Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Strong cappuccino one sugar, can be talked into a flat white on occasion.

Drink two to three coffees per day, but barista made only a couple of times a week.

Whatever you do, don't talk to me before I've had my morning coffee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

My morning ritual is to boil a kettle of water for the moka pot, and then when the moka pot is doin its "espresso" thing, i wedge the coffee house looking babby milk pitcher with a 1/2 cup of cream in the top of the now hot kettle. When the coffee has been poured, the cream gets the frother thingy and then poured into the coffee until the cup is full.
In the background through all of this there's yogurt and oatmeal and a piece of toast going on.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Queen-Of-Hearts

SonofaBITCH i never thought until JUST NOW to combine the yogurt and oatmeal! Would that be good? Anyone have a trip report?

Chewbecca

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

SonofaBITCH i never thought until JUST NOW to combine the yogurt and oatmeal! Would that be good? Anyone have a trip report?

Yoghurt and toasted muesli are amazing, don't know about oatmeal, hth

Heather Papps

hello friend

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

if it's not hot, v good. i eat raw oats all the time, but the hot oatmeal and the cold gurt are... i can't imagine it would be good.

also, french press throughout the day. i have a soft spot for terrible gas station mud tho

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Large, gas station cup of high-caffeine coffee with four shots of STŌK caffeine additive. It says to limit yourself to two shots per day, so call the cops if you must, cuz I ain't gonna stop.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Godspeed, John Glenn. :stare:

biosterous

during the workweek: one mug of bad k-cup coffee provided by work. i put in a bunch of sugar and milk (i have to bring my own milk since everyone else takes it black) to make it palatable. i used to just not bother but i've found that it helps me with the nausea side-effect of my antidepressants so i'm sticking with it.

sunday: my church has actually really good coffee and i have drink one (1) mug. i put cream and much less sugar in it and it is delicious

i don't make coffee at home because me spouse hates the smell of it (and if i'm at home i've got other options for fighting nausea)

sometimes when i visit my folks my dad will make me some coffee with his fancy aeropress and it is also delicious. i add just enough milk so it won't upset my stomach and no sugar at all.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

xcheopis

One small pot each morning, black. Have decreased from 2-3 regular pots of coffee to a tiny 4-cup and am now further decreasing, albeit slowly.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Godspeed, John Glenn. :stare:

It is necessary

French Accent

before i realized i have IBS i always had a good house roast, with cream and sometimes sugar. sometimes i'd take french vanilla

nowadays i've done nothing but collect tea from various countries. i wish i could consume coffee beans again

Manifisto

I alternate between two modes: espresso mode and clever coffee dripper mode. I'll tend to go with one for months at a time then switch up to the other for no particular reason. right now I'm doing espressos (at home).

ty nesamdoom!

Queen-Of-Hearts

me: I'll take a pound of dark roast, please.
local coffee house guy: How dark?
me: norwegian black metal.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I make coffee concentrate on a French press and keep it in the fridge. I mix it with one part water and Oreo creamer and drink it cold.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Black as the midnight sun on a hot Christmas morning

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Queen-Of-Hearts

THEY MAKE OREOS CREAMER??

Goons Are Gifts

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Black as the midnight sun on a hot Christmas morning
And lots of it, too

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

THEY MAKE OREOS CREAMER??

There's nothing better!

https://www.target.com/p/international-delight-oreo-coffee-creamer-1qt/-/A-53281240

Chewbecca

I'm in a coffee twilight zone time now. It's 5pm and I'm jonesing for a hot cup of joe, but if I have one now I might not be able to sleep tonight without it and tomorrow is Monday.

But I'm so tired now and unable to enjoy the rest of Sunday :negative:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
One cup in the morning at work - usually around 10:30 or so. I don't like to drink it first thing in the morning, because that means I have to be unpleasantly awake for more of the work day.

I don't usually drink coffee at home, but I use a pour over thingie when I do. Medium roast, or light if I want more caffeine. I take it black or with just a splash of cream.

City of Glompton

major dickasons blend with cream. mostly it gets made in a drip machine any more although there are so many other options for making it. but, mornings are hectic so

sometimes i drink a coffee at work, using the crazy new coffee robot and i like to make a latte macchiato with almond milk

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

xcheopis

If I need caffeine after my morning pot, I have tea or chocolate-covered coffee beans. Saturdays can get wacky with me having a half-cup of coffee in the late morning. Wild stuff, I tell you!

Escape From Noise

Boss coffee out of the vending machine across the street from work when I don't have time. The coffee from the coffee shop down the street when I do.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Strong black coffee, preferably kaldi's made as a pourover

wearing a lampshade

With either cream or coconut oil, and either honey or maple syrup. Havent done black coffee in a while.

wearing a lampshade

Also light roast > dark roast 99% of the time.

Queen-Of-Hearts

albany academy posted:

With either cream or coconut oil, and either honey or maple syrup. Havent done black coffee in a while.

This is a powerful post.

Robot Made of Meat

Plain black coffee is one of nature's perfect foods. To add anything to it is to subtract from its perfection.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

wearing a lampshade

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Plain black coffee is one of nature's perfect foods. To add anything to it is to subtract from its perfection.

That giant can of tim Hortons regular roast in my cupboard is not one of nature's perfect foods

biosterous

Robot Made of Meat posted:

plain black (good) coffee is super delicious but it hurts my tum tum :(

so i have to put a little milk in it at the very least

gallery of sigs

he/him

Queen-Of-Hearts

biosterous posted:

plain black (good) coffee is super delicious but it hurts my tum tum :(

so i have to put little a milk in it as a morning treat.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

albany academy posted:

Also light roast > dark roast 99% of the time.

Absolutely

City of Glompton

albany academy posted:

honey in coffee is so tasty

biosterous

a coffee can have a little milk, as a treat

gallery of sigs

he/him

Chewbecca

City of Glompton posted:

honey in coffee is so tasty

When I was younger and full of Hope I used to enjoy soy caramel lattes, baby's first sugary coffee treat

Finger Prince

Fresh ground pour-over at work, black. At home, French press, same. I have a little Nespresso machine at home for those times I can't be assed or just want a quick espresso in the afternoon. It's surprisingly good with the right pods!

Queen-Of-Hearts

biosterous posted:

a coffee can have little a milk, as a treat

wearing a lampshade

cda

by Hand Knit
Black, drip. Major Dickason's is my standby but if I can I'll get something local. I drink two or three cups before noon. If I need caffeine between noon and five I drink tea. After that, nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Here's why I drink coffee black. If I am ever falsely imprisoned they might not have cream and sugar in there, so I want to be prepared.