Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
If you put the swimsuit on Drooby, does it instead grow a massive yellow pony tail and Saber?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Ironically, Nickel's mini-me's name is Dime.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

:siren: UPDATE TIME! :siren:

On the penultimate episode of Let's Play We Love Katamari, we're gathering people together! First up on our list is our cousins, who have finally been found, but are too numerous to remember! After jogging our memory by collecting them up, we're pulled into a mission that will decide the fate of the planet. Can we unite the world in order to stop this celestial threat?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Why do the cousins all make such nightmarish sounds when you pick them up?

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
A giant asteroid is headed towards Earth?
Ooh, sounds like fun!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm glad the Prince could teach me about the countries of the world.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I am hearing lots of screaming somewhere but I can't place where it is coming from.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Just reminding people:

David D. Davidson posted:

The King of All Cosmos is above all notions of morality.

Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012
I shouldn't be surprised that Katamari pulled a Little Prince reference, but I can't say I expected it.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

:siren: FINAL UPDATE TIME! :siren:

Today, on the final episode of We Love Katamari, it's time to collect a lot of flowers! And I mean... a LOT of flowers. A cool million flowers is what the little rose wants from the King, and of course we must oblige! Afterwards, with every creature on Earth satisfied with our work, it's time to complete the credits level and finally figure out what the King is singing about! Thanks for watching, it's been a fun ride!

Keep an eye out soon as FutureFriend and I prepare for a brand new LP duology to rival 50 Cent! See you then!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Does going into the snow level and rubber banding your controller so the katamari just goes in circles count as legitimate

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
A million red roses, I can't believe Keita Takahashi predicted leftist Twitter before Twitter even existed.

Thank you for this LP, we truly do love Katamari.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
It took me 19 hours to roll them up and that was because I didn't master the spin dash. I could have shaved off a couple hours if I was able to chain dashes for several seconds and reload. There were several different dialogs with Rose as you hit a certain number of roses, where the King gets increasingly tired of roses, to where the both of them say one million roses and punts you to the stage.
I don't know if the new roses impacts certain stages that depend on what objects you pick up, but I was done with the game.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

ChorpSaway posted:

Keep an eye out soon as FutureFriend and I prepare for a brand new LP duology to rival 50 Cent! See you then!

That's a bold claim.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Thank you for rolling up a million roses so we don't have to.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
To answer you question about the Queen of All Cosmos at the end there.
She's just chaos. Pure unadulterated chaos.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
This is why Chorps stopped doing the podcast. He's been too busy collecting one million roses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
I think there is a hidden message in this game where if you click the moai or Japanese text(?) in sequence where you can listen to the objects you rolled up. There are six or so of the type.