Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Got a 162 for turnip prices if anyone's getting antsy about selling. Native fruit is cherries and feel free to harvest from the trees if you see a fruit type you're missing, I have everything except pears. If you have a need to trample flowers I don't particularly mind. Nothing of note in the shops afaik. Nook's Cranny is just to the left as you leave the airport.
I'll be afk. GJDK7 closed! Thanks for visiting.

Herbotron fucked around with this message at 02:32 on May 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

eating only apples posted:

Your island is amazing and I fell in love with Phoebe. And bought the toilet cleaner set from Nooks. Idk if you just shook all your pears already but I left you some.

Aw thanks! I actually didn't have pears so that's a big help. Phoebe is great.