Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
It's that time of year again when Football Fever sweeps over the nation at pandemic levels. While the CDC hasn't made any official statements just yet it's always a good idea to plan ahead in case. Be sure to go over preparedness drills with your family and evacuation plans/routes if things in your area should take a turn for the worse. As always be sure to keep updated with local authorities so you aren't caught unawares if conditions change. Be safe out there and god protect us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I’m infected oh god

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Me uncle got hit by a football in the head when he was little. Ain't ever been the same since :(

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I’m infected oh god

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

I have females who can prepare food, females who can remove dirt and refuse from surfaces, and females who can perform possibly sexual activities but perhaps just more mundane tasks.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Universe Master posted:

I have females who can prepare food, females who can remove dirt and refuse from surfaces, and females who can perform possibly sexual activities but perhaps just more mundane tasks.

Are any of your sisters single?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I was “too busy for football” :airquote: this year so no I’m not ready for some football but football is coming today football is on the way, throw the handegg towards the correct end of the field to the correct person keep it together hrrnnnngggf.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

gettin ready for puppy bowl and bissel kitty half time show

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

They call it football because every play involves the foot. If you didn't have a foot you wouldn't be able to stand and play football.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
watching the game sucks on its own merits but it's nice as a big drunken social event

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I got my hands on some weed. And its going into my super bowl.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Lamebot posted:

It's that time of year again when Football Fever sweeps over the nation at pandemic levels. While the CDC hasn't made any official statements just yet it's always a good idea to plan ahead in case. Be sure to go over preparedness drills with your family and evacuation plans/routes if things in your area should take a turn for the worse. As always be sure to keep updated with local authorities so you aren't caught unawares if conditions change. Be safe out there and god protect us all.

the Monday Night football song just keeps getting worse and worse

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I'm making some beef stew and no one's allowed to come over. Probably going to watch some movies. Superbowl used to be a big even for my family but we moved a few states away so I can't even partly get into football anymore. Its pretty refreshing actually (but I miss my fam)

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

inject the french onion dip directly into my veins

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
buffalo chicken dip is a god-tier level appetizer

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Is it today?

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

schmitty9800 posted:

They call it football because every play involves the foot. If you didn't have a foot you wouldn't be able to stand and play football.

a very ablest and problematic sport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Spinz posted:

Is it today?

I see you are unprepared for all my rowdy friends