Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Miss Bean posted:

I finally saw my turnip spike! If anyone still needs to sell, Themyscira is open at 545 bells per turnip. Tips/gifts appreciated but not required. Just please try not to trample the flowers.
https://turnip.exchange/island/3bfe2929

Thank you so much! I sorta just got in and out quickly to make space for other people, but I left a gift for you in your town square (I've only had this game for about a week so my gift is probably trash.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

peepsalot posted:

Opening up to share a personal record high for turnips at 531 today.

See PGS for turnip code

Also Kicks is here

Thank you so much! Your island rocks! I left some bells for you in your music area

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

SilentChaz posted:

Redd is here again! Back/top of the island. Bring a ladder. I'll keep the gate open until 9pm EST.

Dodo Code: 19GW2

Moving painting (fake), academic painting (fake), nice painting (real)
Board game (hexagonal shapes on the board), tool shelf (grey) 10,950

Turnips are 99.

Nooks
Writing desk (7100), throwback Dino screen (3600)
Rotary phone (grey), anthurium plant

Abel Sisters don't have anything remarkable

Over in the giveaway area (just follow the path from the airport)

Fossils
Amber, ankylo skull, anomalocaris, archelon skull, brachio chest, deiony tail, diplo chest, diplo tail tip, eusthenopteron, iguanodon skull, juramaia, pachy tail x2, parasaur skull, plesio body, ptera body, quetzal torso, sabertooth skull, spino tail, spino torso x2, stego skull x2, T. rex skull x2, t. Rex tail x2

There's some other stuff, like a couple of DIY recipes and doubles of items I already have. There's books, a few cutting boards and young spring bamboo on the beach next to the giveaway area. (I went island hopping last week and stocked up while trying to find a new villager)

And in front of my house there are some Antique, Imperial and Rattan furniture items. Feel free to take 'em if you're looking for any of those pieces.

Looking for green mums and any blue flowers that aren't hyacinths. I'll be chilling on a stump near my house in a pink Zap Suit, mostly AFK.

I grabbed a few books and cutting boards. I forgot to bring bells so I dropped a nook miles ticket in the flowers in front of your museum. Thanks!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Has anybody commissioned a tiger shark model? I've got three sitting next to my diner and I'll be bummed if it's tiny.

Oh well :(

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

TheBizzness posted:

Tiger shark?

Saw shark is tiny. Great White is decent. Haven’t had a chance to run the others to CJ yet.

Sorry! I meant whale shark. It's about the same size/a bit bigger than great white, so I'm hoping it'll be similar. Thanks!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Bob Socko posted:

I've got turnips at 569! Check my post in Private Game Servers for details.

I just got the code and it didn't work :(

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Bob Socko posted:

Please try again, someone just showed up? First time hosting, sorry for the hassle.

Thank you so much! I dropped you a tip by your museum!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
We've got absolute garbage turnip prices, but if anybody wants to come visit and do the fishing tournament, I've dropped 20 fish bait next to my DIYs on the beach in two stacks of ten (just west of the airport) . Take whatever you want, fish, grab fruit, no worries.

Open at closed. Thanks goons! You've really helped out!

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jul 12, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody have a gold toilet DIY they can spare? I'll happily trade NMTs/bells/gold/whatever

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Zuzie posted:

I have one that I can give you for free. Hit me with a Dodo code.

Awesome! Gates are open at FPV6T. Feel free to take whatever diys you want from the beach next to the airport!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Zuzie posted:

And delivered!

Thank you so much! My ridiculous gold room now has its most cherished prize!

Edit: I have now learned of the existence of the golden casket and now have a new life goal.

Edit 2: nevermind I somehow just dropped it on my island today. I'm incredibly lucky.

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Jul 18, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

seventimessix posted:

Speaking of meteor showers my island, Discovery, currently has a big one! Celeste is trapped by the fossils and Olaf is crafting a tall lantern. Please please please take as many of the DIYs and fossils on the beach to the right of the airport as you want. I'll be open for about 2 hours. Dodo code is GF8Y0. If you happen to have a brachio torso or Triceratops torso I would greatly appreciate it, they're the last fossils I need.

Thanks buddy! I left you 99k and a present over by your red tulips!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I'm opening up Eigg!

Please help me clean up my beach by taking all the diys and fossils!

Turnip prices are garbage.

If you feel like it, it'd be nice if somebody felt like watering the little flower patch behind Nook's! I've put two gold watering cans there that you're welcome to keep. In addition to that I've left another gold watering can in the little patch of purple mums next to the amphitheater on the west side, feel free to keep that too!

Feel free to take any fruit you want, buy whatever you want etc.

Dodo code is closed

I will likely be AFK

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jul 24, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

eating only apples posted:

I had a great time wandering your lovely island, thank you! It's so beautiful!

Thank you for the compliment! And THANK YOU to everybody that came by and took stuff off my beach, you goons are the best!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

fit em all up in there posted:

Anyone have nook tickets they’d be willing to sell ?

I can just give you some if you drop a dodo code

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

fit em all up in there posted:

Thank you ! I left some presents for you but I guess you didn’t see them.

No worries, I only had a minute to grab my switch, cheers!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody want king tut masks? I've got a boatload of gold and it's objectively hilarious to watch people run around and faceplant.

I've left five king tut masks and two gold watering cans on my island. The masks are next to the DIYs and fossils next to the airport (oh God please take them) and the gold watering cans are by my little purple hyacinth patch behind nooks. If you'd like to water them and maybe the purple mums next to the amphitheater on the west side, that would be nice, but you do you!

Feel free to keep them, take any fruit you want, buy whatever you want, but please only take one mask and one watering can per person

Dodo code is closed

Edit: Nevermind about hardwood, you guys are super generous!

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Aug 2, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Metaline posted:

How do you have a boatload of gold? I’ve only gotten one gold nugget in like 10 days; it’s ridiculous.

I know it's not exactly in the spirit of the game, but I paid some guy $5 on Ebay to come drop off 1200 gold. It's been nice because I can hook up all of my friends with gold and gold stuff, though.
Edit: If you want some gold I can drop you a stack of 30 if you come by, just ask when you're here

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Aug 2, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Metaline posted:

THANK YOU FOR THE GOLD. I thought you dropped one and it still woulda made my night!

No worries, enjoy! I'll be AFK for a bit so as an update for everybody else, there are two masks left and one gold watering can left (along with a bunch of DIYs and fossils)

Thanks for stopping by!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Still got one mask and one gold watering can sitting there and I'll probably close up sometime soon. COME TAKE MY DIYS AND OTHER ASSORTED poo poo FROM MY BEACH IF YOU'D LIKE!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I'm opening up Eigg

I've got a bunch of stuff that was taking up space in my storage on my beach that's free for the taking. There's an electric guitar, a saxophone, an outdoor bath and a lot of other stuff. I've also got quite a few DIYs and some fossils there as well.

I've also placed gold watering cans near my rose patch to the east and purple mums to the west next to the amphitheater. If you feel like watering, that'd be great! You're welcome to keep them.

Nook's has a white grand piano and some other stuff, feel free to buy whatever. Also, feel free to take any fruit you want.

Dodo code: closed
I will be AFK but this should stay open about 3 hours if my internet doesn't poo poo out.

Please take my stuff!!

Oh also if anybody has a regular lucky cat that would be cool, but no worries. Enjoy!

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Aug 10, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Spellman posted:

Celeste hours

7K2CN

It's not working for me :(

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody have a DIY for the gold armor? I've got the helmet and the shoes, but nothing in the middle. I'd happily trade anybody some gold for it or whatever

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I posted about this earlier, but I'll try again.

If anybody has the DIY for gold armor I will give you a 30 stack of gold and a million bells for it

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

SilentChaz posted:

I have the DIY for gold armor. Got it again just this morning. Stop on by.

Edit: Closed for now. I should be available most of tomorrow if no one else has been able to help you out.

Oh poo poo, sorry. I ended up getting really busy yesterday. If you're available today just let me know and I'll swing by.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

SilentChaz posted:

Open now!

B5TXN

Heading over now
Edit: Thank you so much! Sorry I had to just drop by so quickly! I hope you enjoy the gold and money!

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Aug 22, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I'm opening up Eigg

I've got a bunch of items, DIYs and fossils laying around on my beach, please take them!

Anything you want to buy from the nook shop is up for grabs. Kicks is here.

Feel free to take any fruit you want, and if you feel like watering flowers there's a little patch of roses on the east side, another patch in the northwest near the graves, and some purple mums next to the amphitheater. There's a gold watering can next to the roses on the east side which you're welcome to keep.

I don't really need anything but I'd love a pirate beard incase anybody's got an extra. I can trade you some gold for it if you'd like.

Dodo code is 96VMN

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
For the love of God please take my DIYs. I've got Celeste too. DIYs are next to the airport on the beach.

Buy whatever you want, take the bells from the bell trees if you want, go for it!

Generally please leave my flowers alone, but if anybody's got blue roses to spare I'm happy if you drop them anywhere. I'd also like a pirate beard but whatever.
There's a gold watering can up for grabs in my rose area in the southeast. Take it for keeps.

Otherwise seriously, I don't need anything. I've got over $10m and more gold than I know what to do with (pm me or post here if you want some).

Edit: apparently there's some shooting stars too

MGR0S

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Sep 17, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

UltraRed posted:

Thank you :love:

If you want a gold watering can let me know, I'm probably going to open my island in an hour or two and I can make you one

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody have any green mums to spare? I've had two breeding fields of purple mums for a long time and all I've ever gotten are more purple mums :(

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody have any extra green mums and/or a Rocket that they can part with? I absolutely hosed up my mum breeding program and I really don't want to start all over again. Also, the rocket is the last thing I need to build the gundam!

I'd be happy to trade some gold/bells for your trouble! Gates are open at 4MTP0

Edit: I can also craft you a golden toilet/casket/armor/bars/seat etc. in case you don't have that particular DIY

Feel free to buy whatever you'd like at Nook's, take whatever fruit you'd like, take the money on the bell trees, whatever floats your boat!

Edit 2: Thank you so much, random goon! I'm going AFK but I'll leave my island open incase anybody else wants to get rid of some flowers. I've left 2x Golden Toilet and 1 Golden Armor on the beach next to the airport, help yourself!

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Oct 25, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

dracky posted:

That would be awesome, thanks! I'll be back again tomorrow evening when I get off work

I've also got quite a few blue roses incase you want some. I'm playing right now but I can also swing by tomorrow

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

PotU posted:

got a big rear end meteor shower with celeste lurking about. would very much appreciate blue roses, gonna afk mostly

code 5R4SS

Awesome, I got the lunar rover diy! I dropped 5 blue roses around the stump that you(?) are sitting on.

Thanks!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Celeste is here. Get DIYs from her I guess. There's also a sporadic shooting stars.

HK2W2 I will be afk.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I can't believe I spent so much time swimming yesterday to gather ingredients. It's so easy getting them from villagers!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I did a bunch of time traveling for Redd yesterday and bought a bunch of real dupes just for fun, feel free to come by Eigg and pick up some real art. I've also got a couple fakes to the far left that you're welcome to take!

Here's what's on the beach next to the airport (and I'm 99% certain that they're all real. If I hosed it up, I'm sorry)

Common painting
academic painting
proper painting
quaint painting
glowing painting
scenic painting
sinking painting
dynamic painting
perfect painting x2
serene painting
moody painting
worthy painting
Warm paintint

Ancient statue
Mystic statue

Real art is on the righthand side of the patch of beach next to the airport, fakes are to the left of the pyramid.

I don't really need anything, but the only thing missing from my museum is a real tremendous statue. If you've got a dupe I'd appreciate it, but that's not necessary!

Feel free to buy whatever at nook's, take whatever fruit or pumpkins you want. I'll ask that you leave my money trees alone since I think the area looks cool as it is.

I'll likely be AFK but the island should be open for at least the next 3 hours.
Open at closed

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Nov 27, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I've got a meteor shower and Celeste here on Eigg.

Also, Redd is here!

He's got a Mystic Statue (real), Scary Painting (I think real), Moody Painting (I think that's always real) and a fake Jolly Painting.

I don't need anything really, but if you've time traveled already and have some extra holiday DIYs, that'd be great!

Edit: Oh poo poo, it's also Fang's birthday. His house is right next to Redd's beach

Edit 2: There's some free stuff on the beach to the right of the airport. Feel free to take it!

Open at closed

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Dec 3, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I've time traveled to mid-December specifically to catch a dung beetle (I'm so close to completing the critterpedia!) and they just... haven't spawned. Are they super rare or something? I've even gone island hopping and still nothing :(

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Mykroft posted:

AFAIK they can’t appear on Nook Mile Islands. Did you make a snow boy for the day? They only appear when there is a snowball on the ground and that won’t happen if you’ve already made your friend for the day.

I've actually never had a snowball :(. I might just travel back to current day and wait I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Has anybody time traveled and gotten any snowballs? I tried and couldn't find any. As of now, the dung beetle is the only big left to complete my entire museum.