton, that's just dear papah's, tee hee, special friend

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Killed daughters stalker and hid the evidence as a family

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
what's that son? chemistry homework? let's see... hmm... you know what buddy? no one is born with knowledge, and even those who achieved great wisdom started as drooling babies with soiled diapers. let's consult the internet and see if we can find an answer together how about that? :)

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

If you are tired, or you have a tummy ache, then it's OK to sit for a while, or lie down if you want to do that

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Have fun in the yard, kids!

And remember, beyond that fence lies the Fallen Earth, a world full of demons and radioactivity. If you so much as pass a finger over that fence, a monster will lock onto your scent and hunt you down forever. If you're lucky, he'll kill you quickly. But as we all know, people aren't generally very lucky, now are they? Now I understand you're 35 years old now, but I still dress you in your little sailor suits every day, so you WILL obey your Father. And perhaps, if you're good today, we'll let you out of the basement tonight to watch a movie about bees, which I know you both enjoy ever so much.

Now while you kids play, Mother and I are going to enjoy a little "alone time". Remember, if you cross the fence a monster will feast on your entrails, and only my love for you keeps this house and the surrounding yard safe from the radiation caused by the evil world around us!

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Need anything from the store?

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
I am a well-adjusted family.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Laslow posted:

Need anything from the store?

You need more ky jelly already?

Well, okay, but we only can budget $200 a week for it, okay?

Aug 3, 2014

If your tummy hurts, maybe you should put on the gurglespurts pants

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

There are 3 buttplugs on a shelf, one too big, one too small, and one just right.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Colonel Cancer posted:

There are 3 buttplugs on a shelf, one too big, one too small, and one just right.

Scratch that. Now there are two that are too small and one that's just right

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

ikanreed posted:

Scratch that. Now there are two that are too small and one that's just right

Scratch that, One that's just right, and the small one. . . the other one . . . "we need to go to the ER honey!"

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I found your dope, and guess what you're grounded!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
....In fact, we are seriously considering not paying for your semester abroad now. How can we trust you?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

T Bowl posted:

I found your dope, and guess what you're grounded!

Also I called the police

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

T Bowl posted:

....In fact, we are seriously considering not paying for your semester abroad now. How can we trust you?

We are very disappointed in you.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Now yeah I may have smoked pot in high school too, but that was a different time.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I've heard the stuff kids your age get now is up to 50x more potent!

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Reefer Madness!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Dad, is this second divorce going to be the last one? It's ok if it's not, just try to take care of your back and try not to invite another diaper fetishist to live with us.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
I enjoy my time with my family but am also grateful that we understand and respect our boundaries. When I see my peers bitterly accuse anyone with a healthy family relationship of either faking it to cover for a deeper dysfunction or being the result of a lack of intelligence and sophistication it makes my heart ache to know that whatever soul sickness ruined their own family has taken deep root in themselves and will haunt them and everyone in their lives for the rest of their days.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
Want to see pictures of my lovely wife and kids?

The kids are actually our two cats.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Tin Can Hit Man posted:

Want to see pictures of my lovely wife and kids?

The kids are actually our two cats.

And yes, we do refer to them constantly as our furbabies.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Cat people aren't well adjusted or normal :smugdog:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
The dog hasn't been taken for a walk in weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Please don't ruin your cousin's graduation party by mentioning Bernie Sanders again...