Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Couldn't even fit Isle of Dogs for naming my island. I'm a little upset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
I sold all my rocks before I knew that I needed a rock to create an ax/shovel. Luckily I remember fishing out rocks from the river. I have been fishing for 3 hours and have not gotten one rock. This is awful.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Thank you!! I am not sure how I missed that. I was about to put the game down and wait until tomorrow.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Can you kick your villagers out? There is one I invited that is super lame.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
It's raining here and I have pears if people want to drop by. Dodo code is CQ1LN

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
The cheapest bridge is 98,000 bells. Goddamn you Nook

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Is the special edition switch rare? It's like 35k bells and in my shop. Does it do anything special??

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Come loot my island and take anything you want. Have multiples of fruit, leave bells if you want to tip me. I'm gonna be on my PS4 anyway.

Dodo: M065T

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
My turnips are at 394 bells. Not the highest but if you wanna stop by my dodo code is 0VJX2

Pick fruit if you want. I time traveled to April 1st so I guess my trees are pink. That's new to me!

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Seabhac posted:

If people go to your island will their turnips rot cos you time travelled tho?
I have no idea. You could always just pocket 1 turnip and see what happens. Leave the rest at your own island.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
I'll open back up 394 turnip island. I got disconnected for some reason. Thank you for the tips!! Also there's a cool fox mask in Mable's shop.

Dodo code: 6NMCJ

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

are you still open? code isn't working. i'm bursting at the seams with fresh turnips!
I got kicked off again. I don't think it's my internet and I'm not being idle for more than a couple minutes at a time.

New dodo code: KQYQK

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Got kicked out again! Sorry guys I'll try to open my island in 20 to 30 minutes again! My switch needs to charge. The tips are really appreciated! The 10k bells added up really quick.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Opening back up 394 turnip island for about 30 min.

Dodo: K3Q7W

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Fun Times! posted:

Price was 205 when I got there..

Yeah that's weird. I sold mine for 394 literally a hour ago.

Sorry guys it went down to 205 somehow. The day didn't change at all so I'm not sure what went on. Maybe Timmy and Tommy can't afford 394 anymore? Everyone else was buying them at that price earlier just fine.

Also closing now!

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Breadallelogram posted:

Did your system clock pass noon?
Oh I thought it was at 12 AM. Yeah it hit noon. It was good while it lasted.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Opening up my island for a bit. A lot of weird stuff in my shop. Cat hood, royal shirt, tiger dress, moccasins and a reflector.

Dodo code is 1M4BV

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
I have the best villagers and her name is Ketchup. She is a red bird and calls me bitty.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Come raid my island. Turnips are bad. I have fruit you can rake. Come to my shops.

Dodo is N5Y6C

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
I have the royal crown in my shop for 1.2 million bells. I only have 1.3 million bells in savings and tomorrow is turnip day. Why

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Can I just craft all the bunny stuff and sell it off and still get the recipe at the end? I don't like any of this stuff and it's just taking up space.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Can players invited by the dodo code pick up any dropped turnips? I have all of mine in my house.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Wrestling masks and space parkas are in the store. Take fruit if you want, I'll be afk here and there. Also Flick is at the north end of the island.

Dodo is 2YY0Q

DoYouHasaRabbit fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Apr 5, 2020

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

Turnip Exchange does let you put up a cap, which I did, but I also noticed that I have more people in my town than are in the entire queue, so...
Yeah this is really frustrating. It was my turn in the queue and I can't even get in to your island. I wish you could kick people. That would be a godsend.

Edit: yeah I'm not trying anymore. If only people would actually use the queue and it would be great!

DoYouHasaRabbit fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Apr 6, 2020

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Opening up my gates. Kicks is here with Samurai greaves. Nooks have a dryer for 76k and a cat tower. Also have an upgraded store so you can buy fancy slingshots, shovels etc. Ables has La Isla hats, basketball tanks, school jackets, bunny ears and curly mustaches. Please don't take my fruit and excuse my mess of an island. I've been terraforming for the past couple of days.

Dodo code is NDL6H

DoYouHasaRabbit fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Apr 6, 2020

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
There are still some people in the queue who have been in 25 to 30 min. I'm assuming it does not take that long. Just remember to close out the window when you're done so other people can join! I have forgotten multiple times and left myself in a queue before by accident.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Tarnop posted:

I was in for 30 minutes because I was first on the island, got loading screens for 5 people who leapfrogged me so I saw all of there leaving screens, +1 more for someone coming back for a second trip
Would it just be easier to do it at 1 at a time? Wouldn't it go faster if it's just one person going back in forth and less waiting/loading screens?

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Probably a dumb question. I dropped my ladder and my 2nd ramp to my house hasn't been built yet. I quit my game out and reloaded and now I can't get down. I can't get down from the cliff where my house is. Is there a way to climb down without a ladder?

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Electric Phantasm posted:

Can you make another ladder? If not use the rescue service app to take you to the airport/shop/plaza.

Oh duh i totally forgot the rescue service was a thing. Thanks!

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Opening up my island for a bit.

Turnips prices are bad.

Able has frilly dresses, guys figure skating costumes, dandy hats, strawberry hats, dog noses, denim skirts and punk pants.

Not much at nooks but hot item of the day is kettle bathtubs which sell for around 12k. I ran out of iron nuggets so if you all have extra I'll take them!

Dodo code is CRFPP

Closed!

DoYouHasaRabbit fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Apr 10, 2020

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Blaziken386 posted:

Thanks! It's still very much a work in progress, but I'm glad you like.

Thanks for the recipe! Your island is awesome!

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Opening up my island. I'll be afk here and there.

Celeste is here with a tulip wand recipe.
Ables has headbands, text shirts, boa skirts, punk wig and a space helmet.

Dodo code is 6PCJH.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

VibrantPareidolia posted:

There's a meteor shower in Wander tonight! Celeste gave me a lunar rover DIY, not sure if visitors can get those.

Saharah is also wandering around with an Ivy wall and Flowing-river floor
Rugs are Simple small blue mat, Turquoise heart rug, and Yellow stripes rug

Curlos is making a Tall lantern, needs 18 stones. Pretty nice for an asian-style garden. His house is left of Nook's Cranny, just head left from the airport

Ables is closed but Nooks are open for another hour. There's a document stack and a tin bucket for sale.

I have all the fruits ripe for picking, and a free stuff pile on the beach left of the airport!

A bunch of fossils:
Australopith (x2!)
Stego tail
Ophthalmo skull
Juramaia
Parasaur tail
Coprolite
Left megalo side

And a buncha random DIYs. There's a golden arowana model and a money floor among there if you wanna flex your riches!

Oh yeah also it's southern hemisphere, though I think northeners have the good fish now.

Code: L5DHY
Celeste gave me a wand recipe. I was really hoping for the lunar rover. Do the recipes change by time/person?

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

VibrantPareidolia posted:

Was it the basic star wand? I think that's the one you get the first time you talk to her. Either that or it's a random recipe per person which is a shame
It just be random because it gave me a regular wooden wand which is awesome because now I'll be a real wizard.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Opening up my island. It's raining if that's your thing.

Ali has a DIY recipe for a ironwood dresser. She's at the northern part of the island, the house on the right.

Abel's has hockey masks, samurai tops, punk wigs, curly mustaches.

Nooks has nothing.

Turnips are bad.

I'll be afk here and there.

Edit: I got a communication error. New dodo code is HV9YT

DoYouHasaRabbit fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Apr 15, 2020

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

DoYouHasaRabbit posted:

Opening up my island. It's raining if that's your thing.

Ali has a DIY recipe for a ironwood dresser. She's at the northern part of the island, the house on the right.

Abel's has hockey masks, samurai tops, punk wigs, curly mustaches.

Nooks has nothing.

Turnips are bad.

I'll be afk here and there.

Edit: I got a communication error.

I got another error. I'll open up for another 30 min then close. Dodo code is 3PTH4

Why is ironwood stuff so popular anyways? Just wondering.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

New Leaf posted:

You have a lovely town, I love your little band area.
Thanks!! My town was so boring at first then I started going to other islands and saw what people were doing with elevating stuff etc. I was going to have an elevated restaurant area but the game only lets you make 8 inclines. This game has the weirdest limitations sometimes.

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
I'll just stay open as long as I can. I'll be afk so if
there's an error code it'll stay closed. If you all have any rose seeds that would be much appreciated. I don't need any money!

DIY ironwood dresser. Dodo code is 3PTH4

DoYouHasaRabbit fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Apr 15, 2020

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007
Turnips are at 91.

Ables doesn't have much and neither does nooks.

There's a bunch of free fossils on the ground to the left of nooks if you want it. Also a free Knight recipe. I'll leave my gates open for a while.

Dodo code is KQ1R7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoYouHasaRabbit
Oct 8, 2007

Your Boy Fancy posted:

You’re too kind. Left you a Golden Wall recipe.

Dang! I was afk and someone swiped it. Thank you though!