Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

"Robert Covington is top 10 most overrated player in the NBA. People talk about like he is Bruce Bowen with Kyle Korver's jumpshot, saying he can swing a championship. He is good. But people are really overrating him." - Zach Lowe

I dunno it comes across as a little stronger than that to me but that's obviously just my interpretation

I love Cov, but I also think he's benefitted from basketball being extremely online and every getting very excited at his contract value and his recent past as being extremely underrated. Like it's true, for his contract, he's great. Just never let him dribble, or for that matter, don't let him near a rim. And sometimes, don't let him pass either. But he is slightly above average at shooting 3's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

euphronius posted:

I think it’s coming

He seems pissed.

BB will get fired before they trade Embiid or Simmons. I don't think it's Browns fault but I do think he's got to go if everything doesn't magically fall together in the playoffs.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

I forgot Jabari Parker existed

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

He's right

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Uhhh, I was at that game, there was no loving booing

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

euphronius posted:

Binjamin Simmons has been on Fire the past six weeks

He’s insane

Something clicked, he’s a different dude out there. He even said himself, he just kind of realized no one can stop him when he drives and finishes hard. He’s not doing that weird drive hard but then flip some weird falling away from the basket hookshot crap anymore

Aggressive Ben every game and he’s hitting his FTs, it’s a thing of beauty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

The Glumslinger posted:

Unironically, I wonder if the playoffs get cancelled or played in empty stadiums

I think there's a non-zero chance they play in empty stadiums too. poo poo is wild.