Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Had a question about transferring items between games/switches: my wife has been playing and enjoying AC:NH since March, but is unhappy with the island she chose - mainly over the placement of Resident Services. I have just bought a second switch for the home and my understanding is that you cannot transfer New Horizons data across, and that if I started the game on the new console I could start a new island? She was wondering about transferring items from her old island/game to the new one on the new switch, bells etc but I wasn't sure it would work?

We have a digital copy of AC on our shared Nintendo account, is this transfer of items from the old switch to the new something that can be done or will she just have to start the game over on the new island? I thought it might not be possible unless I bought another copy on my nintendo account to trade too as a third party as it were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU