Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
El Paso
Yeah
Yeah
View Results

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
Hi BYOB

my brother is getting married in El Paso later this year, is there anything cool to do around there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Mac Tonight posted:

Hi BYOB

my brother is getting married in El Paso later this year, is there anything cool to do around there?

i dunno op, when billy joe and bobbie sue decided to cut loose there they ran into a great big hassle

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Old or New El Paso? This is important.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Old or New El Paso? This is important.

If you go to the old one i heard you can fall in love with a Mexican girl but it might end in tragedy

Goons Are Gifts

Where's the checkbox though

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
rosa's cantina

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Steal a horse

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

If you go to the old one i heard you can fall in love with a Mexican girl but it might end in tragedy

I thought that was south of the border? I need to check my notes.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rob a bank with your gang, then proceed to double-cross your compadres and take it all for yourself only to get gunned down by the brother of one of your victims. Also Clint Eastwood is there.

alnilam

El Paso, which is Spanish for, "the Paso"

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

I am currently eating tortilla chips with Old El Paso hot chunky salsa. Here is my trip report: it sucks.

Heather Papps

hello friend

alnilam posted:

El Paso, which is Spanish for, "the Paso"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You should absolutely ask around loudly for some salsa made in New York City

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Manifisto posted:

i dunno op, when billy joe and bobbie sue decided to cut loose there they ran into a great big hassle

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
eat a burriot on a burro :mexico:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I thought that was south of the border? I need to check my notes.

the west Texas town of El Paso is specifically mentioned. although that is technically south of many different borders

vanisher

Elp rear end otex

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

the west Texas town of El Paso is specifically mentioned. although that is technically south of many different borders

Ohhhh! I was thinking of another American song that sounds vaguely Mexican. Lo siento

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Ohhhh! I was thinking of another American song that sounds vaguely Mexican. Lo siento

de nada, mi amigo

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Watched rango the other day. It was Perdy good pardner

Professor of Cats

I'm way late to the party and the chip joke had already been told. :negative:

alnilam posted:

And now that song will not leave my head.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i wish i was from Lampasas, TX so when people ask where im from i could say lamp asses and get away with it every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

You could try a taco kit (it's a family funtime fiesta!)