Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oopsie rock
Oct 12, 2012
Don't most contestants have regularity issues after weeks of eating nothing but bits of rice and coconut? Might have to wait a long time for those fire tokens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oopsie rock
Oct 12, 2012
Does anyone know anything about a game called Sequester? Apparently a bunch of former Survivor players will be playing it this weekend: https://insidesurvivor.com/former-survivor-players-to-compete-on-sequester-44021

No clue if this is worth tuning in for or not. I hadn't even heard of it until this story popped up on my news feed.

oopsie rock
Oct 12, 2012

Fast Luck posted:

Wow that's a really good cast. Basically the background is Audrey from Big Brother used to do a lot of online reality games, and after she got on Big Brother (where she tried to mastermind early and then melted down spectacularly) she used her increased exposure to ramp up her games, go bigger casting and bigger "budget," so it's like an Awful Survivor except with production values and video and stuff. I think. That's all from my peripheral awareness of it happening, I've never actually checked it out.

Thanks for the rundown! Seems like it could be an interesting diversion, if nothing else. I really want to check it out but I don't know if the timing will work for me to watch it live.

oopsie rock
Oct 12, 2012
Can we get some spoiler tags in here? For those of us who aren't caught up. I'm a couple seasons behind on Australian Survivor but I hope not to have to tune out this thread and miss out on US Survivor news.

oopsie rock
Oct 12, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Any actual spoilers, sure I'd spoil. But just an advantage in the game and even how it could have been used isn't really spoiler worthy. Although if there was enough interest, I can just make a new thread which I've done the last couple seasons.

The twists and advantages on Australian Survivor are a cut above the US version's and I like being surprised by them. But I guess I can just stop following the thread now that it's become a catchall.