Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

enojy posted:

Bullshit keychain at Best Buy, journal at Target (sold out), nothing at GameStop (yet?)

Pre order is sold out, but day of you could still get the journal. I’m debating between trying for that and going digital. Most first party Nintendo games I go physical for. I’m having a hard time deciding :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

the only paid dlc i want is the gamecube soundtrack

To YouTube!

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

I wanted the journal so I ordered it on target... and it won’t be here till next Sunday through Tuesday :shepicide:

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Idia posted:

I wanted goodies from Nintendo NYC store way back but I just got the online pre-order seeing how bad this epidemic is turning out. Just yesterday they tweeted they're reducing hours and I wouldn't be shocked if they close up shop before then 20th.

On the brightside, I'm making villager amiibos and sending it to my friend tomorrow. Hope she likes them. :toot:

Debating canceling my pre order and just ordering it digitally... ugh but I love having the switch box...

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Just canceled my target pre order, and bought eshop cards instead. It was going to come a week from this Wednesday. I always go physical when I can, but the nature of this game seems built for digital use.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Canceled my Target pre-order, and got it digitally now waiting for me. I’m so excited.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Edited to next post

LionArcher fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Mar 19, 2020

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Infinitum posted:

:siren: Gangtag Cut-off Warning :siren:

You have 36 hours from time of this post to request this fantabulous gangtag

After that you need to buy it yourself.

Remember to say 'please' when doing so, or imma probe you.

I would love this tag please and thank you. I’ve never used tags before though, so how do they work?

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Wait. I’m on the west coast. Do I have to wait?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Can you put your house on the highest cliffs? And can you put in a ladder so that I don’t have to carry it down into the rest of the town?