Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I hope my Amiibo cards work, I wanna bring back Drago and Gaston for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

There is that more hairstyle option you get from nook miles so there's definitely gonna be more.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

I can't wait to really get into this and have complete choice paralysis on how I want my town and house to look.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I want to be a Racoon Goon

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

10 days to go, on March 10 waiting for the game by Nin10do

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

If Kapp'n isn't in the game I imagine there will be an expansion to his island considering the theme of this game.

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Looks like the rest o' the tags are coming in now.

Nice to see something new under my name after all these years of Bruce Wayne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

The island of Earth.

Home to native Pears, a green airport, and two villagers Katt and Lyman so far.

The games great looking and so far i've been enjoying the use of the custom pro designer thing making some decals of sprites from various games.