Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Desert Bus posted:

Star Trek: Schitt's Creek

Cousin Gaila loses everything thanks to a space-ponzi scheme involving tulaberry wine and Breen commodities taxes, and is forced to live on the moon he bought for a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
reimagining ziyal as a better character is v popular

-teoh

-c-rowles

golden bells
Oct 17, 2013

Oh heck those are adorable

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Everyone wanted Ziyal to be a better character. That was a huge waste of potential.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Jake, Nog, Alexander and Ziyal spinoff

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

The funniest part of DS9 tumblr is that the show has possibly the most attractive cast in Sci Fi, but everyone is obsessed with the grey latex ridge people and smooth Odo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

well why not posted:

The funniest part of DS9 tumblr is that the show has possibly the most attractive cast in Sci Fi, but everyone is obsessed with the grey latex ridge people and smooth Odo.

you're wrong.

you forgot quark

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
You say that like those aren't the most attractive

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

well why not posted:

Eh, on the attracted to dudes side of things: among the star treks, this is the one place where Enterprise wins. At least in terms of physically attractive.

Disco's up there, though. Wilson Cruz and Anthony Rapp oh my.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Yea, Enterprise wins. Also Enterprise is the show we saw the most of the actors on anyway.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Pick posted:

you're wrong.

you forgot quark

Ahhhhhh. My brain kept saying an image was going to load there but it kept not loading. Even on web.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

:mods:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Always gonna be grateful they let Terry Farrel wear a regular uniform. Felt bad for Nana Visitor at times though. Her suits run as a prototype for the hellwear they put Jeri Ryan and Jolene Blalock in.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Terry Farrell is so ridiculously hot though jfc

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That's why I'm grateful. Humanizing her as "the cool girl" first allowed her to smoulder. There's no trophy or display case for her, only bursts of vibrancy that remind you "oh yeah she's next-level." Few other attractive women on Star Trek got that option.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Pick posted:

Terry Farrell is so ridiculously hot though jfc

Once I figured out I liked women in my 20s, I looked back and realized Jadzia was my first crush. ("I just want to BE her because she's so cool and pretty it's nothing WEIRD")

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

ngl I hated Jadzia when I was a kid because it always looked like she was talking down to Sisko, and Sisko was the commander. I appreciated what Terry did with the character when I rewatched the series. I still like adorkable Ezri, but that's because she is hot and cute.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

sisko is the hottest trek character overall though

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Tulip posted:

sisko is the hottest trek character overall though

:agreed:

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
These days I'd have to say Kira.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Nana Visitor and Terry Farrell are beyond stunning and it’s weird how Star Trek actors just sometimes age half as fast as other people.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

pretense is my co-pilot

well why not posted:

Nana Visitor and Terry Farrell are beyond stunning and it’s weird how Star Trek actors just sometimes age half as fast as other people.

competition in the federation to get into starfleet is fierce. only the hottest applicants even get into starfleet academy

(NuTrek was right)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

competition in the federation to get into starfleet is fierce. only the hottest applicants even get into starfleet academy

(NuTrek was right)
There's no better place to wonder but has Wheaton ever spoken out about how "future Wesley" must have messed up his self-image when puberty hit and he very, very much didn't age into that (because no one really does)?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

mind the walrus posted:

That's why I'm grateful. Humanizing her as "the cool girl" first allowed her to smoulder. There's no trophy or display case for her, only bursts of vibrancy that remind you "oh yeah she's next-level." Few other attractive women on Star Trek got that option.

Which did make the episodes when she does want it even more impactful. Like when she goes back in time and has to wear a Tos uniform. Or when she goes to Raisa

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Not Tumblr, but I think relevant to the thread's interests:
https://twitter.com/glupshittos/status/1362796068522622977?s=19

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

https://twitter.com/oudkee/status/1362632935493406722?s=20

feedmyleg posted:

lol

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

feedmyleg posted:

Avery Brooks' reaction is perfect, lol

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

feedmyleg posted:

"You ravished me! Picard never ravished me!"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

lmao at *got cucked for the 100th time today*

bet it was by O'Brien because that guy is a Cardassian pussy magnet

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

"Its me Dukat, your favorite character!" is high quality avatar fodder

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

(referencing pokemon "espeon")

misc: all purpose tumbla dump time

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Smug Pulaski is smug

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

My favorite thing about Hannibal fandom (which was my introduction to tumblr) is how many people call his character out for being "problematic" in various ways that are NOT "he's a cannibalistic serial killer"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It owns. I don't really care about the show that much one way or the other but the Tumblr's next level

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Delenn: Of course it is. For the simple reason that no one else would ever build a place like this. Humans share one unique quality: They build communities.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Wow. My brain just went crack-ping, but in a good way. That's beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm glad you go out into the great beyond and bring back these little tastes of obscure internet phenomena.