Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Ey! I'm tellin' ya, bro. She may be tall and tan and young and lovely, but this girl from Ipanema? Fuggetaboutit! Nothin' but trouble! Every day when she walks to the sea, every day, she looks straight ahead, not at me! And I've been workin' out! Got a tan goin' and everything! I'm no mook ovah here! What can I do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
that lady's cray-cray, thinks she's a sheep always goin', "baaa-baba ba ba baaa ba ba ba"

Heather Papps

hello friend

maybe i'll write a song about her. i wish i knew her name oh well

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

maybe i'll write a song about her. i wish i knew her name oh well

Chasing down a woman who barely knows me to give her my single of the song I wrote about her on cassette

Manifisto

literally cannot walk down the street with her without every moron within spitting distance sounding like they're seeing a doctor with a tongue depressor

ty nesamdoom!