Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steric Hindrance
Sep 29, 2018
Cocoa Mill is open for visitors this afternoon.

The Nooks are buying turnips for 425.
Don't forget to buy your candy while you are there.

There are a few spare DIYs in front of Nooks and a bunch of free gifts on the beach in front of the Nooks. Take some stuff!

The Ables have supplies for a great cowgirl costume: cowboy shirts, fringe skirts, outback hats, and cowboy boots. They also have graduation gowns, milkmaid dresses, frugal outfits, striped tights, and neon tights.

Feel free to explore the island. Take fruit if you need it.

Drawings on the notice board are always welcome!

Dodo code: K9F4S 613KP Closed

I will probably be mostly afk. Enjoy your visit!

Steric Hindrance fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Oct 15, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steric Hindrance
Sep 29, 2018

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Does anyone have DIYs for the other color pumpkins? We have a bunch, but only for orange pumpkins. Also, we have a bunch of extra fossils (among other things), and all we need is a stegosaurus tail and megacerops torso.

To make the pumpkin items in other colors you first craft the item with orange pumpkins, then choose "customize something" at your workbench. You use the different color pumpkins to customize the pumpkin items (instead of the customization kits you normally use).

Steric Hindrance
Sep 29, 2018

Metaline posted:

Nooo, comms error just before I could sell my nips!

So sorry! Reopened, new code: 613KP Closed

Steric Hindrance fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Oct 15, 2020

Steric Hindrance
Sep 29, 2018

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Gonna be opening up for a little while, since Redd has a spare Nice Painting I feel someone ought to have. see the PGS thread.

Thanks! Left you a message on your notice board.