Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

"How long have we been on 205 Live? 5 years? 2 days? Help me to recollect."

"I seen it. You’re fond of me booking! Say it! Say it. Say it!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
The guy that used to do Joey Janela's Spring Break and other GCW promo packages is the one that's did that Southpaw Wrestling promo package, and maybe the whole thing?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I liked the look of the trailer and the concept of seeing them in the doldrums of the 94 wrestling scene is interesting to me. I am wary that the magic will be gone though, especially if they're only doing it to spite Jericho or try to prove that they can do it without him or something.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I liked the look of the trailer and the concept of seeing them in the doldrums of the 94 wrestling scene is interesting to me. I am wary that the magic will be gone though, especially if they're only doing it to spite Jericho or try to prove that they can do it without him or something.

as long as chadd 2 badd & tex ferguson are back, i'm ok

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
chris jericho is living southpaw irl right now, he's wrestling a blind man at lethal leap year later tonight

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

55 seconds in, the god pop for the guy who this company only valued throwing pies in faces and dressing in bear suits to the point he felt suicidal over it https://streamable.com/pumvm

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Somewhere Hunter is ordering 50,000 LED wristbands.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Not a single post was made in this thread while the AEW PPV was going on.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

blunt posted:

Somewhere Hunter is ordering 50,000 LED wristbands.

They already did the LED wristband thing at Takeover: War Games last year. I remember them being handed out for Io Shirai's entrance, and they pulsed in time to her music. Couldn't find the actual entrance on YouTube or whatever, so here is a fan cam shot. But the actual event cameras panned over the arena, and it was a sea of blinking lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XDdFTU3wCU

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Mar 1, 2020

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not a single post was made in the wardlow thread during evolve

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

DarkstarIV posted:

They already did the LED wristband thing at Takeover: War Games last year. I remember them being handed out for Io Shirai's entrance, and they pulsed in time to her music. Couldn't find the actual entrance on YouTube or whatever, so here is a fan cam shot. But the actual event cameras panned over the arena, and it was a sea of blinking lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XDdFTU3wCU

NXT had people handing them out as you entered the arena, but in order to use them you had to register it with your phone number and then were bothered with post match texts to rate the match and all that bullshit. They also didn't encourage people to recycle them, and they were NXT branded.

AEW had one on everyone's seat when you got there, and no need to register it or do that phone survey stuff. Then they collected them after the event.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ShinsukeN/status/1233987763759976448

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

next smackdown: Braun vs shinsuke in a pianos match

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Costing in multi man tags doesn't seem nearly as bad now does it Shinsuke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU