Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

paragon1 posted:

i don't remember these guys from my inquisitor playthrough. granted most of my inquisitor playthrough was spent regretting choosing to be a sheev instead of a maul.

Dear God why, the sorcerer was insanely great at slaughtering everything in their path in electric fury. They may be more fragile but that barely mattered considering how easy it was to kill almost everything before it reached you, the lightsaber was practically decoration more than something you worried about actually using.

quote:

having to actually fight all the adds in the hallways did really get me in the mood for those dark side options to electrocute motherfuckers.

LS Sith Inquistor just never really appealed to me like LS Sith Warrior, probably because my read on it was the Inquisitor came off as more too lazy to be evil rather than someone with nobility utterly infuriating everybody who had Sith pegged like LS Warrior. Dark side on the other hand was utterly over the top black humor which was amazing at times, especially the electrocute options. I've never really done any of the dickish options for my companions though, even the evil PCs struck me as being smart enough not to antagonize the people who knew where they slept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

PoptartsNinja posted:

I admit, I like the Lightside Sith Warrior in SWTOR a lot.

It's just a constant series of reminders that compassion can be as powerful a motivator as anger.

I love how almost NOBODY can understand them; everyone's so used to Sithy McMurder warriors that your cool pragmatism just drives them, Jedi especially, utterly insane. Definitely was more interesting that Light Side Inquisitor from what I played of it before I lost interest in TOR. The LS Warrior felt like someone with an inner honor code even if they did terrible things for the Empire, but the LS Inquisitor just came off not as some good guy but a "slacker Sith" who just found being evil to be too much work. Which was funny admittedly, but not nearly as good as the Warrior (DS Inquisitor though is rightly held up as some of the best evil PC writing around, you can eat ALL the scenery and shoot lightning cackling like a madman, and you spend a lot of your evil being mean to other evil bastards so it stays fun).

Buttchocks posted:

Oh. There wasn't when I played. I'm glad they changed that.

Think the title was "Worm Food"? Been a while. I always got it because there was a quest right around the Sarlaac and the fastest way back to town was to hop in and respawn really.