Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I remember everyone being mad at the end and not understanding what the problem was, but I only played through 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

RBA Starblade posted:

The Ends Are Bad

I almost always hate story in games because if I wanted story I"d Read A God Damned Book

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

ME had great sound design, I love the voice mod they do for Sovereign as well as the sound that the giant Reaper lasers make

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Has a AAA game ever pulled off "your choices matter"

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Sleeveless posted:

What game, AAA or otherwise, pulled off having choices you made 4 years and two game ago continue to actively show up and influence things better than Mass Effect did

Well I'm not a huge gamer so I didn't want a deluge of indie games that are 30 minutes long but your choices matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Which of the three had the best gameplay, I recall that 2 was better than 1 but I never played three