Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
theres a meteor shower going on, not sure if celeste is here too. id really appreciate it if people could bring two libra fragments and blue roses. i got a bunch of most of the other fragments and a real glowing painting if anyone needs em

the code is -

PotU fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Oct 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Bought turnips for the first time in a while so I'd appreciate your good prices this week, tia!

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Poo Island is open for another touch party! The entire island is now a touch zone! Over 200 complete sets are here for you to catalogue, including the complete antique, cute, diner, and Imperial sets! All the wall items are in a couple of areas together, so you don't have to do much hunting. There are too many sets to list in this post; thankfully I now have a handy Google Doc for you to peruse:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11OYnY0X1kRaTXSF24jtZZ0pPwRFJn4TYUN6u-ksMNaU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Enjoy the symmetry, wide open spaces, and straight paths that make it easy to sprint from one area to the next. Seriously, touch zones are EVERYWHERE, and I wanted it to be easy for you to get around easily!

I'd appreciate you keeping the sets together when you drop them, please and thank you! Don't forget to check out the DIY recipe cards all over the southern beaches, and grab a mystery prize before you head home. Will it be a stack of NMT or literal garbage, or anything in between? Who knows!

I love to say hi and read bulletin board notes, and if you happen to have anything handy from my wishlist, I'd love to touch it! My goal is to have every set complete and here on the island for lovely people like yourselves to touch and catalogue, but I can't do it alone!

https://nookplaza.net/lists/56837

Dodo code: in the PGS thread!

EDIT: CLOSED

Metaline fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Oct 25, 2020

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Browsing through the town melodies on nooknet, since I have all the musical ability of a potato, and I am very disappointed in the internet. Nobody's done Dragonforce or Cotton Eye Joe. For shame.

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002
Has anyone tried that AllyIsland promotional thing? Apparently turnips are worth 1,000 bells on their island for the next few days. I took a quick tour of the island using the dream code and it... sure is a promotional thing. I tried waiting in the queue to go to the actual island but it seems like it was packed and would take forever.

https://www.cbr.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-unprecedented-turnip-prices-short-time/

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Metaline posted:

Poo Island is open for another touch party! The entire island is now a touch zone! Over 200 complete sets are here for you to catalogue, including the complete antique, cute, diner, and Imperial sets! All the wall items are in a couple of areas together, so you don't have to do much hunting. There are too many sets to list in this post; thankfully I now have a handy Google Doc for you to peruse:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11OYnY0X1kRaTXSF24jtZZ0pPwRFJn4TYUN6u-ksMNaU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Enjoy the symmetry, wide open spaces, and straight paths that make it easy to sprint from one area to the next. Seriously, touch zones are EVERYWHERE, and I wanted it to be easy for you to get around easily!

I'd appreciate you keeping the sets together when you drop them, please and thank you! Don't forget to check out the DIY recipe cards all over the southern beaches, and grab a mystery prize before you head home. Will it be a stack of NMT or literal garbage, or anything in between? Who knows!

I love to say hi and read bulletin board notes, and if you happen to have anything handy from my wishlist, I'd love to touch it! My goal is to have every set complete and here on the island for lovely people like yourselves to touch and catalogue, but I can't do it alone!

https://nookplaza.net/lists/56837

Dodo code: in the PGS thread!

I've got a sunburst bass guitar and I have a white drying rack. You can have the drying rack but I can bring the bass to touch if you want?

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

track day bro! posted:

I've got a sunburst bass guitar and I have a white drying rack. You can have the drying rack but I can bring the bass to touch if you want?

I would love that! Come on by!

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thanks for the fragments! badass

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Metaline posted:

I would love that! Come on by!

I just realised that I can order a blue effects rack if you still need it!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

IkeTurner posted:

Has anyone tried that AllyIsland promotional thing? Apparently turnips are worth 1,000 bells on their island for the next few days. I took a quick tour of the island using the dream code and it... sure is a promotional thing. I tried waiting in the queue to go to the actual island but it seems like it was packed and would take forever.

https://www.cbr.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-unprecedented-turnip-prices-short-time/

I just read a news story about that. It’s hard enough using Turnip Exchange in normal circumstances. I’d imagine that will be a disaster.

Just use the discord channel. I have like 14M bells and haven’t sold turnips in months.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Spent 100 NMT looking for my current dream villager Cole yesterday, spent about 5 hours on it and if I had waited a couple hours more I could have just got him from rhoga on the discord, ugh

Ended up with Fauna which is fine. Also saw Diana, Judy and Stitches on the journey. It's quite satisfying to reject really popular ones. No more snooties, already have Ankha, and I just don't care for Stitches's look

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Had my first Lily of the Valley today which was extra special because they're my favorite flower irl.

I'm still looking for any type of cosmos, particularly red, because they are the only flower I don't even have yet.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Dodo code is Closed
Less than a week until until Halloween as we have another day of the Sand Souci Celebration, open daily in Celebration of Halloween!

I am your gracious host Stonks, the Eugene, daddy-O!

It's not just Halloween times, it's Eugene's birthday. Come celebrate the Island's biggest swinggin' cat, and the first 10 goons to visit have the opportunity to take home their own Eugene's Poster, that I've left on the ground by his house.

The other main attraction is The General's Fun Park the biggest attraction in Sand Souci. Come see the various stands and purchase goods, ride on one of our four teacups, perform a spooky show on our updated haunted stage, and of course Visit the World Famous Sand Souci Haunted House ! Six rooms of terror await you, can you survive?
The Rooms Include:

The Forbidden Summons
'The Stiching Room'
Graveyard of Villagers Past
Hell Itself
The Laboratory of Madness
The Church of Resurrection

We're at max spookcapacity right now, any spookier and they'll revoke our spook license If you enjoyed your stay please leave a note on our billboard in the town square

Anything at nooks is up for purchase, so help yourself

The ables have the rounded animal hats for all your dress up needs, and don't forget your candy at nooks!

Rich Uncle Chet fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Oct 27, 2020

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Today is Eugene's birthday! Don't forget to pay him a visit if you have him, yeah buddy!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I need to talk for a moment about the fact that Prince the frog doesn’t walk. He zoomies. He just zoomies everywhere, all the time.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Opening up Fiorina for a couple hours while I’m AFK. Nothing much happening, Label’s here (boring, I know) and Pinky’s crafting a shell table. Everything’s up for grabs in Nooks so go nuts (there’s a fancy expensive chessboard there if that’s your bag)

Come over, buy candy, hassle my neighbours, snoop around in my house, take some pumpkins from the giant patch up next to the campsite if you need some, grab any fruit you need from the orchard, write on the bulletin board, water some flowers etc.

I’ll be holding a seance in my living room to revive my dead vampire soul if you’re looking for me.

Dodo: Closed

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 26, 2020

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
*Sigur Ros noises*

Come on down to Spoopfarts! We have candy! We have free stuff! We have a brand-new villager by the name of Gruff!

Nook's has a spooky tower, cuckoo clock, upright piano, and a reel and some cooler thing, meh. Turnips are at 121.

Able's basically has nothing good today, so leave a custom design to brighten up the place!

Take a right at the airport and go along the beach to trick-or-treat! New items out every time we open! Did I see a gold nugget or two in there? Must have been a ghost...anyways, you're welcome to take away three bags o' mystery!

PLEASE TAKE THE FREE ITEMS AND DIYS IN FRONT OF NOOK'S I AM LOSING IT HERE

Admiral is at the campsite and CJ is walking around.

Please take anything you want EXCEPT my pumpkins and the items dropped among the flowerbeds on the left-hand side of the island.

Board messages are the best! I will be AFK but aroundish.

Dark dark code

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Oct 26, 2020

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

Ooh, random blue pansy. I really should look up some efficient little squares to lay out some flowers, especially now I'm moving buildings around a lot.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Looks to be a second week in a row of poo poo turnip prices... Can I go for three? :(

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

EDIT: closed til tomorrow!

Metaline fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Oct 26, 2020

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Oh, drat! I just picked it up to finally play and it lost communications. Sorry, all. I was gonna close up in ten minutes, anyways, but I'm sorry!

Spellman
May 31, 2011

For a long time, I deliberately be'd careful not to pick my lily of the valley, I thought for-sure it would be a crafting material

Geodude
Mar 21, 2004

Geodude used Reply to Thread! It's super effective!
Please come by Amapola today:

It's also Eugene's Birthday! He's the best.

Closed! Thank you all for coming!

https://twitter.com/GeodudeP/status/1320883638477619200

Geodude fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Oct 27, 2020

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Blanche is in boxes on BearSquare! Please pick up free stuff near the plaza, Label is here, turnips at 101, go ahead and shop at Able’s and Nook’s, (giant baseball cap table, mounted wasp head, pumpkin lantern, ship in a bottle, candle, CANDY) and we could use hats/headpieces for Peter Pan, Steampunk, Pirate, Pharoah, Prince, Desert Princess, Noble, Mummy, Toga, Luchador Mask if you have them. Also, Samurai Armor Pants. Let me know and we’ll send you a Dodo code!

EDIT: Bertha and Tipper are holding pieces of wheat and running full tilt boogie around the plaza having the time of their lives, what game is this?

Pope Corky the IX fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Oct 26, 2020

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

I swear I have either have the worst luck trying to breed purple windflowers or they flat out don't actually exist. Been trying to breed them for months now and I bred blue roses in faster time.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Cercueil posted:

I swear I have either have the worst luck trying to breed purple windflowers or they flat out don't actually exist. Been trying to breed them for months now and I bred blue roses in faster time.

I literally have an island full of windflowers I could give you. Seriously like a plague on my isle right now

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Crossposting from the discord

Welcome to sunny Picantes, where it's not very spooky or it could be slightly idk. There are things for sale like Animal Noses Creepy rear end Jester Masks and Flight Crew Uniforms at Ables

Nooks has a Stupid Pink Deuluxe Washing Machine and a Lecture Hall Desk if those are things that you enjoy.

Redd is here with two genuine paintings I think

There are some gifts and DIY's on the beach, also a picture of Strong Bad

If you want please water any hybrid flowers you see, or draw/write stupid stuff on my board and put custom designs in Ables to overwrite the one dumbass one I made ages go. Or not!!

I'll be semi AFK for a bit at least

Dodo code is 6R2VR

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Mau-Mau is open for candy, pumpkins and shooting stars!

Dodo Code: CLOSED

We have confirmed shooting stars tonight! No sign of Celeste though.

Buy what you want at Nooks!

Able Sisters have the flashy round-ear animal hats and figure skating costumes!

Ursala is making an Iron shelf!

There are DIY recipes, a couple of items and some extra Zodiac-specific star fragments next to Ursala's house/in front of the museum!

I will be AFK once I'm sure the connection works so thanks in advance for visiting!

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Oct 27, 2020

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

SilentChaz posted:

Dodo Code: K2PYS

We have confirmed shooting stars tonight! No sign of Celeste though.

Buy what you want at Nooks!

Able Sisters have the flashy round-ear animal hats and figure skating costumes!

Ursala is making an Iron shelf!

There are DIY recipes, a couple of items and some extra Zodiac-specific star fragments next to Ursala's house/in front of the museum!

I will be AFK once I'm sure the connection works so thanks in advance for visiting!

Came across Celeste while visiting and she gave me the Scorpio Lamp DIY

Geodude
Mar 21, 2004

Geodude used Reply to Thread! It's super effective!

SilentChaz posted:

Thank you for opening your town during a meteor shower! I love all your villagers and decorations. Appreciate the extra constellations too!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Redd is docked at Fiorina with many fakes and 1 real!

He’s got:
Real mysterious painting,
Fake mystic statue
Fake motherly statue
Fake academic painting
Champion’s pennant (green)
Magnetic knife rack (stainless steel)

Everything in Nooks is up for grabs:
Diner chair (aquamarine)
Folding chair (black)
Antique bed (black)
Spooky candy set
Unlimited ironing sets
Unlimited mugs (pink)

Come buy some candy, help me perform a seance on myself in my living room, write on my bulletin board, water some flowers, whatever’s your bag.

I’ll be AFK playing Killing Floor but do ping me if anything goes fucky wucky.

Dodo: Closed cuz who the gently caress picks flowers from a grave?

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Oct 27, 2020

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

EDIT: closed! Thanks, y'all!

Metaline fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Oct 28, 2020

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

ACNH etiquette is weird. I was AFK with my gates open for the last couple hours and just came back to check if everything was okay. I found out that someone who visited not only took the spoiled turnip I left out so that I could catch flies and ants, but they also picked the flowers on my friend’s grave in his memorial garden. Normally I’m totally fine with people picking flowers on my island; they’ll grow back, they always do. But realising that someone had picked those flowers...felt loving wrong in some way.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Geodude posted:

Thank you for opening your town during a meteor shower! I love all your villagers and decorations. Appreciate the extra constellations too!

Thanks for visiting! I'm happy to open during a meteor shower when I can. Glad the extra constellations were of use!

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Meteor shower on my newbie island (so no turnip prices!) if anyone is interested while I'm AFK doing housework. Feel free to shower me with goodies if you so choose, but not necessary at all. Just happy to have visitors. :)

Edit: NVM!

Yestermoment fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Oct 28, 2020

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Opening up Quarantown for its second-ever meteor shower! Come visit!

Closed!

Hobo Clown fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Oct 28, 2020

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

Yestermoment posted:

Meteor shower on my newbie island (so no turnip prices!) if anyone is interested while I'm AFK doing housework. Feel free to shower me with goodies if you so choose, but not necessary at all. Just happy to have visitors. :)

589VM

Connection went out. :(

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Connection went out. :(

I saw! Fixed. 4K0CK is the xode now lolol

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

There's absolutely nothing happening in my town tonight, but I'm really proud of how my town is coming along... It's not done but it's getting there. Would anyone be interested in visiting anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

The Lobster posted:

There's absolutely nothing happening in my town tonight, but I'm really proud of how my town is coming along... It's not done but it's getting there. Would anyone be interested in visiting anyway?
:justpost: