Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I’m really curious about the fire tokens. I think it should be like a prison commissary, but I bet it will be more like auction stuff.

Poison Parvati
Pony Ethan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Sighence posted:

Other shows with live finales have stripped it down to the bare essentials: host, cast (who weren't sick), and camera operators. Back-of-the-napkin math indicates that wide shots are impractical but there's room for your standard 2-3 person shots with the 6-foot guideline. No way to make it not look horribly awkward and it's still a bit insensitive to the current messaging to have 21 people on camera in a room together. Testing is becoming a lot more feasible now so testing everyone, especially in a month, might not be the moral and PR fiasco that it was for NBA teams a while back.

The Australian survivor finale was today and the Host and one of the final two where teleconferenced in.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Binary Logic posted:

As a superfan, Adam has probably watched Australian Survivor where an Immunity Idol was part of the podium and a player simply walked up and pulled it off.

As a superfan, I want to say isn’t this Survivor South Africa?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

Well, Survivor AU is off to a fun start.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

There is a woman this year in AU who believes she can do touch telepathy mind-reading.

Here is a spoiler she doesn't and is crazy