Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I mean sure it is great for consumers but the employees are only increasing revenue outside the store, they are hardly contributing to in-store revenue at all.

If only there was a way to maximize revenue both inside and outside the store...

We now have the technology to turn them into walking billboards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
shut up bitch

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

really just heartbroken that grocery stores ccan't maximise their revenue

Small Gay Planet
Aug 2, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Caesar Saladin posted:

really just heartbroken that grocery stores ccan't maximise their revenue

I really like your username it is clever and good

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

verbal enema posted:

shut up bitch

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I have a lot of pain problems and on bad pain days curbside grocery pickup makes me able to eat and I like that.

thanks curbside grocery pickup, you're great. unlike three olives, who is three pieces of fetid poo poo.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

When the revolution comes I'm gonna make sure the guillotine doesn't miss your bougie rear end

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I like walking through the store to pick up my things. I don't want them selecting my fruit etc. for me because I always choose ones that are better. They wouldn't care.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

can i tell them to punch in quinoa as millet to save a buck or two????

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Hey Three Olives how are you today? How is everything going in your life? We want to hear about you. Dish, girlfriend!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I just went and picked up groceries today. Pulled in my spot and back out in 3 minutes. It's the best thing since sliced bread.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

makes the groceries easier to gank for me and the crew tho

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Why is it always the really old regdate people that do things like creepshot people in public? Also three olives.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Putty posted:

Why is it always the really old regdate people that do things like creepshot people in public? Also three olives.

because you dang kids are too busy taking selfies and yeeting to creep on other people

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

We do the curbside pickup thing if we ever need anything at walmart for some reason. Whatever keeps us from having to go in the store.

Even if we're both in a good mood, walmart just makes us cranky and we end up in some arbitrary argument on the way home. Every single time. The place just radiates negative energy and your body soaks it up until it overloads. It's like Ghostbusters II.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Grem posted:

When the revolution comes I'm gonna make sure the guillotine doesn't miss your bougie rear end

Extremely normal post about wanting another poster dead :thumbsup:

3O sucks bad but jfc dude

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Honky Dong Country posted:

god this is a lame response to something completely inoffensive and tepid

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I don't think we should do that, it's fuckin gross.

Zane
Nov 14, 2007

Grem posted:

the french revolution was a bourgeois revolution in marxist historiography. that makes the guillotine, in deliberately marxist terms, most proximately a weapon of the bourgeois. leave it to goons ofc to get everything backwards.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

I don't think we should do that, it's fuckin gross.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
afaik the only "bougie" thing 3O has ever actually done is own a coffee machine and qualify for a mortgage

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Not a poster. I guillotine Three Olives.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Pick posted:

afaik the only "bougie" thing 3O has ever actually done is own a coffee machine and qualify for a mortgage

3O had a pool too at one point I think.

A POOL

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i got an above ground pool next to my trampoline next to a car on blocks

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Zane posted:

the french revolution was a bourgeois revolution in marxist historiography. that makes the guillotine, in deliberately marxist terms, most proximately a weapon of the bourgeois. leave it to goons ofc to get everything backwards.

i'm in to some pretty obscure forms of marxist praxis, you probably haven't heard of them

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You should hire a guy to throw your groceries in the street and then eat them off the ground like an animal op.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
The Paris commune just executed people and even then a lot of people hated that poo poo

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
more parking spots taken up front that make me have to walk *sigh*

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Pick posted:

Ask him about the time he wanted his neighbors evicted because he didn't like the color of their drapes.

Or the time he wanted to setup his own ISP that would operate exclusively in his condo unit.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Curbside grocery pickup requires a greater amount of forethought than I am usually capable of.

Also, they will do things like try to get the closest comparable product for an item they can't find, which resulted in them giving me a bottle of regular hydrogen peroxide instead of the contact solution I had ordered - not quite the same thing there, guys.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i dunno if i'd like a stranger handling my starfruit

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Zane posted:

No one's talking about the French Revolution. It's quick, painless, and fun. Marx was wrong about the French Revolution anyway.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
If you're already at the point where you're selecting your groceries online because you're too fat or whatever to walk down the aisles, why not just have them delivered to your door?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

If you're already at the point where you're selecting your groceries online because you're too fat or whatever to walk down the aisles, why not just have them delivered to your door?

It isn't available everywhere. Especially not 20 miles away from the store like where I am right now

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I've never had a problem with the quality of produce they've selected for me. I wash my poo poo before I cook with it anyway. Also walking around a supermarket buying food isn't a workout unless you're one of those discovery channel fats. Its free and it saves me a lot of time on big trips.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
I am often paralyzed by indecision when staring at a grocery aisle with a dozen different options of the near identical, similarly priced product. If it weren’t for my awareness that people walking past me are themselves aware of my indecision, I’d probably stand there for an hour or so before making a choice that really is no better reasoned than if I had just closed my eyes and chosen whatever my hand fumbled against first.

Sometimes I shop at like 2am just to avoid people. I don’t think they offer curbside service at 2am.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Olives of poo poo is all I see in this thread

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
OPs gimmick is loving dumb as hell.

Adbot