Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

dick wizard posted:

I'm too wrapped up in my own poo poo (working from home and jerking off twice a day) to get together which he accepted gracefully.

blessed user/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Breaking point... hmmmm.

So last year I met a friend (Let's say, Aay) who I hooked up with a couple of times, her house situation wasn't great. I thought it was an ok friendship, and she didn't show any red flags or anything. Her house situation turned for the worse and there was the risk of homelessness, so I put her in touch with a very close friend of mine (let's call them Bee) who lived in the same area, who I knew would be happy to accomodate her. Three weeks or months later Aay sends Bee some... incredibly violating and sexually charged messages, and tries to phone them, and a bunch of other stuff (Bee has some problems with phone calls and it can be a panic attack thing). Bee contacted me and told me that she had a panic attack about the phone call, so I contact Aay to ask her to ask first, and... Aay blew up, complete meltdown, started accusing me of a bunch of things, started accusing my friend of a bunch of things (That I, outright knew weren't true), started insulting me, my friend, calling us all the names under the sun, telling me that she'd turn my friend against me (ha! fat chance). I understood it was a meltdown at the time but wasn't happy with the things she said. I'm not really a stranger to doing stupid poo poo because of mental health problems, so I gave her 10 or so chances to apologise, and she didn't, so I cut her off.

I'm ok with people insulting me, but jesus christ after when your head has clearned at least have the basic decency to own up to those and apologise.

Anyway I found out only the other day about all of the violating poo poo Aay sent to Bee, at the time I only knew about the phone call thing :shudder:

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Feb 3, 2020