Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has seeds for lillies at their nooks cranny and/or a spare cutting board? Can exchange seeds or craft a bunch of different furniture (ironwood etc)!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016

ComicsandSlushies posted:

I have lilies! Don't need anything in return and feel free to take anying in the free pile next to my house.

Dodo code is F7KMF I'll be open for a bit.

ComicsandSlushies posted:

I have lilies! Don't need anything in return and feel free to take anying in the free pile next to my house.

Dodo code is F7KMF I'll be open for a bit.

Thank you!!

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Opening my island up for a bit. Nooks has a pet bed and a cat tower and I have some spare fossils/ cutting boards to the right of the airport. If you don’t mind watering my lilies at the very north of the island, that would be cool. Spare watering cans at the top of the ramp :)

Code: Closed

Thanks for watering the lillies! :neckbeard:

Flaming Lime fucked around with this message at 11:27 on May 6, 2020

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Pearadise is open! Lots of fossils to look through, plus some cutting boards, DYI, and clothes I don’t want. All left of the airport on the beach. Nooks has a car bed if that’s your thing :classiclol:

If you have time to water flowers, that’d be cool. They are mainly north of the island, or the mums and purple roses near my campsite.

Update: I’m getting a lot of shooting stars!

Dodo code: Closed

Flaming Lime fucked around with this message at 19:31 on May 10, 2020

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Pearadise is open again! Huge free fossil collection if you are searching for something, also a bunch of random stuff to take and some DIYs. Everything left of the airport on the beach. Prince is currently crafting the Log wall-mounted clock.

If you have time to water any flowers north of my island on the second level, that’d be sweet :)

Dodo code: 89BL2

Flaming Lime fucked around with this message at 18:37 on May 13, 2020

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
A villager of mine is crafting the golden rose crown. Is that something y’all would be interested in?

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016

Boonoo posted:

I’d come get it!

Ok :-) dodo code - closed

Flaming Lime fucked around with this message at 18:43 on May 14, 2020

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Opening up my island for a bit! Have a ton of freebies to the left of the airport on the beach. Nooks is selling a 170,000 bell kitchen island, there is a tiara and small crown at Ables, and Saharah is selling a Purple Persian rug (large), yellow medium round mat, and a simple small avocado mat.

If you have time for flower watering, I am trying to grow some hybrids north of the island on the second level :-)

Dodo code: 6GQ3W

Update: Prince is crafting a Zen-style stone! His house is north-west of the island, the furtherest back.

Flaming Lime fucked around with this message at 18:52 on May 18, 2020

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Hey! Opening Pearadise. Bunch of free stuff on the beach next to the airport and Redd is here with some fakes left. Nooks has unlimited hamster cages and a judges bell, as well as a hanging scroll and pennant. If you have time to water any of the flowers around where Redd is that’d be great. I’ll craft some more watering cans.

Dodo code: GY0GB

Prowler posted:

I killed it by trying to join!

Oops! I’ll open it again!

Flaming Lime fucked around with this message at 20:06 on May 22, 2020

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016

geese posted:

hi i'm really sorry. i just had a brief power outage and it killed my internet and I disconnected from your island. Just as I got to Redd too!

edit: ^^^ not your fault!

No worries! New code GY0GB if you want to try again :-)

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016

Prowler posted:

It blew up again, lol. Right in the middle of watering.

Ughhhhh, don’t know what happened that time.. sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Hey! Opening Pearadise again, few issues with connection but I think it’s all good now!

Just to repeat myself in case you missed the last post: Bunch of free stuff on the beach next to the airport and Redd is here with a fake solemn painting left. Nooks has unlimited hamster cages and a judges bell, as well as a hanging scroll and pennant. Wisp is also here if that works for visitors. If you have time to water any of the flowers around where Redd is that’d be great. I’ll craft some more watering cans.

Dodo code: i give up

Flaming Lime fucked around with this message at 21:01 on May 22, 2020