Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forever Newb
Aug 18, 2003

Sooner or later you dance with The Reaper

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I know there are these patterns for all the fruit that people are putting down to denote which tress have which fruit. Where can I find them? Google isnt helping

https://nooksisland.com/

Sort by most popular and the fruits should come up right away. I think bells are a few pages in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forever Newb
Aug 18, 2003

Flaming Lime posted:

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has seeds for lillies at their nooks cranny and/or a spare cutting board? Can exchange seeds or craft a bunch of different furniture (ironwood etc)!

I can give you a cutting board and my Nooks has red and yellow lilllies if you still need them. Would love an ironwood dresser if you have one, but no worries if you don't. Dodo code is 3KNBV.

Forever Newb
Aug 18, 2003

Evil Mastermind posted:

Is there an easy way to figure out which fossils I'm missing?

As others have said, you can find plenty of places online that have the full list, but you can see which ones you already have by checking out the Nook Shopping channel in your city plaza terminal. It's under floors and wallpaper for some reason and you have to tab over to it.

Forever Newb
Aug 18, 2003

precision posted:

There was someone dressed like Majima!!!!!

That was me. The jacket was from a New Leaf QR code I found online that I'm having trouble finding again. Pants, shoes, and eye patch are all in-game.