Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Dejan Bimble posted:

What the gently caress
How did Joel Embiid go 1/11 in an NBA game

Ah, how soon we forget what the Raptors did to the man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I kinda feel like the top of the east is gonna be like one of those Cavs years where all year I try to convince myself that "yeah teams that aren't the Bucks got a chance!!" and then we get a 4-0 or 5-1 non-competitve conference finals like the Atlanta "they're so good they got four all stars" year.

On the plus side, I think it's gonna be a lot more fun watching the Raptors go through that with Nurse at the helm than Casey and they're already overachieving so let's go bitch

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
The Venus of Monruz (also Venus of Neuchâtel, Venus of Neuchâtel-Monruz) is a Venus figurine of the late Upper Paleolithic, or the beginning Epipaleolithic, dating to the end of the Magdalenian, some 11,000 years ago. It is a black jet pendant in the shape of a stylized human body, measuring 18 mm in height. It was discovered in 1991, at the construction of the N5 highway, at Monruz in the municipality of Neuchâtel, Switzerland.

Here is a picture of Kyle Lowry.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

thank you, jack.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Lol it got me for sec

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
No Wiggins No Win

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Man maybe I'm forgetting things but I feel like that's the most convoluted trade I've seen for the least remarkable parts in years.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Wow, real glad my team has the heart of a champion and high draft pick talent like uh, fred van vleet.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

borrowed from OG probably

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
does this make wiggins better or worse, I can't figure it out

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
nba stalking alert: just drank a beer next to Terrance Davis at the airport. He had a milkshake and 1000 different people walking by telling him how good the game was yesterday.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

I was confused by the buyout chat here. Isn't buying out a guy on a big contract who's playing big minutes for you just cause you're bad kinda unprecedented? You hear about it with cheap vets and guys who aren't in the rotation but this one seemed odd to me

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Hm, looks like this Masai guy is an unemployable criminal, guess the other teams can gently caress off and stop trying to poach him from Toronto.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
where the gently caress is tim duncan

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

habeasdorkus posted:

He's there, for 3 points. Right next to Wilt.

Reading is hard gently caress

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Also I feel like this entire all star draft tweet thing was inspired by Charles 'Allen Iverson' Barkley

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

BWV posted:

Playoff game atmosphere in my mind tonight for Raps/Nets. A win means all star weekend is filled with pro-raptor takes that I can inject directly into my parts.

It's also the threshold for raptors to get enough wins in a row to make the wikipedia nba win streak leaderboard.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
just gonna leave this here in reference to the chart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XixBwzJ4KTk

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

R.D. Mangles posted:

https://twitter.com/matttomic/status/1227796728713269250?s=20

i'm guessing these are photoshops but really living the kwiche lifestyle

Nah man, that has authentic asian bootleg vibes and it's beautiful.

e: dying to see "mard"

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Feb 13, 2020

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
lmao at the Thompson quote

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

That deck is stacked with bibbys

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

straight up brolic posted:

Kawhi has been better this regular season than he was last year lol

Yeah it's like he's doesnt have the god like dominance aura of giannis so people forget sometimes but he's basically a perfect basketball player that never makes bad decisions, it's pretty unfair.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

ButtWolf posted:

Whats that nba streams discord? Papa needs the allstar weekend stuff.

I don't bother with discord, SportSurge tends to aggregate enough links that one of them is bound to be good.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Tbh the gimmick is kinda readable when it involves hyping up wiggins and chriss despite all evidence to the contrary. Irrational enthusiasm is way more quaint than saying lebitch for the 100000h time

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
We shaq proofed the hoops, but never had to contend with this power.....pure slamacite and jamacite, coursing through his veins

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
is there someone out of the frame tossing him like aragorn tossing gimli

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

original content do not steal

i didn't watch the game but lemme tell you, i'm proud as gently caress of lowry

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

R.D. Mangles posted:

I'm disappointed I forgot about the Zaporozhian Cossack painting now.

Giannis's agents get a request to meet with the Chicago Bulls in the summer of 2021

Lmao

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Oh man, that's the stuff

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Tbh me picking Piss Christ was a copout cause it's a photo.

Shoulda done Dogs Playing Poker.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Kibner posted:

Why would someone entertain the idea of forcing parents, especially parents of young kids, to miss Christmas for loving practice?

Wow look at this guy who doesnt have the WILL TO WIN [18 games]

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
dragan bender and papagiannnis condemned to play 1v1 for all eternity

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

drat. Lotta guys opening up about depression. Less open up about psychotic breakdowns. Cool.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
For me to poop on

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
I wouldn't bet on Toronto getting past the Bucks, but I could see it happening if the Bucks managed to gently caress up and collapse over a series or something.

Yes, I know that's kind of a tautology.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Zogo posted:

New BBR feature. Every Game-Winning Buzzer-Beater in NBA history:
https://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/buzzer-beaters.html

MJJ had nine. Joe Johnson and Kobe Bryant are tied with eight each.

Iggy having 5 really surprised me tbh

The other one that gets me is loving Monta Ellis with 4. I guess being shameless is good for getting that shot, tho.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Whats the most points scored without shooting a free throw? Because Tatum had 36 last night.

http://bkref.com/tiny/aFlMt

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

mrnoun posted:

The best one is the Marcus Smart 37-point game just a month ago. How quickly we forget!

Somehow, Smart hit 11 threes in a game and I didn't notice. drat.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
pretty sure that chart was made by wally szczerbiak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

dnp: hazing induced hypothermia