Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Nintendo character would you like to see in the next Soul Calibur game?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 99 8.48%
Other 53 4.54%
jenna got milked 1015 86.98%
Total: 1167 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

itry
Aug 23, 2019

It's the one where the mysterious protagonist wakes up from suspended animation inside an abandoned spaceship.

There was some weird nursery song in the first 15 minutes, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

all the rune factories and harvest moons of the world pale next to stardew, the new god king of farming games

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'd rather play rune factory than stardew

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Guys whats a decent video editor? I just need to be able to trim and splice together clips without losing quality (like Windows Photo app), dub over audio when I want to anddd thats about it. I dont need Hollywood style, I just wanna be able to present my game clips the way I want.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
I always used VirtualDub when I needed to do something simple like that

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

vsdc

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I just threw that on and it seems alright but what I want in this instance is to add a single audio clip over top of the game audio just for a second. Looks like I can only pick one or the other in VD2. ^^ trying this now

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/SonicFox5000/status/1233936362706960384?s=20

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

still posting in February thread.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
February is over, please don't chat

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

codo27 posted:

Guys whats a decent video editor? I just need to be able to trim and splice together clips without losing quality (like Windows Photo app), dub over audio when I want to anddd thats about it. I dont need Hollywood style, I just wanna be able to present my game clips the way I want.
AVIDemux http://avidemux.sourceforge.net/ is basically the modern VirtualDub-clone linear editor that supports all modern video formats, and will allow you to cut and join clips losslessly (as long as you are cutting along i-frames)

In order to dub over audio you will have to combine it with a free audio editor like Audacity https://www.audacityteam.org/ - just export the audio to a wav, then open it up with audacity and record your dub over of the same length, combine the two tracks with audacity, then save and use the "replace audio track" function to replace the original with your dubbed over version.

Of course this all takes a few more steps than using a non-linear editor, but if you want to cut and join without losing quality, this is what you want.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Oh hey, Harmonix is making a new game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udxnpK5W0ws

edit: It looks like they went with my suggestion of "Dropmix looks cool but I'm not gonna buy cards and play on my phone"

edit 2:f,b

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Mar 2, 2020

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

that just looks like dropmix but without the card game

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

EVO or QVO for PS4 Pro drive? Will I feel the difference in the system? QVO is $50 cheaper.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

love to be posting on february 31st

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Delete this page

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

love me some langoliers

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

haveblue posted:

February is over, please don't chat

Eternal February sumbinches

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
This lawless thread exists out of time, the rules don't apply, post what you want in this forgotten place

kids who had a genesis and not a snes have had their taste poisoned by having the inferior console

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Relax Or DIE posted:

This lawless thread

Oh I'm sure we can come up with a few rules..

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

when the console wars ended sonic was found dead in his bunker in green hill zone

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Sonic has gotta go fast but does he run to the aid of the proletariat or straight to the Gulag

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Relax Or DIE posted:

kids who had a genesis and not a snes have had their taste poisoned by having the inferior console

:hai:

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
The answer is: Chilli Dog

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

This lawless thread exists out of time, the rules don't apply, post what you want in this forgotten place

Genesis had Sega Channel, making it the superior console

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I had a Dreamcast as my first console and it owned

The only other console I had was a 360, which owned (and then they got rid of the Blades frontend)

Disco Anne
Apr 1, 2010

Assume you're going to survive.
That other thread can't be real, there's no Bowsette vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Yikes I was late to sort this out! Many apologies! Like Billy Pilgrim I was unstuck in time.

New thread here:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3915732