Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea making them do a EoE tribal would be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Sometimes I feel like the first people out don’t really get a chance to play the game so I’m not exactly against the idea.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Has the ratings been good the last couple seasons?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Season 41: Winners at war 2

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t really like Sandra much but I want her to win just to be a 3 time winner. That’ll be almost impossible to beat.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I can’t imagine why you would get upset about someone saying they wouldn’t come back and then doing so. What do you think talking Rob into being a mentor for a whole season was for?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That’s true.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I wouldn’t be surprised since they have been setting up the face off between them being idols on the previous season. They were basically non factors in that season but it sets up a relationship between the two for this season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Which is funny since they should be the biggest targets like Sandra was the last time she was on.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Man Ben got so lucky on his season he’s kinda dumb.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Ben maybe having a blast but he doesn’t know how to play the game considering how he won his season. He totally blew up their idol.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’d probably take my chances on winning 2 mil. I do kinda wonder how winning a mil changed their lives.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Pretty amazing Sandra can sit out each challenge, won twice, and still isn’t on the chopping block from day one.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I still lean towards production shenanigans with how lovely that season was. Especially with how stupid he is this season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Production brought it on themselves as far as I’m concerned.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Just like the last few seasons gimmicks this one has barely mattered. We have all the fuckin tokens and like one has been used.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think they should just make EoE the runner up prize. Just make it survivor for the losers and you get like 200k if you win the EoE vote.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I dunno, everyone says there’s tons of strategy but most of the time I just think it’s pure luck you end up in the final three.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I feel like the best strategy is to just stay low till about the final 6ish and hope to god you have a good story going into the finale.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Hey don’t blindside me like that bro.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That might actually be a fun gimmick so that ain’t gonna happen.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Cause all the boring rear end people sans Tony knew (rightfully) they had to get rid of the non boring ones. I can’t remember but there must have just been more newer people on each tribe for us to end up where we are.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’ve kind of wondered if they destroy the ecosystem doing each season in the same area?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea Karishma was fine, if a bad socializer. It was just a bad season. The last couple were pretty bad, I had to look up season 38, I don’t remember a thing from that season other than “Wardog” being very bad at challenges.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t think it works as much as it used to.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They had Rob and Sandra hide in a shack that whole season and they never revealed they were there or made it matter at all to the game.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Their whole lives revolve around survivor. Even if he said he wouldn’t, he agreed to be on a season to do nothing but build a shack and soften him up to coming back the next season. At that point you should assume he was going to be on a winners season.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Only person who wouldn’t betray rob is amber maybe.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

At this point does having them “survive” bring anything to the show?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I can’t imagine what listening to a podcast that has Rob on it is like. His drawl does not go well with long form speaking.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Probably costs them nothing to make like most reality shows.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Probst seems like the kinda guy who would try to kill off survivor before letting anyone take over hosting.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I feel like modern strategy for survivor is stay under the radar until like top ten then just do crazy poo poo and hope you get lucky with idols/challenges/alliances.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

To be honest I’m surprised survivor has lasted this long.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Survivor barely focuses on the surviving part anymore so whatever feed them like pigs and watch them throw up each challenge I say.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Regular naked and afraid is a treasure. You see the most demented people go into the wild and almost die cause they’re dumb. They also do not get paid for any of it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It is a little bit, it would probably be much more boring though. The smart ones make their own clothes. Most don’t even make it.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You wouldn’t want the non blurred version, human bodies are gross as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Survivor 41: COVID really makes the title redundant.