Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«771 »
cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

DoYouHasaRabbit posted:

Celeste is trapped on the bottom left beach.

Dodo code is 3F6Q9

Dropped in and had a little mini astronaut party! Ty for the recipe and the adorable time!

Edit:And I got the iron wand!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

omg when its snowing the music is slightly different :3

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

Rageaholic posted:

Woah, Claude just moved in today and he has the coolest wallpaper! It's a bookshelf full of books (manga?) that wraps around the whole house

Caroline uses that same wallpaper and nearly all of her furniture consists of multiple desks and cartoonist's sets, as well as a fax machine. She runs her own manga studio, presumably.

I believe the wallpaper is a DIY you craft using magazines.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Swobu

Soysaucebeast posted:

They don't even sell for that much. I thought if I was getting a bunch of duplicates then maybe they'd be good to generate some bells. But nope, it's 300 bells each. I've done the rally exactly twice and now just skip the dialog every day.

This event is boring but at least it's not in your face. I've completed fossils and stopped digging them up lately, waaaaay too much hassle for no reward, I don't even sell stuff now unless I have to otherwise its trashed or given away. There's a nook mile for something absurd like 2k fossils identified but... no thanks. Only time I'm talking Blathers from now on is when I get new fish and bugs. Gonna hoard all the art to display around town and once collection is complete I'll get them to him in one fell swoop.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Soysaucebeast posted:

They don't even sell for that much. I thought if I was getting a bunch of duplicates then maybe they'd be good to generate some bells. But nope, it's 300 bells each. I've done the rally exactly twice and now just skip the dialog every day.

Same. Itís just a pain to skip all the extra dialogue every day.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Mistaken Frisbee posted:

I have Puddles in boxes today. Let me know if you want her.

https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Puddles

She was one of my first villagers, so her current house is generic. Looking forward to her getting a nicer home.

My fiancee also has Tia in boxes tomorrow.

https://animalcrossing.fandom.com/wiki/Tia

I want Puddles! I had her before I reset, but that raises a question: my campsite just got finished today, which means my first non-choosable visitor is tomorrow. Can I even invite her yet? I'm guessing not.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

This is gonna be fun!
Or else!

Nook shop closing music needs to be retconned into a KK song that I can have on in all rooms at all times

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Electric Phantasm posted:

Also Label is cool and definitely not a dud.

Hoping her visits are leading up to something some day and we don't have to wait until the next game to see the results.

Aside from the fact a new part of her clothesline becomes available for sale the day after you help her.

Nemo2342
Nov 25, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

cool kids inc. posted:

Dropped in and had a little mini astronaut party! Ty for the recipe and the adorable time!

Edit:And I got the iron wand!

The person after me showed up as an astronaut, so I had to switch to my outfit too. Then the person who arrived next saw us and also changed.

It's things like this that really makes me love this game (also the iron wand is amazing because it looks like a lead pipe).

KineticCapitalist
Jan 4, 2014

Doldrums. Doldrums. Eviler than the Devil. Boredom makes men to villains.

Does anyone have a black rattan armchair that I could touch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

Folks, Iím opening up my town overnight. Humbly requesting that yíall come by, touch some expensive swag and water a couple of very specific flowers.

As Iíve said a few times, I have numbered some flower plots north of my residentsí homes. I need the roses in plot 8 to hybridize correctly as soon as possible to hit a deadline. Itís just two flowers (orange and white roses), though I will grant that theyíre a little out of the way. I have scattered watering cans around, so donít worry about bringing your own. Once youíre here, help yourselves to any and all fossils you want, and DIYs are similarly free to good homes. Iíve been island hopping and adding more cool and expensive stuff to the pile, so if you poke around you may find something new. Just today I added a wall mounted TV and an LCD TV, to name a few.

Dodo code: JNSL5

TwoSheds fucked around with this message at 03:28 on May 28, 2020

«771 »