Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Someday, I too, will become the next sole Survivor

Pony: Sandra
Poison: Tyson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Khanstant posted:

Starting tomorrow, are there more or less Survivor seasons than there are years you have lived? Of the years you have lived, what percentage of them have been years where you intentionally watched Survivor? How many times have you thought about trying to get on, have you ever actually tried? In one number, how would you express your feelings about Survivor?

More.
33%
Once, I am submitting a tape within the next year

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Season 40 starts tonight! AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

US Survivor needs to take the team endurance immunity challenges from Australian Survivor. They pretty much always turn into fun challenges to watch.

Also, season 40 baby! Sandra three time champ lets go.

If she makes it to merge it's a done deal :gritin:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*builds vacuum that sucks up fire tokens like luigi's ghost vacuum in luigi's mansion*

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Itd be pretty cool imo, a survivor first even, if a player ate their fire token(s) in order to hide them and then poo poo them out later when they needed them

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*producer speaking to contestants before show begins*

"No matter how tempting it is, and believe me I know how tempting it is, do NOT eat the fire tokens. We will not be held liable for medical costs associated with gastrointestinal surgery that may result."

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
rest assured the production value ought to be quite high with this seasoned cast (which might make it feel less organic and more fourth wall breaking with the paper thin plots/storylines)

I want real people with real reactions and real prejudice's, maybe some anti-white prejudice this time

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Nick seems like a real person

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

sportsgenius86 posted:

I just assume Sandra saw it as a way to get Rob off his game and wanted to exploit it. Any normal eliminations and he stays focused. Boot his wife first and he starts playing with too much emotion.

This is a good take imo. If Rob and Sandra make it to merge I wonder if they'll join forces or polarize the tribe ie; Queen Sandra vs. Boston Tea Party Rob for teh freakin win

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SweetJahasus posted:

Hey try to keep this poo poo outta here please. Let's maybe have a season with no prejudice and just fun silly goose Survivor.

It was a bad joke. In seriousness, this season's players should be the most "professional" we've ever seen

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

The Bloop posted:

i hope some half-idols are given away sold for fire tokens as full idols

this would be epic and i really hope it happens... and also the player that pulls it off eats the tokens to hide them for later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Spatula City posted:

I have no idea how Fabio would have fared here, and I am kinda disappointed we missed that golden opportunity. imo production wants to pretend Nicaragua didn't happen. but also they wanted largely competent players and not people that bumbled their way to the end and won against assholes just by being likable. so I wasn't really surprised he wasn't cast.

I know they'll never, ever do this, but I would love to see a total shitshow season of Survivor featuring some of the floppiest, messiest, and weirdest players.
alternately, a returnee season consisting entirely of pre-merge boots. somehow trick Francesca into coming back, wahahahaha.

i've thought about this as well and how great I would fit in to a cast like this. ten returnee's that were just too weird/ugly/weak for TV and ten new players (myself included) that are too weird/ugly/weak for TV, battling it out for the title of Sole SURVIVOR :allears:

E: spelling poo poo that i just couldn't let slide

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Feb 24, 2020