Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Ah, I see you've unlocked the Best Song in this video. Dunno why but Everlasting Love is my fave Katamari song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Scalding Coffee posted:

I think they all are unlocked, except for a little one after doing the very last mission. You just need to cycle them.

I kinda remember from playing it that the songs got unlocked one by one, each stage has a 'default' song and you can pick which one you want.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

I could never avoid that first dash either :argh: Which sucked because I LOVED the song on the soundtrack.