Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I’m also on the Denise train. Is she a therapist or a sex therapist or did I imagine that from her season. As long as she can survive the early physical challenges, mind you. I imagine her winning would ruin Probst’s man crush fantasy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Love that Denise got an idol, but the fact she didn’t get many confessionals (Adam got more than her - and she found it?!) for it doesn’t bode well for her.
Also interesting is that Danni also gave Denise her token.

Boston Rob engineered that ‘bag check’ at tribal and that would have been terrifying for anyone with more than 1 token or an idol.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

IcePhoenix posted:

imagine playing the game for 39 days and not bringing anything warm for rain the second time
It kinda sucks since the producers have final say on all clothing. Glad they gave Sophie a jumper.

But running that challenge in the rain looks like it sucked.

Really want Adam to go. Glad Denise is still in it, hoping she wins.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I’m glad Adam and his weasely confessions are gone. Really gotta give him props for having the guts to check the podium.

Still rooting for Denise but I don’t think she’s going to win based on the minimal edit she’s getting. Also rooting for Sophie at this point.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I feel like the EoE cast shouldn’t have gotten a family visit. Also, after Jeremy played his advantage they should have just forced them to vote without talking.

Still really loving the season overall.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
Ah crap, I was rooting for Kim. Tony’s too crazy to deal with and Ben’s too emotional.

I think next week is the end for Denise and one of the big players. Only because poor Denise has had almost no confessionals or storylines this season. Her idol find was Adam’s storyline and she barely got a word on her Sandra boot.

As for who comes back, I want Natalie to shake things up.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Adus posted:

at the very least they should make it so you can't walk back using an idol after you say something like 'i'm playing it'

Exactly.

None of this asking people how they voted before you play an idol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
So after that episode we now know why Denise didn’t get any airtime. She refused to scramble and ‘fight’ and Probst HATES that.

It’d be great to see Natalie come back and win. She really needs to take out Tony and Sarah to make it easier.