Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

track day bro! posted:

The white trainers are pretty cool and I kinda want the big hat again, I sold it for some reason.

I've had a meteor shower announced for tonight and I've got sahara but IDK what she has should I open up later?

We just entered Libra so you should probably open up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

The Label hat is integral to any kind of Carmen Sandiego outfit.

unmeidestiny
Sep 25, 2009

Zardoz is open on a sunny, snow covered Dec. 18th!

Daisy is making a Cool Windflower Crown!

Stop by and say hello to Zardoz's newest resident: Twiggy!

Buy anything at Nook's!
Able's today: https://twitter.com/ebthurmond/status/1308426385946370048?s=19

Dodo: closed

unmeidestiny fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Sep 22, 2020

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Is there any better way of getting photos/videos off the switch apart from tweeting them, or even more tediously turning the entire switch off and plugging the sd card into a computer?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Opening the gates of Fiorina for Ankha’s birthday!
Everything in Nooks is up for grabs as well:
Light blue modern office chair
Green throwback race-car bed
Black whirlpool bath (130,000 Bells!)

(Bring an umbrella; it looks like it could start raining soon)

Dodo: Closed

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Sep 22, 2020

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

track day bro! posted:

Is there any better way of getting photos/videos off the switch apart from tweeting them, or even more tediously turning the entire switch off and plugging the sd card into a computer?

Post them to facebook, set the posts to private (only you can see them), download them from there.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Ok, meteor shower time. I've trapped Celeste here, sahara is wandering around somewhere but idk what she has because I forgot to check. Dodo code is 0S5QK I'll be afk mostly

Buy everything in nooks while you can also!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Redd is back on Mau-Mau so the gate's open until 9:30 pm EST. I'll probably be AFK. Take what you want from the giveaway area. Whatever's left is getting sold.

Dodo Code: is in the PGS thread

Redd
Academic painting (fake), wistful painting (real), valiant statue (fake)
Diner mini table (cream), popcorn machine (green)

Nooks
Ventilation fan (1200), cute wall-mounted clock (mint; 1200)
Typewriter (white), cat grass (black)
Turnips are 61
Hot items are manhole cover and mermaid vanity

Able sisters
Nothing special, though someone dropped a couple of tailors tickets outside so finders keepers

Giveaway Area
Street organ (yellow), garden faucet (red brick), system kitchen (blue), highway flooring, wall-mounted TV (20 in., yellow), antique bureau (brown), aluminum briefcase (gold bars), baby bear (choco), high-end stereo (black), train-station flooring, western vista wallpaper, white rose rug, cute yellow wall, monochromatic-tile wall (white), wooden double bed DIY, throwback skull radio (green), marimba, log round table DIY, piano bench (black) x2, upright piano (natural), grand piano (white), synthesizer (red), drum set (red), velvet stool, alto saxophone, cello, electric guitar (black), rock guitar (blue)

Mitzi is making a grass standee if you're interested. Help yourself to whatever you need around the island and thanks for visiting.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

track day bro! posted:

The white trainers are pretty cool and I kinda want the big hat again, I sold it for some reason.

The nice thing is that since Labelle stuff gets sold in the store, you can reorder it from the catalog (unlike Gulliver’s stuff).

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
At the end of every shooting star is a farting shark. Come on over to Sharkfarts and make some wishes! I haven't seen Celeste yet, but Sahara is here, there's a shitload of freebies in front of Nook's, and Able's has the Sailor Moon-inspired magical dress.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Sep 23, 2020

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

I have a couple kinda-nice DIY patterns filling up my pocket so I thought I'd see if anyone here needs them for their collection. I have:
- Classic-library wall (x2)
- Jungle wall
- Gong (x2)
- Ironwood bed
- Modeling clay
- Gold helmet

If you'd like any of these DIY let me know, it'd be easier if you provide a Dodo Code and I can come make a delivery to your place.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

At the end of every shooting star is a farting shark. Come on over to Sharkfarts and make some wishes! I haven't seen Celeste yet, but Sahara is here, there's a shitload of freebies in front of Nook's, and Able's has the Sailor Moon-inspired magical dress.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

awww man I missed it

So I just figured out there are a bunch of cool items you can get from that pocket camp thingy, is there anyway someone can buy them for you? or did they make it so you have to play the stupid mobile game

if it possible to give them to people I've got gold, pearls, or star fragments to trade!

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
I've got Redd visiting my island today! Info over in the dodo code thread

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
Hybrid flowers available. Black roses and blue roses. If interested, please PM for delivery.

Also should have black irises in excess as well.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Also should have black irises in excess as well.
Irises aren't in New Horizons though? :confused:

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Sand Souci is once again open for villagers.

The big deal today is it's Ankha's Birthday we've got several gifts up out front, so please, come pay tribute to the queen!

A lot of people really enjoyed it but please come and enjoy the Haunted House on the top of the Hill at the amusement park 6 stories of spooky fun! Can you survive?1?!

Saharah is also walking around here today Come and see her for all your carpet needs

Nooks has unlimited Pear cardboard boxes and a small blue wall mounted LCD TV all up for yours

Please leave a billboard post on your way out if you have time!

Dodo code is Closed T
Oh my goodness. I haven't logged in for weeks but thank you for reminding me of Ankha's birthday.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Potatoes are the all-time treat, they are good to chomp and good to eat!
Redd is on Kitesquare today - selling fake stuff (amazing painting, wistful painting, serene painting) if you want it!

I’m also giving away quite a bit of stuff, my inventory is full and I hate that! Beach to the right of the airport has it all laid out, feel free to take. DIYs are at the dump on the southwest corner. Some offered items:

-Imperial bed (blue)
-Frozen bed
-Round space heater (Black)
-Freezer (White)
-bathroom sink (Black)
-Treadmill
- BBQ (Green)
-beach ball (multicolor)
-lawn chairs (blue and yellow)
-Old sewing machine
-Kitchen island (white/beige)
-Gas range (silver)
-Outdoor picnic set

Nook’s is selling a pink hammock and an arcade fighting game, along with unlimited stock of cream and sugars and white candles. Able’s is selling western shirts, humble sweaters, loose fall dresses, superhero uniforms, bowler hats and fedoras, etc.

No tips necessary at all, but feel free to water flowers if desired!

Code: Closed

Bandit Hat fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 24, 2020

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I think I'm experiencing my first case of Moveout Remorse! Alice asked to go for the second time so I said "okay" because including her I have three Normals and I want to move Ankha in, but now I'm sad. Alice was one of my favorites and she definitely had the cutest wardrobe and the best house. :smith:

So, anyways, she'll be in boxes tomorrow. Please come and get her when she's packing up!

I'm gonna have to buy another sketchy Aliexpress amiibo...

Also, I just want to say thank you again to anyone who came by my island yesterday. The beach is filled with starchildren and I'm so touched by all the gifts. I was having a really bad day yesterday so thanks for cheering me up!

e: wow, I cannot type at 8 AM

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

Blaziken386 posted:

Irises aren't in New Horizons though? :confused:

Oops. Meant lilies.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'm gonna have to buy another sketchy Aliexpress amiibo...

Also, I just want to say thank you again to anyone who came by my island yesterday. The beach is filled with starchildren and I'm so touched by all the gifts. I was having a really bad day yesterday so thanks for cheering me up!

e: wow, I cannot type at 8 AM

Just get a cheap Android phone and make your own!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Nemo2342 posted:

Just get a cheap Android phone and make your own!

Hmmm... that's about as moral as buying a knockoff, I reckon, and I do have a bunch of terrible Xiaomi phone corpses lying around...

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
its got to have nfc I think, someone gave me some old google tablet that has it and I was able to buy the blank cards on ebay. did take a lot of googling tho

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

There's also the Powersaves Amiibo gadget. Basically a NFC reader with a re-writable tag. I snagged one after having trying to use my phone fail more than half the time. Was worth the 20$ to me, at least.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/toys-to-life/products/powersaves-amiibo-action-replay/10127307.html

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
wow pocket camp is horrible, if I had tried this before NH I probably wouldn'tve bought it. so many systems, tutorials and even subscription services that just want you to keep spending money.

I probably shouldn't be suprised but this was the first mobile game I've downloaded ever, well apart from the odd console port that you just pay for normally

the worst thing about it is that you can get animal ears and tails. but i can't in new horizons, nintendo is screwing us again!!!!!!!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Anyone have any good turnip prices? They’ve been down for me all week, but it just broke 100 today. Kinda making me nervous because I suck all I had into them.

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender
Cakewalk's turnips have spiked at 520! Come sell! Dodo Code was in the PGS thread, but the island is closed now.

Picayune fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Sep 24, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Celeste is visiting Mau-Mau. No shooting stars. Dodo code over here.

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

The Internet makes me dizzy.
Does anyone have a piece of authentic art they'd be willing to trade for a "detailed painting"? I accidentally bought it from Redd when I'd already donated it to the museum (like a dumbass).

Sold for a sinking painting.

Kaleidoscope fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Sep 25, 2020

Mykroft
Aug 25, 2005

Dinosaur Gum
I have a familiar statue I'd be willing to trade you if that's not one you have yet.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Ankah is at the Dessert campsite if anyone wants to claim her.

Dodo Code: Closed

TL fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Sep 25, 2020

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

AND LO, IT IS DONE

I finally grew blue roses, no time travel required! :woop:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Hmmm... that's about as moral as buying a knockoff, I reckon, and I do have a bunch of terrible Xiaomi phone corpses lying around...

If they were still making the cards I wouldn't recommend it, but when your options are 1) get gouged on ebay 2) buy knockoffs or 3) make your own knockoffs I'd definitely advocate for making your own. It's not too hard to do, and you can get new villagers any time the fancy takes you (instead of waiting for shipping).

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Hi, all! Do you like free stuff? Do you like koalas? Do you like islands with lots of flowers but very little in the way of planning? COME TO SHARKFARTS!

We got:

...Alice, the Normal koala, in boxes! Alice is a treasure of sweetness and light. Please give her a new home.

...tons of free DIYs, clothing, and furniture in front of Nook's! If you came by the other day, don't worry- there's new stuff! Also, since my fossil hoarding is getting the best of me, have some fossils from the beach to the right of the airport.

... a perfect painting that I bought by accident. Already have one in the museum, so if anyone wants it, let me know here or message me in ACNH. Willing to trade for paintings I don't have, or any Imperial stuff not in blue or dark brown.

Nook's has autograph cards and an antique clock in light wood, along with unlimited plasma balls and moss balls. That's right, all the balls you can handle!

Able's has gothic headdresses, hakama with crest, and tweed blazers, among other delightful offerings!

Molly is making a peach rug and turnips are currently trading at 220

Please do:
- take all the freebz you can stand,
- give my Alice a new home,
- talk to all my villagers (everyone is currently obsessed with Amy from Symbolica and cannot stop asking me about her!) and say hi to Ankha at the campsite,
- draw on the board (Whoever drew the farting shark last time is my new hero!)
- take any fruit you like,
- pick flowers from anywhere on the main island (please don't mess up the pride flag garden or pick the breeding flowers on the left side of the island!)
- put your custom designs in Able's

Please don't:
- forget to have a good time,
- gently caress with Pride Party Island (such as it currently is)

If you want to bring me something, I would like some black cosmos. Plant 'em anywhere. I will be mostly AFK

closed and I love you haha it says "ho" hahaha

Fleta Mcgurn fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Sep 25, 2020

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
booo, the one day I have to come into the office and you open up

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

track day bro! posted:

booo, the one day I have to come into the office and you open up

I'm gonna be open for a looooong time OR I am happy to open again later! (I'm in SPain so keep that in mind timewise). Just let me know! I literally cannot leave the house for several more months, so I'm always within reach of the Switch!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I miss going to spain :(

No worries though, I'll visit another time! I'm now just playing pocket camp at work instead lol.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

track day bro! posted:

I miss going to spain :(

No worries though, I'll visit another time! I'm now just playing pocket camp at work instead lol.

dude you shouldn't jerk off at work

also, Spain sucks right now :smith:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

dude you shouldn't jerk off at work

also, Spain sucks right now :smith:

lol

Not much better in the uk tbh

In less depressing news I decided to actually make a bandstand, stealing an idea from another goons island except I managed to place the staircase one square off so now I need 400,000 bells lol

The Clowning
Jan 10, 2007
I'm certainly not gonna sign for any more packages with the word "Congo" written in blood.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

- talk to all my villagers (everyone is currently obsessed with Amy from Symbolica and cannot stop asking me about her!) and say hi to Ankha at the campsite,

Oh my god, that makes me so happy.

Molly joined me to wish on shooting stars when I visited and, well... let's just say it's probably good that there's not a mechanism that allows you to kidnap a villager from someone else's island.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

The Clowning posted:

Oh my god, that makes me so happy.

Molly joined me to wish on shooting stars when I visited and, well... let's just say it's probably good that there's not a mechanism that allows you to kidnap a villager from someone else's island.

Holy poo poo, that's so cute!!! I saw your message after you'd already left, but it made me smile. And yes, Molly and Doc both have asked about you today!