Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

I got my own personal fan art tonight and I feel so honored that I must share.

https://twitter.com/maiklbark/status/1265866955036090369?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozymandOS
Jun 9, 2004
I'm out of storage space, so I threw a bunch of stuff out on my beach for you to take. Head west at the first fork after entering, passing by Nook's. No need for watering or anything else. Please take as much as you like, I will be selling anything that doesn't go.

Dodo: closed Thanks for coming!

ozymandOS fucked around with this message at 06:43 on May 28, 2020

Foam Monkey
Jun 4, 2007
Lurkzilla
Grimey Drawer

ozymandOS posted:

I'm out of storage space, so I threw a bunch of stuff out on my beach for you to take. Head west at the first fork after entering, passing by Nook's. No need for watering or anything else. Please take as much as you like, I will be selling anything that doesn't go.

Dodo: DRY8D

Thanks for opening up! Sorry all I really have of value at the moment are Saharah tickets.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Electric Phantasm posted:

What up, fishionista! Picked a name for your anglersona yet? Nyuk!

This is almost as bad as that time Maglev Mike took his relationship off the rails.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Might even share some with the bugs!

LonelyMudkip
Jul 19, 2016

Hey I've finished my fossil collection but I've still got a buncha fossils cause I'm a hoarder and I feel bad selling things that someone else might need. So here's a list, please come and take them and hopefully finish your own collection! They're all laid out in roughly alphabetical order on the eastern beach.
I've also got a buncha recipes, nothing particularly exciting. Gonna leave it open overnight, and probably sell anything that's left in the morning. Southern hemisphere!

Code: 8S126

Amber
Anomalocaris
Archaeopteryx
Archelon Skull/Tail
Brachio Chest/Pelvis/Skull
Coprolite
Deinony Torso
Dinosaur Track
Diplo Chest/Neck/Pelvis/Tail Tip
Iguanadon Skull/Torso
Left/Right Megalo Side
Mammoth Skull/Torso
Megacero Skull/Tail/Torso
Myllokunmingia
Opthalmo Skull
Pachysaurus Tail
Parasaur Skull/Tail
Plesio Body/Tail
Ptera Body/R. Wing
Right Quetzal Wing
Sabertooth Skull/Tail
Spino Skull
Stego Skull/Tail/Torso
T. Rex Torso
Tricera Tail/Torso

I don't really need anything, but if anyone's feeling generous I could use three more blue roses for my rose rainbow because I'm having no luck growing them myself

LonelyMudkip fucked around with this message at 16:32 on May 28, 2020

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:
Label's assessments are a hell of a lot easier to pass than Gracie's were, I remember having to look up a spreadsheet guide to see what clothes fit the criteria for the assessment, Label meanwhile seems satisfied with pretty much anything that looks right.

Xenosmilus
Sep 16, 2006

LonelyMudkip posted:

Hey I've finished my fossil collection but I've still got a buncha fossils cause I'm a hoarder and I feel bad selling things that someone else might need. So here's a list, please come and take them and hopefully finish your own collection! They're all laid out in roughly alphabetical order on the eastern beach.
I've also got a buncha recipes. Leif is here with holly and hydrangea bushes. Its evening, southern hemisphere, shops will be open for a couple more hours.

Code: 8S126

Thank you! Beautiful island, love the flag :)

Xenosmilus fucked around with this message at 08:11 on May 28, 2020

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

congratulations to Nate on the first good thing he's ever done - he gave me the fake david (censored)

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Does anyone have a spare Taurus fragment they're not planning to use and are willing to sell or trade for? I only got one last month and I'd prefer to not have to wait a year to craft that bathtub.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I want more star rain so I can make more nova lamps

My island must become a sea of tacky glowing stars

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Hobo Clown posted:

Occasional shooting stars can happen on any clear night, but if Isabelle announces a meteor shower it means the sky is gonna be falling all night. My first official shower was last night and I probably made over 200 wishes.

Normy posted:

I'm sure I've had meteors without any announcement several times.

So, Isabelle can announce it, or your villagers can mention "it's a perfect night for shooting stars." Isabelle does not always announce it--she didn't for me the one night I had shooting stars. My neighbors told me.

Boonoo
Nov 4, 2009

ASHRAKAN!
Take your Thralls and dive back into the depths! Give us the meat and GO!
Grimey Drawer

Hobo Clown posted:

Does anyone have a spare Taurus fragment they're not planning to use and are willing to sell or trade for? I only got one last month and I'd prefer to not have to wait a year to craft that bathtub.

Yeah. I do! Think you could water some flowers for me? The river island and the black roses south of my house could use a drink.

If anyone else wants to come Able’s has space parkas, matronly buns, and tiara hair.

Aurora is making Lily Wreaths.

Dodo: Closed

Edit: hobo, pm me and we can figure a time out.

Boonoo fucked around with this message at 15:26 on May 28, 2020

Action Serious
Feb 2, 2009
I just got the Nook Shopping App added, I didn’t know that was a thing.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Lolly is crafting the CUTTING BOARD - all I ask is that you water flowers in front of my house and by my airport

MXQ3T

She’s second level towards the middle upper part of the island

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Second time in a row that Redd visited with all fakes. WTF.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I've got my gates open with the Discord bot. Come one down! Kyle is DIYing a Golden Candlestick and it's Renee's birthday! She's one of my OG crew, so I wanna make sure she has a good birthday. Bring her a prezzie!

If you have time, please water the flower plots across the river behind Resident Services, to the left of the fruit orchard. Look for the signs.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Hey everyone! Bunhaus is open until Noon Central Time!

Turnips are at 505!

The Royal Crown is on sale at Ables!

My plants need watering!

Dodo code is in the private thread. I'll be idle but nearby. Good luck!

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Astro7x posted:

probability of all fakes twice in a row is 1%

:xcom:

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

sba posted:

Lolly is crafting the CUTTING BOARD - all I ask is that you water flowers in front of my house and by my airport

MXQ3T

She’s second level towards the middle upper part of the island

New code: FDWRH

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm starting to think this fox may not be entirely trustworthy

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Astro7x posted:

That's rough. I had two genuines at once last time Redd visited and then a villager sent me a genuine painting in the mail. Bad luck, gotta work on your feng shui.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

I‘ve got two fake and one real aphrodite, and that’s really all I needed from Redd, so :shrug:

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

So yesterday was the second time that I shook all my non-fruit trees and didn’t get a furniture drop. Only got 2 wasps too. I have plenty of trees, so I don’t think it’s a matter of not having enough.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

EatTheRich is open for visitors! Southern hemisphere, sunny as crap. Plenty of fruit, go hogwild. Dodo code: 4G68S

No tips necessary, although I am looking for the mammoth body and tail to complete my fossil collection, if anyone has spares! I won't say no to any purple, black, or blue flowers, either! Also if you can purchase white mums a stack of those seeds would be cool. Most importantly, if you are so inclined, draw something on my community board! :3:

Plenty of DIYs, feel free to water flowers if you'd like but they're a fuckin mess right now like the rest of the island. I also have like 100 fossils in my storage and am looking to offload them, I'll be AFK on/off but if you ping me through the Discord(I'm Johnny Truant in there as well) with a specific request I'm happy to see if I have it and pass it along! There's a spoiled turnip next to my house for ants, and a boot for flies(although it's been there near a week and nada...)

Saharah is here! She has a palace wall, ramshackle flooring, red-design kitchen mat(S), tropical rug(M), and sloppy rug(L).

Nook's has like an oil lamp and a tissue box for infinite buys, turnip prices are pretty doodoo for before-noon timings.

Able's has chic tuxedo dresses, ninja outfits, sheep hoods, cute sneakers, eh that's about it.

As usual, please don't pick my flowers or shake my money trees. I banned like five people last time I opened cause someone specifically shook all the trees that weren't in the area I was AFKing by, so I'd really like to not have to keep that trend up. :sigh:

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Nessa posted:

So yesterday was the second time that I shook all my non-fruit trees and didn’t get a furniture drop. Only got 2 wasps too. I have plenty of trees, so I don’t think it’s a matter of not having enough.

Maybe silly question but are you shaking your cedar trees too?

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Boonoo posted:

Yeah. I do! Think you could water some flowers for me? The river island and the black roses south of my house could use a drink.

If anyone else wants to come Able’s has space parkas, matronly buns, and tiara hair.

Aurora is making Lily Wreaths.

Dodo: Closed

Edit: hobo, pm me and we can figure a time out.

Ah crap sorry, didn't catch this in time. I don't have PMs (I think) so let me know in here or the other thread if there's a good time. I can probably hop on whenever.

LonelyMudkip
Jul 19, 2016

I'm leaving my island open overnight, buncha fossils listed up the page, also SH if anyone needs nighttime fish. 8S126

Xenosmilus posted:

Thank you! Beautiful island, love the flag :)

Thanks so much! I'm really happy with my flag, it's supposed to be a kingfisher, although it looks a bit more hummingbirdy than intended

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Since I’ve been visiting a few people on here I thought that it was about time to open Alba to visitors. I don’t have much going right now, Olaf is making gold armour shoes and there’s a climbing wall and long tub in nooks. There’s also a bunch of free stuff beside the airport.
Ironwood recipes for the Clock, cupboard, low table, DIY bench and cart would be nice. Also would like to catalog red imperial decorative shelves and dining lantern.

Dodo code: closed.

Was shorter than I expected, thanks to the person who came and left bells and a nice paper tiger.

Anime_Otaku fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 28, 2020

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

I like this little detail and the first time I've seen this.

https://twitter.com/CercueilSA/status/1266032308122841096

Drift was just staring upwards at a vaportrail and even commented on it. It also slowly fades over time too.

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

creepin n rollin

something is amiss on my island, yesterday AND today i've only gotten one furniture drop from the trees. this is maddening !!! since mar 20 i've gotten two every day. tf is going on

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Dodo Code: CLOSED

I have so much excess poo poo on my island. Please come take whatever you need. (NEED! Don't just hoover it up to sell.) It's all outside the airport. I'm going to be fully AFK and it's storming out so sorry if things drop. May open up later.

Lief is here with Azaleas and Holly, + Cosmos and Mums.

Nooks has a light wood color upright piano for sale, + tambourines and red guitar amps.

I don't need anything watered, the flowers are already going nuts as it is and I'm planning on digging a lot of them up soon.

New Leaf fucked around with this message at 19:13 on May 28, 2020

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

EatTheRich is open for visitors! Southern hemisphere, sunny as crap. Plenty of fruit, go hogwild. Dodo code: closed for now

No tips necessary, although I am looking for the mammoth body and tail to complete my fossil collection, if anyone has spares! I won't say no to any purple, black, or blue flowers, either! Also if you can purchase white mums a stack of those seeds would be cool. Most importantly, if you are so inclined, draw something on my community board! :3:

Plenty of DIYs, feel free to water flowers if you'd like but they're a fuckin mess right now like the rest of the island. I also have like 100 fossils in my storage and am looking to offload them, I'll be AFK on/off but if you ping me through the Discord(I'm Johnny Truant in there as well) with a specific request I'm happy to see if I have it and pass it along! There's a spoiled turnip next to my house for ants, and a boot for flies(although it's been there near a week and nada...)

Saharah is here! She has a palace wall, ramshackle flooring, red-design kitchen mat(S), tropical rug(M), and sloppy rug(L).

Nook's has like an oil lamp and a tissue box for infinite buys, turnip prices are pretty doodoo for before-noon timings.

Able's has chic tuxedo dresses, ninja outfits, sheep hoods, cute sneakers, eh that's about it.

As usual, please don't pick my flowers or shake my money trees. I banned like five people last time I opened cause someone specifically shook all the trees that weren't in the area I was AFKing by, so I'd really like to not have to keep that trend up. :sigh:

closed while my partner plays some Stardew!

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

redcheval posted:

Maybe silly question but are you shaking your cedar trees too?

Yup. I shake all my non-fruit trees and I have an awful lot of them. It probably takes me at least ten minutes to do the whole island. 2 wasps, some money and many many branches is all I’ve been getting lately.

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
Just a quick THANK YOU!!! o the amazingly generous person who visited Ruby Isle today. Hope you like the Taurus tub?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Nessa posted:

jimmychoo posted:

something is amiss on my island, yesterday AND today i've only gotten one furniture drop from the trees. this is maddening !!! since mar 20 i've gotten two every day. tf is going on

For the past two days I've only gotten one furniture drop as well. But it might be because I chopped down a lot of my non-fruit trees. I haven't counted but apparently the magic number is 17 non-fruit trees in order to get everything? I've been too lazy to count so I just randomly planted some more trees and hope that'll fix things.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

K.K.'s playing on my island and the credits are rolling! :unsmith:

I'm guessing I get terraforming now?

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

creepin n rollin

Xtanstic posted:

For the past two days I've only gotten one furniture drop as well. But it might be because I chopped down a lot of my non-fruit trees. I haven't counted but apparently the magic number is 17 non-fruit trees in order to get everything? I've been too lazy to count so I just randomly planted some more trees and hope that'll fix things.

HMMM interesting. can we solve this mystery? i have a shitload of non-fruit trees, i have way fewer fruit trees. maybe ... 20 fruit trees total? non-fruit trees would take me forever to count, i have a ton.

Boonoo
Nov 4, 2009

ASHRAKAN!
Take your Thralls and dive back into the depths! Give us the meat and GO!
Grimey Drawer

Hobo Clown posted:

Ah crap sorry, didn't catch this in time. I don't have PMs (I think) so let me know in here or the other thread if there's a good time. I can probably hop on whenever.

Haha no problem. If you catch it, I’ll be open for the next hour and a half or so. If that doesn’t work let’s say 1030 eastern.

The flowers on the river island and the black roses south of my house could use a water.

Deli is making a golden dung beetle!

Ables has space parkas.

Dodo is CKT91

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Chieves posted:

Hey everyone! Bunhaus is open until Noon Central Time!

Turnips are at 505!

The Royal Crown is on sale at Ables!

My plants need watering!

Dodo code is in the private thread. I'll be idle but nearby. Good luck!

Open for a bit longer. Come on by if you'd like!