Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

OP quote :coolfish:

Pony: Sandra duh
Poison: BAAAAAAAHSTON RAAAAAAAHB

In general, there are a lot more people I'm excited to see again than people that suck. I cannot wait to see Tyson troll Ben (and everyone else really) for the whole season, because there's no way he doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Robnoxious posted:

Pony: Yul
Poison: Bawstun Rawb

Hell ya, gently caress Rob. Also nice username/post combo.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

I’m personally sad that Fabio didn’t come back, him derping his way into a second win would have ruled.

Haha yesss Fabio is still one of the most satisfying winners.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Khanstant posted:

Starting tomorrow, are there more or less Survivor seasons than there are years you have lived? Of the years you have lived, what percentage of them have been years where you intentionally watched Survivor? How many times have you thought about trying to get on, have you ever actually tried? In one number, how would you express your feelings about Survivor?

More
54%
No way I like food too much and I’m a hermit

010010010010000001101100011011110111011001100101001000000111010001101000011010010111001100100000011001000111010101101101011000100010000001110011011010000110111101110111

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Haha Ben still sucks y’all. Sandra still the best. I loved Rob and Parv going ‘wait are we getting hosed?’ And Tyson heckling the women for falling out of the boat. This season is gonna be lit. I like that Michelle was pretty invisible, she’s gonna win again I guess?

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

The fire tokens seem to work sort of like the garnets in The Genius. If this season turns out half as good as any of those, it’ll be amazing.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

derp posted:

I would kill a cute animal for another season of the genius. why won't they make one WHY

It’s a lot easier to round up a bunch of fat Robs than smart famous people?

SweetJahasus posted:

Survivor S40: I'd like to buy an immunity idol once I poo poo out these fire tokens

oopsie rock posted:

Don't most contestants have regularity issues after weeks of eating nothing but bits of rice and coconut? Might have to wait a long time for those fire tokens.

Season 40: First person voted out with an immunity idol in their pocket bowels

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I guarantee Tony tried that first thing and they just didn’t edit it in yet.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

It’s dumb poo poo like this to blame for 14-time returnee Bawston Rawb. Just stop.

Chili posted:

The only thing that could screw this up is production

Oh is that all?

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

What if they have a challenge where you see how many fire tokens you can swallow? And the prize is waiting for you back at camp, sometime in the next 24 hours...

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

You went to Applebee’s and asked for a thing called a brunch burger and were somehow let down? I’m pretty sure being completely wasted is a prerequisite for enjoying a visit to Applebee’s.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

The Walrus posted:

I liked it just because it was the only survivor season with only 6 white people.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Sugar is cool and everyone else except Matty and Bob were total dicks from that season so I’m one of the rare people okay with Gabon I guess. Corinne is such a miserable gently caress I really enjoyed seeing her lose.

I predict shuffle next episode. I also predict Advantagegeddon 2 at merge, where somebody gets Ciried out of the game by technicality.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Bob still holds the title for best fake idol. :colbert:

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Randy is awesome, he leans into being a dickhead so hard.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

If everyone is immune then Jeff is fired, replaced with Drew Carey.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Let's just keep everything the same, except animated.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

How about every country swaps their last season of TV, and we get celebrities to dub it with no clue what the real scripts are. Sort of like MXC.

Real talk: Sandra got got, drat. I don’t think anybody gonna look at Denise the same way after that hit. With all the heavies on EoE I expect to see a lot more of that for a while. Hope Sandra finds hella tokens so she can buy some advantages for the challenge to get back in the game.

Is there confirmation that all EoE players are jury again this time? I don’t remember hearing that.

Since Denise played two idols there’s a new one at her camp?

I bet both Tony and Kim would flip on the other to avoid a tie if they go back to tribal. Denise and Jeremy looking pretty good. Same with Adam and Ben, I don’t think they would go to a tie for each other and I think the girls are tight. Plus they have advantages out the rear end, they got Rob without any trickery. Sandra had to be massacred.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

My retention of media is terrible, so I get probably 90% of the experience of watching something the first time every time. Plus if it's good once, it's probably good multiple times. I've watched the movie Groundhog Day hundreds of times and it's never not good.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

The Bloop posted:

Really hundreds, or :thejoke:

At least a hundred, I watch it maybe once a month. loving love that movie.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Since we’re in the worst timeline I predict Ben/Adam/Sarah final three.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

She is I just don’t like her.

Edit: ya what he said ^^^^

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I never faulted Ben for his win, I fault the producers. The proliferation of idols/advantages and the fire making twist gifted him the win. His threat is that he truffle pigs around and snarfs up every idol for the rest of the game.

He is a giant loving doofus, too. I think he dunks so hard on Adam because they’re the two weakest winners still in the game. And because Adam is hella annoying.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Rick was the first Edge returnee.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

-Amazing Race starts on May 20th

Yissssssss is anybody doing a thread?

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

The Lord Bude posted:

It would obviously end up being Boston Rob.

No thanks.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I liked the family visits.

The whispering is dumb but it’s better than a Pagonging.

Rooting for Tyson to come back again and win.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Lol wasn’t Tyson’s win the last time they did rites of passage, and he clowned it so hard?

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Ben account spotted.

He’s playing better than his first time, maybe? Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a hipster doofus who lucked his way into a win.

I feel sort of bad for Kim, her win was such a trampling and she’s clearly bewildered at being on the outs.

I’m enjoying the fact that I have no idea who might go home each week. Certainly some people are safer than others, but several people must have been very nervous at that tribal. I don’t blame the editors as much as it seems like this season is very fluid with alliances. And the potpourri of advantages keeps things pretty off balance.

I don’t think they can realistically ban whispering at tribal. I don’t think it’s inherently bad, some people have used it to blow poo poo up (specifically thinking of Devens). Like you can’t be part of all the whispers so how you gonna trust poo poo? And if you let the other crew go off to chat then you blew it, I’d be popping up in there like Nick all :whatup:

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

pokeyman posted:

The only way to win legit from edge is to come back from it twice.

Even EoE haters (like me) would respect that I think. Plus Tyson owns anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I’m ok with Sarah/Nick/Sophie if Sophie wins.