Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
Gah. That’s it. My husbands birthday is today. What a waste of a visitor slot. Label yesterday and KK today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Gah. That’s it. My husbands birthday is today. What a waste of a visitor slot. Label yesterday and KK today.

Well at least it's early enough to get him a gift.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Metaline posted:

Oh my God, Operation Full Island Touch Zone has me using Excel for the first time in yonks.

I honestly don't know how you have the patience to to do these. I mean thanks a bunch! Because god knows how I would've managed to get a bloody non pink washing machine.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I'm going to have to have a talk with Hornsby. He knows too much. :tinfoil:

https://twitter.com/Silver_FalconSA/status/1316048868379820035?s=20

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Silver Falcon posted:

I'm going to have to have a talk with Hornsby. He knows too much. :tinfoil:

https://twitter.com/Silver_FalconSA/status/1316048868379820035?s=20

This is how you get Skynet Hornsby

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Turnips on Quarantown are currently selling for 533 so I'm gonna open up for a while & go AFK. Help yourself to anything else for sale, DIYs or fruit

Tips are unnecessary but I always appreciate a friendly message board post!

Dodo code is in the wuh-oh thread

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Dodo code is Closed

The Thirteen Days of Halloween Continues as Sand Souci will be open daily in Celebration of Halloween

I am your gracious host Olaf Stonkvason!

The main attraction is The General's Fun Park the biggest attraction in Sand Souci. Come see the various stands and purchase goods, ride on one of our four teacups, perform a spooky show on our updated haunted stage, and of course Visit the World Famous Sand Souci Haunted House! Six rooms of terror await you, can you survive?

We'll be making modest improvements throughout the month, but we're approaching max Spookpacity! Be sure to have a drink at the now spookified cafe!

If you enjoyed your stay please leave a note on our billboard in the town square

The ables has Animal Ears for your costume needs, and Nooks has candy up for sale

Rich Uncle Chet fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Oct 14, 2020

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
My town clicking over to a 5 star town after I have turned it into a hellscape of spooky decorations, chopped trees and barbed wire restricting the movement of my villagers instead of the nice open, green paradise makes me sad.

E: since i don't see a dream code thread anywhere: DA-9732-7533-0475

Rick fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Oct 13, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Mau-Mau is open once more for candy, costumes and pumpkins!

It's also Gonzo's birthday! His favorite colors are green and black or you can just give him some of the pre-wrapped fruit to the left of his house. Then help yourself to some of the party favors to the right. The blue presents are furniture, the pink are star fragments and the white are Nook Miles Tickets.

Dodo Code: 73BKM

Buy whatever you want at Nooks!

Able Sisters have stuff, too!

CJ is visiting, nyuk! Renee is making a leaf umbrella!

There are tons of DIY recipes on the beach near Ursala's house, too!

Thanks for visiting!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

:psyduck:

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Raymond’s logic just gave me a nosebleed.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
https://twitter.com/Waffliesinyofac/status/1316199597644029952
this is the best game :allears:

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Well now I need to stock up on cat hats

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
My wife and I have been watching Bob's Burgers for a few weeks now, which is why Peggy's new catchphrase on my island is "Ziti Tonight!".

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Holy poo poo

There's also hats that have round ears instead of pointy ones.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

There's a meteor shower and other fun stuff happening over on Mofufu tonight! Details in Dodo Code Thread :aaa:

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
You should definitely also go to Harv's and try the Noh Mask on all your villagers. :ssh:

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Is that Bob's actual catchphrase or have you turned him into Spat deliberately? Because Spat is the best, pfpth.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Black Robe posted:

Is that Bob's actual catchphrase or have you turned him into Spat deliberately? Because Spat is the best, pfpth.
Pthtphppht is his default, which is why he's the best

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

It rained for a little while and I managed to catch a coelacanth and a giant trevally for Blathers (he wasn't as impressed as I hoped he'd be). Didn't catch any more to sell or find a mahi-mahi though.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Carcosa has turnips at 172! That's the highest my island's had in a long time, so come on over!

It's too early for Able's just yet, but Nook's has a Spooky Chair, candy, and infinite magazines.

Help yourself to the DIY pile while you're here!

Closed

e: thanks for visiting!

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Oct 14, 2020

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Drago decided to start calling us Professor Pie, then shortened it to Prof. Pie. Everyone else calls us muffin or puddin’. And the other day Rosie went off about people with opinions about pizza and those who don’t like the word “moist”.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

It's annoying that Labelle tickets are worth 3,000 or less when there's a bunch of things that are a tiny bit more than 3,000 and only 10 or so that are worth more than 5,000. Just have them be worth 5 or 6 thousand, it's not like it'd break the game.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Black Robe posted:

It rained for a little while and I managed to catch a coelacanth and a giant trevally for Blathers (he wasn't as impressed as I hoped he'd be). Didn't catch any more to sell or find a mahi-mahi though.

Still haven’t caught a mahi-mahi :argh:

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

I caught one during the fish tourney and as a second player and through some interaction of those things it didn't fill in my critterpedia although I did donate it to the museum. I'm debating grinding hard for one or just freeing my mind as it literally couldn't matter less.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Spoooooooky Turnip Spike on Le BonZone today!

Turnips are going for 452 bells!

Nook's is clossed and so am I. Thanks for visiting!

Saharah is here too! She has Office Wall and Highway Floor.

The Abel Sisters have Magic Academy Robes today.

I have pumpkins ripe for picking! If you pick one, please water it. Also I have a flower patch next to the pumpkin patch, across the river behind Swole Zone gym. Please water them if you have time.

Don't forget to buy your candy!

Silver Falcon fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Oct 15, 2020

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

I managed to snag one for donation and three for a model. Don’t get me started on those drat three tree beetles or whatever I couldn’t catch.

What worked for me in catching the mahi-mahi and all the rare pier fish (enough for donations and models) was just crafting a poo poo ton of bait and heading to a NMI to fish off the pier. I wouldn’t waste time on small shadows and just bait again to switch it out.

Obviously it’s totally random (lousy golden scarab beetle thing) but I would nearly always come back with at least a few of them.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

I'm probably over 150 bait in at this point, I feel your pain. It's all I need for the month.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Does anyone have DIYs for the other color pumpkins? We have a bunch, but only for orange pumpkins. Also, we have a bunch of extra fossils (among other things), and all we need is a stegosaurus tail and megacerops torso.

Steric Hindrance
Sep 29, 2018
Cocoa Mill is open for visitors this afternoon.

The Nooks are buying turnips for 425.
Don't forget to buy your candy while you are there.

There are a few spare DIYs in front of Nooks and a bunch of free gifts on the beach in front of the Nooks. Take some stuff!

The Ables have supplies for a great cowgirl costume: cowboy shirts, fringe skirts, outback hats, and cowboy boots. They also have graduation gowns, milkmaid dresses, frugal outfits, striped tights, and neon tights.

Feel free to explore the island. Take fruit if you need it.

Drawings on the notice board are always welcome!

Dodo code: K9F4S 613KP Closed

I will probably be mostly afk. Enjoy your visit!

Steric Hindrance fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Oct 15, 2020

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Does anyone have DIYs for the other color pumpkins? We have a bunch, but only for orange pumpkins. Also, we have a bunch of extra fossils (among other things), and all we need is a stegosaurus tail and megacerops torso.

There aren’t any alternative pumpkin colored DIY; you customize the item you want with the pumpkin color you desire (like using ten white pumpkins to get the white version)

Steric Hindrance
Sep 29, 2018

Pope Corky the IX posted:

To make the pumpkin items in other colors you first craft the item with orange pumpkins, then choose "customize something" at your workbench. You use the different color pumpkins to customize the pumpkin items (instead of the customization kits you normally use).

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Desperate Character posted:

There aren’t any alternative pumpkin colored DIY; you customize the item you want with the pumpkin color you desire (like using ten white pumpkins to get the white version)

I’m not following you. Customize it through the customization tool? We haven’t used it much.

EDIT: Thank you, the most recent post made more sense to us.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Dodo code is CLOSED

It's day 14th of the Sand Souci Celebration, open daily in Celebration of Halloween

I am your gracious host Stonks...shi-shi-shi...ah...ah..ahh

The main attraction is The General's Fun Park the biggest attraction in Sand Souci. Come see the various stands and purchase goods, ride on one of our four teacups, perform a spooky show on our updated haunted stage, and of course Visit the World Famous Sand Souci Haunted House ! Six rooms of terror await you, can you survive?.

We're at max spookcapacity right now, any spookier and they'll revoke our spook license

If you enjoyed your stay please leave a note on our billboard in the town square

The ables has striped mages hats for your costume needs, and Nooks has candy up for sale

Rich Uncle Chet fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Oct 15, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Mau-Mau is open for candy, costumes and pumpkins!

Buy what you want at Nooks! Turnip prices are trash!

Able Sisters have military uniforms, relay tanks, flashy animal boots, a tiara and the royal crown!

Leif is here if you need shrubs, seeds or pumpkin starts!

Dodo Code: CLOSED

Help yourself to items and DIY recipes on the beach near Ursala's house! I didn't clean up the party favors from Gonzo's birthday yesterday so take those if you want, too! (They're to the left of his house.)

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 14, 2020

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

J7WXD
Turnips are 199 and Lucky is making a spooky arch
Feel free to buy candy and whatever is on sale in Nooks

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Steric Hindrance posted:

Cocoa Mill is open for visitors this afternoon.

The Nooks are buying turnips for 425.
Don't forget to buy your candy while you are there.

There are a few spare DIYs in front of Nooks and a bunch of free gifts on the beach in front of the Nooks. Take some stuff!

The Ables have supplies for a great cowgirl costume: cowboy shirts, fringe skirts, outback hats, and cowboy boots. They also have graduation gowns, milkmaid dresses, frugal outfits, striped tights, and neon tights.

Feel free to explore the island. Take fruit if you need it.

Drawings on the notice board are always welcome!

Dodo code: K9F4S

I will probably be mostly afk. Enjoy your visit!

Nooo, comms error just before I could sell my nips!

Steric Hindrance
Sep 29, 2018

Metaline posted:

Nooo, comms error just before I could sell my nips!

So sorry! Reopened, new code: 613KP Closed

Steric Hindrance fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Oct 15, 2020

LeafyOrb
Jun 11, 2012

I may as well post this here as well, turnip prices are 499 at Tanelorn.

Code: 0LNF9

Hopefully I solved the connection issues I was having, I’ll try to keep an eye on it. Sorry about the state of the island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

I’m so jealous. Turnip prices have never been more than a little over 100 on my island this whole time.

One of these days I’ll get a spike and open up. And maybe the connection won’t crap out.