Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Opening my town for an hour or so. Put a bunch of stuff (fossils, DIY recipes, etc.) on either side of the grass next to the airport. Help yourselves to fruit from the trees, too.

Turnip prices are poo poo.

Hot items at Nook's Cranny are a High-End Stereo and Paper Lantern.

Able Sisters have a kiwi dress, hockey mask, cowboy shirts and headbands

KK Slider's doing a concert because it's my birthday I guess.

Gayle is making a bamboo floor lamp at the rear top of the island.

I'll be AFK, but have fun.

Dodo code is CLOSED

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Apr 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Moose the mouse is in boxes if anyone wants him. He's in the house to the left of the plaza.

Redd's: All fakes (Girl w. the Pearl Earring, Beauty Looking Back/Graceful Painting, Olmec head) and picnic set and shaved-ice maker. I already bought the fake terra cotta warrior because with the shovel he's perfect for a garden. :3:

Ables': Mummy and imp heads, blossoming kimonos, anorak jackets, football shirts, floral skirts and concierge uniforms

Nook's Cranny: Cat tower (in blue) and hanging scroll are in limited supply. They also have a hamster in a cage and a sewing project. Seeds available are red/white/yellow hyacinths, tulips and pansies

Doesn't seem like anyone is making anything right now.

I put out a bunch of fossils, a few DIY recipes and a bunch of cutting boards out to the right of the airport. You can take fruit from the trees if you want, too.

I'll be AFK for a couple of hours but feel free to come help yourself.

Dodo code: CLOSED

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Apr 27, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

SilentChaz posted:

Moose the mouse is in boxes if anyone wants him. He's in the house to the left of the plaza.

Redd's: All fakes (Girl w. the Pearl Earring, Beauty Looking Back/Graceful Painting, Olmec head) and picnic set and shaved-ice maker. I already bought the fake terra cotta warrior because with the shovel he's perfect for a garden. :3:

Ables': Mummy and imp heads, blossoming kimonos, anorak jackets, football shirts, floral skirts and concierge uniforms

Nook's Cranny: Cat tower (in blue) and hanging scroll are in limited supply. They also have a hamster in a cage and a sewing project. Seeds available are red/white/yellow hyacinths, tulips and pansies

Doesn't seem like anyone is making anything right now.

I put out a bunch of fossils, a few DIY recipes and a bunch of cutting boards out to the right of the airport. You can take fruit from the trees if you want, too.

I'll be AFK for a couple of hours but feel free to come help yourself.

Closed now. Thanks for stopping by if you did! Appreciate the bells and new DIY recipes. I'll save the rest of the cutting boards for another time.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Gonna open up my island for an hour or so while I do dishes and deal with a jerk of a cat.

Redd is back at the top of the island (bring a ladder). He's got Quaint Painting (fake), Academic Painting (fake) and informative statue (fake) as well as a light blue stand mixer and outdoor bench.

Nook's has a cello and yellow double-sided wall clock in limited stock as well as a microwave and red rice cooker.

Able Sisters have flapper dresses, music-fest shirts, explorer shirts, peasant blouses and desert outfits

Turnip prices are 101 (lol).

I set up an area for free stuff. Just follow the wooden path from the airport. Help yourself to DIY recipes, stuff I don't want, cutting boards and fossils.

Annalise is making a garden bench. She's west of the airport across the bridge.

Dodo code: Closed

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Apr 29, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Maerlyn posted:

Love your setup! I didn't bring enough bells for the cello, but now I know I need a small fortune for instruments. Thanks!

Thanks! And thanks for visiting! I'll try to remember to include prices for limited stock items next time.

Rabidsamba posted:

Snagged the informative statue, thanks for opening up! I love your shovel soldier looking keeping watch over your garden!

Glad to open up for a bit! As soon as I saw the shovel soldier, I knew he was perfect for my garden.

TwoSheds posted:

Cello purchased! I’m leaving it outside your house so folks can touch.

Closing up in fifteen minutes, so if anyone wants to touch the cello, please do so now.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Opening up the gates of Mau-Mau Island again. Turnip prices are garbage.

Nook's has a wasp-head model (2,500 bells) and mantis-head model (1,500 bells) in limited supply. Plus a gold/yellow tape deck and accessories stand.

Leif is hanging out in the plaza. He has pink and white azalea starts and blue and pink hydrangea starts in addition to red, white and yellow seeds for lillies and cosmos.

Able Sisters have princess dresses, emblem blazers, kung fu tees, striped shorts and zori in a rainbow of colors.

Patty is moo-ving out and in boxes. She's to the northeast of the plaza at the bottom of the cliffs if you want her.

Ursula is making a juicy Apple TV. She's right next to the airport.

Giveaway area is still set up, just follow the path from the airport. Now with a list of what you can expect to find:

Fossils
Acanthostega
Amber
Ammonite
Ankylo skull
Ankylo tail x2
Archelon tail
Deiony tail x2
Deiony torso
Diplo tail
Iguanodon skull
Iguanodon tail
Left megalo side
Mammoth torso x2
Megacero skull
Megacero tail
Pachy skull
Parasaur skull
Plesio body
Left ptera wing
Right ptera wing
Sabertooth tail
Spino tail
Stego tail
Trilobite

Furniture
Handy water cooler
Cutting board x7
Pear wardrobe
Birdhouse
Cute vanity
School desk
Bingo wheel

DIY recipes
Log stool
Tall garden rock
Water pump
Leaf umbrella
Pond stone

Rugs/flooring/wallpaper
Brown wooden-deck rug
Blue message mat
Gravel flooring

I have a kitchen island, arcade combat game and arcade mahjong game in front of my house for cataloging. I'll be sitting out in front, semi-AFK.

Tips are welcome, but not necessary. I would love hybrid flowers or anything pink or purple goons have extras of.

I'll keep the gates open for a couple of hours.

Edit: Closed now. Thanks for stopping by and all the flowers and tips!

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 02:49 on May 1, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Nemo2342 posted:

Skeletowne is still open for another hour or two

Cheers. Mint is making golden toilets right now for anyone interested.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

This loving game. Spent yesterday hopping around on Nook Miles islands trying to find a replacement for Patty. Didn't see anyone I liked. Woke up this morning to find Biff moving in. Ugh. At least Raymond is visiting at the campsite and I got him to move in. Which is why Gayle is in boxes if anyone wants her, snacky. North end of the island in the middle at the top. (If the game's gonna foist Biff on me, then I'm gonna get that cat that's been driving the internet wild, too.)

Giveaway area (just follow the path from the airport) has been restocked with the following:

Fossils - Mammoth skull, Megacero skull, Parasaur skull, Parasaur tail, Right ptera wing, Right quetzal wing, Sabertooth tail, Spino torso, Spino tail, Stego tail

Housewares/miscellaneous
Board game, Cutting board x4, Tool cart, Lecture-hall desk, Natural garden table, Flashy-flower sign, Birdbath, Folding chair, Natural garden chair

DIY recipes - Shell fountain, Tall lantern, Golden toilet, Shell arch, Mum cushion

Clothes - College cardigan (grey), Checkered Chesterfield coat, Simple-accent socks (pink), Fuzzy vest (blue), Striped shorts (blue, blue and brown),
Guide shirt, Short-sleeve dress shirt (blue), Simple parka (grey), Color-block dress shirt (purple)

Annalise is making money flooring. She's west of the airport across the bridge

Nook's Cranny has a purple Diner neon sign (3,900) and a telescope (5,600) in limited supply, along with a magic set and soup kettle. Turnip prices are still trash and I don't see that changing in thirty minutes.

Able Sisters have jockey uniforms, athletic jackets, peasant blouses, career skirts, cycling shorts, elegant hats

I have a DJ's turntable, Tower of Pisa, Climbing wall and Diner neon sign (red) out in front of my house for cataloging.

If you have any blue or green hybrid flowers, that would be very much appreciated. Otherwise, help yourself.

I'll be AFK getting lunch, but the gate should be open for an hour or so.

Dodo Code: CLOSED

Edit: Closed for now. I may re-open this evening as I try to clear more stuff out of in-game storage.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 17:47 on May 2, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Help Im Alive posted:

Biff is one of my starting villagers and he's my friend :mad:

I was more annoyed that the game filled the open spot so quickly more than anything else. I hope I like Biff. He and Rowan can be jock bros together.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Edit: Communication error and I'm shutting down early. Sorry about that! Thanks for stopping by if you were able. And the tips if you left any.

Opening up the gates to Mau-Mau again. I'll keep them open for a couple of hours.

New Dodo code is: CLOSED

Gayle is still in boxes if anyone wants her. North end of the island in the middle at the top.

Giveaway area (just follow the path from the airport) has been restocked with the following:

Fossils - Megacero skull, Parasaur skull, Parasaur tail, Right ptera wing, Sabertooth tail, Spino torso

Housewares/miscellaneous
Board game, Cutting board x3, Tool cart, Cute bed (green), orange-paint wall, green-painted wood wall

Clothes - College cardigan (grey), Simple-accent socks (pink), Fuzzy vest (blue), Striped shorts (blue, blue and brown),
Guide shirt, Short-sleeve dress shirt (blue), Simple parka (grey), Color-block dress shirt (purple), wingtip shoes (black), forest-print dress (blue), peasant blouse (black and white), peasant blouse (blue and red), elegant hats in red, green, white and black (The last few items were donated by a visitor earlier today.)

Nook's Cranny has a telescope (5,600) in limited supply, along with a magic set and soup kettle. Turnip prices are trash.

Able Sisters have jockey uniforms, athletic jackets, peasant blouses, career skirts, cycling shorts, elegant hats

I have a DJ's turntable, Tower of Pisa, Dartboard, Climbing wall, arcade mahjong and combat games, kitchen island and Diner neon sign (red) out in front of my house for cataloging.

If you're looking for books, I left the two I had left over from crafting bookcases behind Nook's Cranny.

And for the goon who left a message on my board asking about them, yes there are green flowers in the game. :colbert:

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 01:58 on May 3, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Your Boy Fancy posted:

What are the three request only KK songs again?

Nemo2342 posted:

I have a spreadsheet with all the K K songs I am missing, so it will be whatever is next on the list (currently Hypno K.K.). I'd also advocate for going for Animal City, Drivin', or Farewell since they can only be gotten via request.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Bobulus posted:

Is a 'book' a DIY item or something you need to buy at the store? I've gotten a couple bookshelf-themed DIYs that require books as ingredients.

It's something you have to buy. It shows up on Nook Shopping or in Nook's Cranny if you're lucky and if you've cataloged one, you can order more that way. I've taken to ordering some when there's nothing else I want to give away to goons who need them for crafting.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

The gates of Mau-Mau are open again. I'll be AFK, but feel free to enjoy yourselves. Looking for green flowers if you have any. Water the flowers if you feel like it (I don't have most of them organized yet).

Saharah is visiting.
Large rug - Purple Persian rug
Medium rug - Yellow rose rug
Small rug - Simple green bath mat
Flooring - Sumo ring
Wallpaper - Straw wall

Nook's Cranny
Rattan vanity 5900
Dolly (blue) and simple kettle (blue)
Turnip prices 123 bells (the second time they've gotten into triple digits so far)

Able Sisters
Zap helmets, Labelle shorts, cycling shirts, detective’s coat, Kurta, noble dress, pucker socks

Giveaway area (follow the path from the airport):
Fossils
Amber x2, Australopith, Ankylo torso, Brachio chest, Brachio tail, Pachy tail, Iguanodon skull, Left ptera wing, Mammoth torso, Parasaur tail, quetzal torso, Sabertooth tail, Spino torso x2, T. Rex torso

DIY recipes
Bamboo bench, Bamboo floor lamp, Barrel, Tulip wreath, knitted-grass backpack, Tree branch wreath, Wooden double bed

Clothes
School jacket (grey), Camp bomber-style jacket (grey), Labelle shorts (purple), Bekasab robe (purple), Bekasab robe (orange), Long plaid skirt (orange)
Labelle shorts (pink), Vampire costume (purple), Full-body tights (green)

Nail-art set, Cat grass (black), Monstera, Cypress plant, Sewing machine, Essay set, Lecture-hall bench, Handy water cooler, Tea set (red), Coffee cup (blue), Ventilation fan, Throwback race-car bed (white), Throwback race-car bed (red), Imperial chest, Pop-up toaster (yellow), Cream and sugar, Safe, High-end stereo, Pink quilt wall, Plastic pool, Hearth, Sturdy sewing box, Hose reel (grey), book x3

Cataloging in front of my house:

LCD TV (50 in.), Box corner sofa, arcade combat and mahjong games, dartboard, kitchen island, video camera, DJ's turntable, antique chair, throwback hat table, diner neon sign (red), climbing wall, Tower of Pisa

Lily is making a knitted-grass backpack. Her house is to the northeast of the airport at the back of the island. If you go up the second ramp, you've gone too far.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 03:09 on May 6, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Nondevor posted:

Finally got around to cleaning up my catalog pile from the other day. Turns out someone swiped my desktop computer and left trash in its place :mad: Now I'm wondering how many people didn't get to catalog that...

That was a real shame to find out though, since the majority of my visitors have been pleasant so far. At least a lot of new hybrids sprouted today thanks to all the watering.

Got around to cleaning up my pile this morning and discovered someone swiped the LCD TV, box corner sofa, kitchen island and Tower of Pisa. Someone else(?) brought over stuff from the giveaway area (???) and left it in front of my house and there were a couple pieces of antique furniture added. :mad:

Really disappointed, because visitors before this have been great and generous. I also had to explain the concept of cataloging in the game to my husband this morning when he noticed my TV was gone from my house.

Whoever took my stuff, I hope your turnips rot, you get the NPC visitors you don't want or need and your favorite villager moves out.

And More posted:

I'm sorry to hear it. Your and SilentChaz's furniture piles were absolutely amazing. :)

Thanks. I enjoy sharing, but it's a shame when one jerk makes me reconsider.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Opening up the gates of Mau-Mau again. I'll be AFK

Dodo Code: 169H1

Nooks 
Butterfly-fish model 1300

Books and tissue boxes

Turnip prices 124

Able sisters 
Pharoah's outfit, glass-bottle glasses, colorful striped sweater, soccer-uniforn top, leopard miniskirt, flapper dress, safety helmet

Fossils
Ammonite, Ankylo tail, Brachio chest, Diplo tail tip, Dunkleosteus, Eusthenopteron, Iguanodon skull, Iguanodon tail x2, Juramaia 
Mammoth skull, Mammoth torso
Megacero skull, Megacero tail, Opthalmo skull
Plesio body, Ptera body, Spino torso, Tricera skull 

DIY recipes
Wooden-block bed x2, Pile of zen cushions 
Wooden-mosaic wall, Peach umbrella 

Other stuff
Folding chair x2, Dolly (red), Effects rack, Colorful wheel, Popcorn machine (red), Elephant slide (blue), Shaded floor lamp (yellow), Cat tower (beige), Cacao tree, Utility sink, Digital scale, Tool shelf, Tool cart, Flashy-flower sign 

Looking for Dimetrodon torso, pink and black roses or green mums. Water the flowers if you feel like it and help yourself to fruit.

Fang is making a pile of zen cushions. He's on the upper east side of the beach.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Chicken Doodle posted:

Getting an Oh Drumsticks error, doesn’t have you up and running

Sorry about that. Something went wrong on my end. I'll open up the gate again tomorrow (when things should be running smoother all around, I hope).

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Let's try this again. Apologies for yesterday's failed attempt. If you did get through before it went to poo poo, I thank you for the Dimetrodon torso.

Nooks
Imperial decorative shelves - 8500
Ring - 69000 (nice)
Unfinished puzzle, tea set (blue)

Able sisters
Halo, acid-washed jacket, tweed jacket, tweed slacks, gingham picnic skirt, firefighter uniform, nurse's dress uniform, imp hood

Fossils
Ammonite, Ankylo tail x2, Ankylo torso, Diplo tail tip, Dunkleosteus, Eusthenopteron, Iguanodon skull, Iguanodon tail x2, Mammoth skull, Mammoth torso, Megacero skull, Megacero tail, Myllokunmingia, Opthalmo skull x2, Plesio body x2, Ptera body, Right Megalo side, Spino torso, Tricera skull

DIY recipes
Wooden-block bed x2, Stone-lion dog, Peach umbrella

Housewares, etc.
Folding chair x2, Colorful wheel , Popcorn machine (red), Cat tower (beige), Utility sink, Digital scale, Piano bench, Outdoor generator, Typewriter

Ursula is making an Apple Wall. Her house is right next to the airport.

There's also a bunch of books on the way to the giveaway area. Help yourself if you need them for crafting. I also left some bamboo on the beach next to the giveaway area if you're in need of that, too.

Still looking for green mums or pink and black roses. And please water the flowers if you feel like it.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 01:02 on May 11, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Computer Opponent posted:

Does anybody have any of these? I’m looking to catalog. Can bring you bells, star fragments, NMT’s, whatever.

I’m looking for the jacuzzi, standup shower, 50in tv, computers, laptops, fun lighting, or anything along these lines that I don’t know about.

I have the 50 in TV and shower booth. Drop on by if you want to catalog 'em. KPWR7

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Computer Opponent posted:

Sweet gimme a minute. Any requests?

Not really. Black and pink roses or green mums if you've got them, otherwise, no worries.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

SilentChaz posted:

Let's try this again. Apologies for yesterday's failed attempt. If you did get through before it went to poo poo, I thank you for the Dimetrodon torso.

Closed for the night. Thanks for stopping by and watering if you had the chance!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Opening the gates of Mau-Mau again because the island is having its first-ever meteor shower!

Dodo Code: 5D5RB

Nooks has the lava lamp in yellow and the diner sign in red/pink. Able Sisters have biker jackets, football shirts and helmets, sleeved apron, pleather pants, cheerleading uniform, racing outfit and jockey's helmet

Fang is making a wooden-plank sign. His house is on the eastern edge of the beach.

I cleared away trees and whatnot at the top of the island on the west side for meteor shower viewing.

No tips or anything. Just water the flowers if you feel like it.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

SilentChaz posted:

Opening the gates of Mau-Mau again because the island is having its first-ever meteor shower!

Nooks has the lava lamp in yellow and the diner sign in red/pink. Able Sisters have biker jackets, football shirts and helmets, sleeved apron, pleather pants, cheerleading uniform, racing outfit and jockey's helmet

Fang is making a wooden-plank sign. His house is on the eastern edge of the beach.

I cleared away trees and whatnot at the top of the island on the west side for meteor shower viewing.

No tips or anything. Just water the flowers if you feel like it.

Closed for the night. Thanks for stopping by and making the first meteor shower a success!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Mau-Mau is open again because Redd is visiting and Kidd is making golden armor.

Kidd is directly to the left of the plaza

Redd has fake wistful painting, fake scary painting and fake famous painting as well as candlesticks and the red/black color wheel with diamonds.

Redd is at the back/top of the island. Bring a ladder. Someday I’ll terraform that area. Just not right now. :v:

Edit: Turnips are currently 148

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 13:45 on May 13, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Opening the gate to Mau-Mau again today because turnip prices are currently at 417 bells, a record for my island.

Redd is still docked at the top/back of the island. All the paintings are sold, but he has unlimited candlesticks and color wheels (red/black with diamonds).

Nook's has unlimited rotating spice racks and blue tea sets.

Able Sisters have Noble Zap Costumes, cavalier shirts, fischerhemd, biker jackets and baseball uniforms.

The giveaway area has fossils, some random housewares and lots of books.

Tips aren't necessary. If you have extra black roses or green mums, those would be greatly appreciated. Or you can water flowers.

Ursula is making a wooden-block bench if you need that recipe. Her house is right in front of the airport.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 01:15 on May 14, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

take boat posted:

stopped by, watered some flowers and sold some turnips - thanks! I liked the flower design

Thanks for watering! I've had fun coming up with designs to use the flowers, especially the hybrids that goons have been kind enough to give me.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

peepsalot posted:

I just started a thread for this https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566

Go ahead and start sharing codes there if anyone wants a bit more privacy to their listings, and are avoiding discord for some reason, like me!

I'm also open to suggestions of any additions/edits to the OP.

Thank you for this! Now I feel better about wanting to open up for another cataloging/giveaway session at some point.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Opened up for a giveaway and cataloging. Details over here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=1#post504929991

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

We're having another meteor shower on Mau-Mau! I'll keep the gates open until 9:30 pm EST.

There's a ton of stuff available in the giveaway area, including fossils and various other things. Just follow the path from the airport, you can't miss it.

Best viewing for shooting stars is up on the northwest side. I'll be up there in a stellar jumpsuit and star shades, mostly AFK.

Rowan is making an oil-barrel bathtub. His house is next to the beach on the northwest side of the island at the base of the cliffs.

Nooks has a pink diner counter chair (1100) and incense burners and cute music players. Turnip prices are 180.

Able sisters have Noble coats, quilted jackets, sweater on shirt, trench coat, belted wraparound skirt, three-quarter sweatpants and flight-crew uniforms

Saharah and Celeste are visiting and wandering around if you can find them. (That's the trouble with opening up your island with ramps and steps. Visitors like them will take advantage and go all over.)

I'm looking for a Shark Tooth Print fossil if anyone has a spare. Feel free to water the roses and mums up on the cliffs and the roses and windflowers in front of Nooks and the museum if you have time.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 02:34 on May 20, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Shallow posted:

Should be one next to you unless some one swipes it before you wake up!

Got it, thank you!

And Mau-Mau is closed for the night. Thanks for visiting!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Redd is here again! Back/top of the island. Bring a ladder. I'll keep the gate open until 9pm EST.

Moving painting (fake), academic painting (fake), nice painting (real)
Board game (hexagonal shapes on the board), tool shelf (grey) 10,950

Turnips are 99.

Nooks
Writing desk (7100), throwback Dino screen (3600)
Rotary phone (grey), anthurium plant

Abel Sisters don't have anything remarkable

Over in the giveaway area (just follow the path from the airport)

Fossils
Amber, ankylo skull, anomalocaris, archelon skull, brachio chest, deiony tail, diplo chest, diplo tail tip, eusthenopteron, iguanodon skull, juramaia, pachy tail x2, parasaur skull, plesio body, ptera body, quetzal torso, sabertooth skull, spino tail, spino torso x2, stego skull x2, T. rex skull x2, t. Rex tail x2

There's some other stuff, like a couple of DIY recipes and doubles of items I already have. There's books, a few cutting boards and young spring bamboo on the beach next to the giveaway area. (I went island hopping last week and stocked up while trying to find a new villager)

And in front of my house there are some Antique, Imperial and Rattan furniture items. Feel free to take 'em if you're looking for any of those pieces.

Looking for green mums and any blue flowers that aren't hyacinths. I'll be chilling on a stump near my house in a pink Zap Suit, mostly AFK.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 02:01 on May 27, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Opening up the gates to Mau-Mau again because turnips are currently going for 595.

Full details over in the PGS thread here

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Mau-Mau is open for visitors until 9:30 PM EST

Dodo Code: JSVLP

Nook's Cranny has the Arcade Mahjong Machine (64,000), table setting (720) and breaker (820) as well as the blue retro fan (for the fourth loving day in a row), white pop-up toaster and dish-drying rack. Turnips are 102

Able Sisters have the Noh mask, baby chick costume, Pineapple aloha shorts, camo pants

Kicks is visiting and he has Samurai greaves

The giveaway area (follow the path from the airport) is stocked with fossils, DIY recipes and a few items. Help yourself to as much as you want. I was going to put stuff out for cataloging, but :effort:

I'll be AFK. Don't worry about watering the flowers, I'm trying to get them under control.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Redd's back on Mau-Mau so the gates are open for him and some cataloging. Details over here:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=7#post505588842

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

I have Annalise in boxes if anyone wants a snooty pink-haired horse. Her house is to the west of the airport, over the bridge.

Raymond is making an ironwood bed. His house is at the top of the island.

There's fossils, DIYs and miscellaneous items in the giveaway area near the airport.

Dodo Code: MFC1R

Leif is visiting. Nooks don't have much (that loving yellow surfboard again) and neither do the Able sisters. I'll keep the gates open until 9:30pm EST and be semi-AFK, mostly checking in to see if the connection is holding up since it had problems last time I opened up.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Giveaway and cataloging on Mau-Mau.

Details over here in the PGS thread.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Mykroft posted:

I left you a green/black surfboard in black wrapping paper close to where you were AFKing. Thanks for opening up!

Thanks for the surfboard and thanks for visiting!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Come on over to Mau-Mau and celebrate Kidd's birthday! I'll keep the gate open until 9:30pm EST. I'll mostly be AFK.

Dodo Code: LV5LV

Kidd's house is directly to the left of the plaza. His favorite colors are grey and white. Stop by and wish him a happy birthday and maybe bring him a gift!

Nooks
Mountain bike (white; 5100), foosball table (dark brown; 2300), cypress bathtub (13,000)
Blue retro fan
Camp stove, magic kit
Turnips are N/A
Hot items are campfire and tall lantern

Able sisters
Crown (1 million), explorer’s shirt, floral skirt, gilet and shirt, suspender outfit

Fossils in the giveaway area
Amber, parasaur skull, brachio chest x2, ptera body x2, right megalo side x2, megacero torso, diplo neck x2, plesio tail, Australopith, sabertooth skull, triceratops torso, trilobite, right ptera wing x2, T. Rex torso, dimetrodon torso, ankylosis skull, myllokunmingia, left quetzal wing, megacero tail, parasaur torso

There's some other stuff in the giveaway area too, like some extra prizes from the Bug-Off that I don't want and limited items that were at Nooks earlier this week that I thought someone may want.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

We've got official shooting stars on Mau-Mau again, so the gate's open until 9:30pm EST. I'll be AFK except to check for communication errors.

Dodo Code: G9T7L

Nooks
Throwback race-car bed (white; 3900), foosball table (dark brown; 2300)
Yellow surfboard w/ pink hibiscus
Cream and sugar, fax machine (black)
Turnips are 87
Hot items are palm-tree lamp and standard umbrella stand

Able sisters
Gilet and shirt, prince’s tunic, casual chic dress, china poblana, jumper work suit, fedora

Kicks
Wrestling shoes (yellow), restroom slippers (green), ballet slippers (purple), kiddie socks (blue w/red-white stripes), aerobics leggings, color-blocked socks, crossbody bag (white), town backpack (aqua), hand-knit pouch (green), cloth shoulder bag (blue), hard-shell backpack (blue)

Celeste is currently on the southwest beach part of the island.

There's a Table-tennis in front of Nooks that is for cataloging only.

The giveaway area has a few new fossils (I sold all the leftovers last night) and miscellaneous items.

Ursula is making a DIY workbench. Her house is right in front of the airport.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Coming to Mau Mau for some Celeste DIY action, thanks!

Edit: the pink triangle is great!

Thanks for stopping by! Glad you like the pink triangle. It's a little difficult to do stuff like that in this game, but it was worth it.

Captain Hygiene posted:

Thanks for opening, I forgot about the zodiac for a minute and had a :wtf: moment

Wait until you get to collect Cancer fragments on your beach tomorrow morning. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh poo poo

On a related note, will trade heart crystals for cancer fragments

I have some extra cancer fragments if you want to stop by and pick them up sometime. Don't need anything in return.

Also, Redd is visiting. The paintings he has left for sale are fakes. Dodo code and details in the PGS thread here