Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

DeimosRising posted:

The remarkable thing about the heat is they’re this good without jimmy having to shoulder a giant burden

Scoring burden yeah, but he still does a ton elsewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Giving up winslow is dumb as gently caress lmao

I guess he’s banking on getting Gallo to secure that ecf loss to the bucks

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Woj is saying Miami and gallo are working on an extension to finalize the trade. I’m shook, please don’t trade anyone good.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Metapod posted:

Give me herro

I think you’re getting some grizzlies players in a 3 way

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Justise wasn’t terrible when he was actually healthy but he’s this weird point guard power forward hybrid that didn’t have a place in Miami’s roster. He’s kind of like a new Anthony mason

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

I am already missing my friend James Johnson

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

How did Riley manage to find a taker for dion

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

How did luka last till 5 in a drat all star game draft

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Oh maybe

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

This is bam and jimmy’s chance to recruit giannis

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

That’s a lot of free time and edibles

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Jae Crowder had a good game, watch him end up being way more valuable than iggy

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Sixers fans furiously looking up bam adebayo clips on youtube

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

BWV posted:

Raptors were 25-14 and now they are 40-15. I get that that's how a winning streak works but I still feel like the math here doesn't check out. Now did they mostly play trash teams and good teams having bad weeks, MAYBE. but they were also injured for all of it so each game has felt very competitive even if they pull ahead in the last 4 minutes.

On a more important note, RHJ shouted out PJ Tucker after playing the small ball 5, making me think that all chunky 6'6 forwards should form a separate union and demand additional compensation for their new roles and responsibilities.

There’s no shame in winning 15 games in a row against mostly bad teams. If it were that easy then everyone would have incredible records but good teams drop games to bad ones all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

xbilkis posted:

https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/status/1227957640162107392

This article has a million little details that makes me love Bam Adebayo with all my heart

He owns so much