Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mykroft
Aug 25, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

Cloks posted:

Sounds good: -redacted- Thank you!

No problem, that sounds like a really nice thing for you to do for your sister :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Khanstant posted:

Vote for me as mayor and I promise every there will be an Animal Crossing on every dinner table. School has been replaced with mandatory Animal Crossing. Work has been cancelled and replaced with more Animal Crossing. So sayeth the mayor

Remarkably prescient!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Anyway, this is my first Animal Crossing game, and after a slow start, I am enjoying myself! I like fishing and catching bugs, and Axel has become my best friend. He complimented me on my camo bomber jacket so I took it off and gave it to him :3:

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals
Never seen this before: TV in my house was displaying static (even after turning off and on) before cutting to a test card and constant tone. What's going on?

https://twitter.com/JProntis/status/1268029964718239745

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

Chris Pistols posted:

Never seen this before: TV in my house was displaying static (even after turning off and on) before cutting to a test card and constant tone. What's going on?

https://twitter.com/JProntis/status/1268029964718239745

AC games have a seriously complex TV schedule - scroll down to New Horizons on this page and just marvel at it. And if you're ever awake at 3:33am on a Friday, definitely tune in to see the UFO.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Does time traveling only happen when you log in? Was considering loving with my times for Pokemon but I don’t want my wife to kill me.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

:aaa:

night slime
May 14, 2014

Cloks posted:

Can anyone help me get a podium? I'm having a mock graduation for my sister this weekend because she's getting her masters and it would really help.

That is pretty cool. The formal paper item kinda looks like a diploma, I have one if you want it.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Breadallelogram posted:

love when Redd comes by once a month to sell me 4 fake pieces of art

I gave up on gathering art organically, and instead have just been resetting the same day over and over again. Even with 2 accounts to buy stuff with, it is taking forever to get everything.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

^burtle posted:

Does time traveling only happen when you log in? Was considering loving with my times for Pokemon but I don’t want my wife to kill me.

Time traveling happens when you log in to the game (so past the birds-eye view of your island) and the game compares the current date/time to the date/time of your last save. So you can do whatever for Pokemon, and as long as you put the time back to a time after your wife's last save she'll be fine.

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Picayune posted:

AC games have a seriously complex TV schedule - scroll down to New Horizons on this page and just marvel at it. And if you're ever awake at 3:33am on a Friday, definitely tune in to see the UFO.

Just looked this up and I'm so glad you told me about this. If I'd stumbled across that while stoned I would NOT have taken it well.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Ava is in boxes today in Fiorina if someone would like a lovely friendly bird on their island.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?
Beardo is in boxes today because I kicked him out via Amiibo - if anyone wants a smug bear jerksauce.

PM me and I'll open up.

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.
Iggly just sent me a fake Warrior Statue. I didn't realize that was a thing villagers did. But wtf? Send a real one next time ya dumb bird.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

i think you'll find that actually, the fake ones rule.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

fake art is cool because you dont have to give it to blathers

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
You don't have to give real art to blathers either :ssh:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Cat Machine posted:

Haha I haven't even checked my last two with him, I paid for them so they're mine :colbert:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Licarn posted:

it belongs in a museum :whip:

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Cat Machine posted:

You DO want to do this at least once, though. For the Nook Miles.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

Licarn posted:

You might well be sufficiently callous, or naive-like, to deny Blathers his due, but the rest of us fine, upstanding goons are not :colbert:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

So yesterday I had the incredible fortune of Julian kicking out Portia (nice villager but not really noteworthy) and today Monty fully moved out so I went nook ticket island hopping for a replacement. After 4 islands that had a weird bird, a gazelle, some bull, and yet another monkey, I ran into Audie and invited her! :neckbeard: I was hoping for a cat neighbor but Audie has always been someone I’ve desired to be here. I’m stoked to have 2 new neighbors tomorrow!

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Licarn posted:

Yes you do

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Nemo2342 posted:

Time traveling happens when you log in to the game (so past the birds-eye view of your island) and the game compares the current date/time to the date/time of your last save. So you can do whatever for Pokemon, and as long as you put the time back to a time after your wife's last save she'll be fine.

thank you!

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Grimey Drawer

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

So yesterday I had the incredible fortune of Julian kicking out Portia (nice villager but not really noteworthy) and today Monty fully moved out so I went nook ticket island hopping for a replacement. After 4 islands that had a weird bird, a gazelle, some bull, and yet another monkey, I ran into Audie and invited her! :neckbeard: I was hoping for a cat neighbor but Audie has always been someone I’ve desired to be here. I’m stoked to have 2 new neighbors tomorrow!

Audie is a good girl. She has never had fleas... Not even this time.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Fiorina is open if someone wants to give Ava a new home. Info here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=5#post505388865

e: Game froze up when someone was trying to get in. Code now updated.

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jun 3, 2020

geese
May 29, 2007

This goose is cooked.
I post almost exclusively on the discord, but figured I would share my small bit of fortune with the thread folks too.

Dodo code is in the PGS thread. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=5#post505389575

Turnips are 511 on my island.

Turnips are 511 until about 2pm EST. If you insist on tips, please leave them by my house, just south of the Cranny.

Ables: tube top, clover dress, kilt, striped halter dress, sleeveless shirtdress, flash hairpin, cross-belt sandals, and more!

Cranny: limited items are a 20" wall-mounted TV, a bidet, and arcade seat. Also unlimited knife blocks and candles, and retro fan.

Kicks is here too.

Items outside airport are free to take. Any items by the pool are for touching.

Art trade? I have authentic twinkling (Starry Night) and perfect paintings if folks have art dupes to trade. The art I'm missing is listed here: https://nookazon.com/profile/2935440623/wishlist

geese fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jun 3, 2020

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I'm drowning in DIYs, and I'd like to give them to those who don't have them.

the list of DIYs include the following:

Bamboo doll
Peach umbrella
Water pump (X2)
Wild-wood wall
Peach rug
Log stakes
Log stool (X2)

please let me know here or the SA Animal Crossing Discord if you want any of these.

Dodo code: closed

EDIT: removed some DIYs

Zuzie fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jun 3, 2020

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

All of Redd's art sucks today so I just bought his record player instead.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Rageaholic posted:

All of Redd's art sucks today so I just bought his record player instead.

You can have a fake aphrodite from me, if you want. :shobon:

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe

One of the reasons fish models not having grand designs is a real shame.

cheeeeesecake
Aug 16, 2003
Awwyayaya open for business. Its not 500+ turnips but they are 361 for one more hour , and the rain just cleared.

Sahara is here.
Admiral's DIY on the southeast side of island is making a lily record player.

DDC: GFX8D

I don't anticipate a ton of people, so not making a queue.

cheeeeesecake fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jun 3, 2020

Fistful of Silence
Aug 22, 2003

Science fiction writers, I am sorry to say, really do not know anything. We can't talk about science, because our knowledge of it is limited and unofficial, and usually our fiction is dreadful.

Grimey Drawer

Flubby posted:

One of the reasons fish models not having grand designs is a real shame.
How large does that refer to? Oarfish model is 2x1 at least.
EDIT: Answered my own question, guess it’s 2x2.

Fistful of Silence fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jun 3, 2020

direspoon
Jul 8, 2006

Is that a spoon around your neck, or are you just happy to see me?

Zuzie posted:

I'm drowning in DIYs, and I'd like to give them to those who don't have them.

I took a lot of these for restarting my collection after losing my save. Thanks so much! Your island is so nice!

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Any word on what new content will be coming soon? I want the data mined farming content damnit!

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

causticBeet posted:

Any word on what new content will be coming soon? I want the data mined farming content damnit!
On what: No idea beyond the various little things already datamined.

On when: Since they didn't announce any events past June, I assume we'll get an update at the end of June or some time in July that will add some general stuff + event stuff for the next few months?

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its filberts birthday, kicks is here and boots is making a pear dress. gonna afk most of the time

-

PotU fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jun 3, 2020

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

direspoon posted:

I took a lot of these for restarting my collection after losing my save. Thanks so much! Your island is so nice!

You're very welcome! Also thank you for watering my flowers!

Oxyclean posted:

On when: Since they didn't announce any events past June, I assume we'll get an update at the end of June or some time in July that will add some general stuff + event stuff for the next few months?

And this is assuming that development hasn't been impacted by the global pandemic.

Zuzie fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jun 3, 2020

cheeeeesecake
Aug 16, 2003
30 more minutes for 361 turnips and sahara

Closed!

cheeeeesecake fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jun 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Hey folks, it's a beautiful day on Faraway. The fish are biting, it's nice and sunny, and the Abels are selling the golden crown for a cool mil!

The Nooks also have a fancy violin for 140k, and there's an ant farm sitting outside the store for cataloging purposes.

Saharah is floating around too, but I don't know what's for sale.

Come swing by and say hello to everyone while I try to get my flowers under control!

Dodo code: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=5#post505395649