Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Almonds, pistachios, hazel, chestnuts, walnuts, hell we'll even allow peanuts even though they're legumes and not nuts! This is a thread for extolling the virtues of nutting, letting the world know when you fill your belly with nut, and and all other things nut related.

I just had some delicious mixed nuts dusted with sea salt and caramel flavoring. The sweet and salty flavors complimented the savory flavor of the nuts perfectly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I make my own Nut Milk

https://almondcow.co/products/almond-cow-milk-machine

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
Can I post when I plan on nutting soon?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

walnuts are fine, but who seeks them out? who goes out of their way to eat a walnut?

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Toasted pine nut atop hummus or basically anything is a net +ve in any circumstance.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Sorry. Just saw the thread. I'm like three posts behind.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

BALLS ON CHIN

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I like to nut bold

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Now, I'm not going to sit here and suggest that NUTS are any good for you in any capacity, they simply aren't. On the contrary they have many negative health implications and should simply be a last resort survival food, occasional treat or accoutrement.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nothin like a tangy orange with some phat nuts. :munch:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

youre posted:

Now, I'm not going to sit here and suggest that NUTS are any good for you in any capacity, they simply aren't. On the contrary they have many negative health implications and should simply be a last resort survival food, occasional treat or accoutrement.

what the gently caress is this cashew placement? w. t. f.?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Deez Nutz are my personal fave

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Almonds are the worst nut by a mile. They are always bad.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

oh but seriously I posted:

what the gently caress is this cashew placement? w. t. f.?

There is almond, peanut. And everything else.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

TheAardvark posted:

Almonds are the worst nut by a mile. They are always bad.

gently caress outta here

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Unless you're pumping iron nuts are too high calorie for not enough food. A solid 0/10 to nuts from me.

e: Also peanut butter is the most disgusting substance known to man. I'd rather drink horse diarrhea.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Literally just got back from acme with these. I already ate half of them while watching a movie. I like to toss a bunch of the peeled ones in hot sauce, and then toast them. Spicy peanuts forever.

A nut tale: In winter 2009, I was homeless in NYC. I was meandering around in a park killing time before work. A gentleman working a Nuts4Nuts cart looked at me, frowned, and then brought over a tiny folded napkin with a tiny roasted cashew inside. It was then that I realized I wasn't pulling off the "not entirely homeless" vibe as accurately as I'd imagined. But would I make literally all the same mistakes again for more free nuts???

Matlack Radio fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jan 31, 2020

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nurge posted:

Unless you're pumping iron nuts are too high calorie for not enough food. A solid 0/10 to nuts from me.

e: Also peanut butter is the most disgusting substance known to man. I'd rather drink horse diarrhea.

You're even worse than the almond guy. This forum is full of lunatics.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

youre posted:

There is almond, peanut. And everything else.

salted honey cashews are a cheat code for making this worthless hell world worth tolerating for another day

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Matlack Radio posted:

A nut tale: In winter 2009, I was homeless in NYC. I was meandering around in a park killing time before work. A gentleman working a Nuts4Nuts cart looked at me, frowned, and then brought over a tiny folded napkin with a tiny roasted cashew inside. It was then that I realized I wasn't pulling off the "not entirely homeless" vibe as accurately as I'd imagined. But would I make literally all the same mistakes again for more free nuts???

Wtf he gave you ONE nut? Like, did he think he was giving you motivation to not be homeless or something

youre
Dec 30, 2019

oh but seriously I posted:

salted honey cashews are a cheat code for making this worthless hell world worth tolerating for another day

When was the last time you had a cashew?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

youre posted:

When was the last time you had a cashew?

two days previous. how can you like p-nuts better? nothing to them

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

almonds are ok

youre
Dec 30, 2019

NMS

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You know when you go to a faire, or a mall that isn't quite dead yet and they have roasted almond stands? Is there anything worse than biting down on what you believe will be a delicious sweet velvet and you break a molar on a piece of pure syrup?

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Wtf he gave you ONE nut? Like, did he think he was giving you motivation to not be homeless or something

I took it as a kindness.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

I got a big ol bag of mixed nuts and I nut very regularly

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

Almonds and Walnuts rule the land around me and are also extremely gross

Pistachios, on the other hand... mmmm

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Jacking off is a sin

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Nuts are an important component in time-stamping your shits. For example: Eat nuts with breakfast, maize with lunch and paprika with dinner. That way you can keep track of what meals you have pooped out and anticipate your bathroom needs for the rest of the day.

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

youre posted:

*Pistachios not at the top

Frick you, you stupid whore, you scum of the earth and sea, you slut bitch peanut-rear end-swallowing cock-summoner

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Pecans are where it's at. Cashews and macadamias are also good in any form. The Brazil nut (and we all know what those are called) are always the last ones left in the bowl

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Small Gay Planet posted:

*Pistachios not at the top

Frick you, you stupid whore, you scum of the earth and sea, you slut bitch peanut-rear end-swallowing cock-summoner

When was the last time you had a pistachio? exactly. You are just trying to troll or get attention by being oppositional, vote 1 and move or get a life.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

youre posted:

When was the last time you had a pistachio? exactly. You are just trying to troll or get attention by being oppositional, vote 1 and move or get a life.

He's right tho. Pistachios are the best nut. Nuts are still bad for you tho.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Macadamia nuts if you're feeling fancy.

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Walnuts in my oatmeal rn.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Pistachios are great but sometimes you get one that is completely closed and it breaks your heart to realize that you'll never taste that delicious nut. (Unless you have tools but if you bring tools to snack time you're a complete psycho)

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Icochet posted:

Pistachios are great but sometimes you get one that is completely closed and it breaks your heart to realize that you'll never taste that delicious nut. (Unless you have tools but if you bring tools to snack time you're a complete psycho)

I love them because when you get one open you can open all the rest of its friends with the shell. It's like the ultimate betrayal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Pecans are really freaking good.