Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Celeste is here on Eigg!

There's a bunch of free stuff to the right of the airport, and to the left there's a Santa hat, Santa coat, Santa pants and Santa beard that's for cataloging only

Feel free to buy whatever at Nook's.

Open at 2WYKC. I may be AFK so just enjoy taking a look around!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I can't find any snowballs :(. Do they spawn randomly or what?

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Actually now I'm kinda worried. My friend said that Isabelle says something about snowballs in her morning announcement, and I just got "no news". I checked and I'm fully up to date. I got the same message on my alt.

I hope loving around and time traveling earlier this month didn't somehow make it so the event won't trigger :(

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Moose-Alini posted:

Oh yeah if you wanna let me drop by can pm me or post here or the discord, same name.

Same here. I jumped a day ahead but had a camper so eh.

I just demolished a really big chunk of my b island and the snowballs finally showed up! Wooo! Now I just need a dung beetle and my entire museum will be complete!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

just got my blue marlin model in the mail and boy oh man i haven't been this disappointed in the size of something since i last looked at my dick

I genuinely hate CJ for this reason. All of his models seem weirdly tiny. gently caress that guy

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I've got all of the snowboy DIYs, if anybody wants me to craft them some ice stuff just let me know and I can swing by and drop them off. I don't have a huge amount of large snowflakes but I can reasonably make 5 or 6 things total

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Has anybody gotten all 8 colors of puppy dogs? I really want to catalogue them. I'll happily donate some bells or gold or whatever

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Has anybody seen a pink puppy plushie? I've asked all of my friends that play this game if they've even seen one and it's a no. I'm starting to think that these ACNH item listing sites are trolling me :(

Edit: Nevermind! Thanks everybody

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Dec 22, 2020

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

DogoDogo posted:

I have several if you’d like one :)

I just got one from a goon with a delightful island in the discord, but thanks!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
For west coast goons I'm opening my gates an hour early. Feel free to pick whatever flowers and whatnot. I'll be AFK until a few minutes before the countdown.
Eigg is open at GX86H

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

sponges posted:

Bridges are so expensive and my idle layabout villagers won’t pony up a red cent to help out :argh:

Incase you haven't gotten bells from the other goon, I can also give you a ton.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody want me to craft them some Celeste items?

I've got the moon, lunar rover, satellite, asteroid, lunar module, flying saucer, rocket, space shuttle, nova light, crescent moon chair, star clock, starry sky wall, star pochette, scifi wall, scifi floor, lunar floor, starry wall, star wand, cancer table, Leo sculpture, virgo harp, libra scale, scorpio lamp, sagittarius arrow and capricorn ornament.

If anybody is interested, I'll open up and make stuff to order. Please bring the necessary star fragments for what you want (normal and large star fragments and zodiac fragments if applicable) but don't worry about gold, I can cover that with no problem.

I don't really need anything, but if you've got a spare star hat or whatever it's called that'd be cool but not required.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Ah sorry, my router decided to take a a poo poo while I was heading back to the airport :(

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

whatevenis posted:

Anybody have a Capricorn Ornament DIY/Capricorn fragments to spare? I have had no luck with Celeste or meteor showers this whole zodiac period. :( Sucks even more knowing I have three quarters of the rest of the zodiac DIYs, lol.

I can craft you one and drop it off if you want, just post a dodo code and I’ll head over

Edit: I’ve also got a spare Warm Painting that’s always real. If you want it let me know, if not I’ll drop it on my beach for the next time I open up

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Jan 15, 2021

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

whatevenis posted:

Yo, thanks for the offer! I'll take the painting off your hands too. I'll post my code in the PGS thread.

Sorry I missed this! I sent you a PM but I should give you a heads up that I’m not feeling great and am probably going to take a nap for an hour or so. I’ll be around for most of the day after that though.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Edit: let you a present next to your lunar lander

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jan 17, 2021

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

magimix posted:

I'm up for that! More than happy to cover the material costs of course.

Don’t worry about it! I’m happy with getting Celeste DIYs. I finally got the Star Head which I’ve been hunting for weeks!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

magimix posted:

Aaah, so it *is* random for each visitor.

Thank you again! I just happened to have recently hit *exactly* 30 rusty parts with my last Gulliver visit. With your generous gift of a Rocket, I've now been able to create a Robot Hero.

drat, this thing is cool as heck :3:

Yeah, it’s random for every visitor. I think she only gives you a DIY that you don’t already have. I’m curious what I’ll get the next time I see her, since the star head was the last non-astrological DIY I was missing that she hands out. Maybe she’ll give me something out of season?

And the robot hero is awesome! Don’t forget to check out customizing it, it comes in a bunch of different colors.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Rodney The Yam II posted:

How often is redd supposed to show up? I haven't seen him I'm months :/

I can't always play everyday and it's frustrating to feel locked out of an important chunk of the museum content

It’s totally random. That’s why after a drought I finally got Redd and spent a whole day time traveling back and forth to fill out my museum.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
What the gently caress? I had Gulliver yesterday and today he sent me a gold shovel DIY?

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Eiba posted:

How many people have even gotten the golden shovel without time traveling? It's the only gold tool I still need. I've played every day since March 19th, helped Gulliver every time he's shown up, and still no shovel. I feel like I should have got it by now.

Though I suppose if he shows up every other week (and I think the odds were different before a patch in the summer), that's 60 weeks to get to 30, so I guess it'll be a while yet.

I did a LOT of time traveling for Gulliver/Gullivarr. Now I’ve just gotta get the gold axe :(

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I’m opening up at Eigg.

Celeste is here! Not sure if there are shooting stars or not. Take any fruit, pick any flowers (though try to not take a ton), buy anything you’d like!

Open at 4QMRR. If I go afk it’ll stay open for about 3 hours unless my router shits out.

Enjoy!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

BIGTITTYVEGANGIRL posted:

Hey y’all, I restarted my island recently and need some help with fruits and flowers. If anyone wants to bring me cherries, pears or oranges or pretty much any flowers (although I particularly like roses) that would be very appreciated! I also have a bridge that needs donations if anyone is feeling particularly generous. Both stores are open if you just want to go shopping as well!

Code: LWHKW

I dropped you some flowers, but I’m going to do another round. Is there anything in particular you’d like? I have every flower I, I think

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

On that note, I am looking for mush lamps because I am literally always looking for more mush lamps.

I can make you some mush lamps!

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Oh, sweet. I don't have mats for 'em but I can give you bells or copious amounts of florality or ten minutes in our new onsen with Raymond?

I don’t really need anything, some purple windflowers would be cool but otherwise don’t worry about it.

There are 10 mush lamps on the beach to the right of the airport, open at JCTS3

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Let me gather them shits and I'll be right over.

Wooo! Thanks! I really didn’t feel like doing another breeding program to get those

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

nashona posted:

Sure thing!

I forgot to turn off Sleep mode so there's a new code in dodo thread.

I went to your island but couldn’t find Leif anywhere :(. Maybe I was too late?

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

nashona posted:

Ohhhhh right, he probably left at 10pm. I forgot about that. Let me tt back a few hours.

New code in other thread, he's here in the plaza.

Thanks, I’ll come by!

Edit: Awesome! Thank you so much! I left a little gift by the chair you were sitting in

Farten Barfen fucked around with this message at 23:24 on Nov 5, 2021

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I’m opening up my island. Leif is here selling carrot and potato starts. I’ve also got a little farm with all of the vegetables that you’re free to pick, though there are only ten each of everything but pumpkins so please try to be considerate of folks that might also need them.

Beyond that, pick whatever fruit/flowers you want and buy whatever you want at nook’s. There’s a bunch of free stuff on the beach next to the airport!

I don’t really need anything, but if you’ve got any spare glowing moss items or diys other than the wall and dress, they’d be appreciated!

I’ll be AFK but I’ll try to check on the thread in a bit.

Dodo code in the PGS thread.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018

Barreft posted:

yeah nice place. if i knew how to tip or such i woulda *hint*

I’ve got one of those donation boxes by the airport but it’s just for fun. I’ve got more than enough bells, I just like sharing :)

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I’m opening up my island. Leif is here selling wheat and pumpkin starts. I’ve also got a little farm with all of the vegetables that you’re free to pick, though there are only ten each of everything but pumpkins so please try to be considerate of folks that might also need them.

Beyond that, pick whatever fruit/flowers you want and buy whatever you want at nook’s. There’s a bunch of free stuff on the beach next to the airport!

I don’t really need anything, but if you’ve got any spare glowing moss items or diys other than the wall and dress, they’d be appreciated!

I’ll be AFK but I’ll try to check on the thread in a bit.

Code in PGS thread. Leif should be here for about another hour.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I have a big meteor shower and Celeste on Eigg. Code in PGS thread.

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Does anybody have a spare DIY for Plate Armor or Decayed Tree? I’d happily pay for one in bells/gold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Eigg is open at GNRLY, help me clean up my beach full of DIYs! There are also a couple pieces of art (robust statue and moving painting) mixed in, though I don’t know of they’re real or not.

Feel free to buy/pick whatever you want. It’s all free game!

I don’t really need anything, but I’d be happy if somebody has a spare plate armor diy.

I’ll be AFK but I’ll check it in a little bit.