Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ozymandOS
Jun 9, 2004

Bud Wiser posted:

Opening up Wishful for the next few hours.

https://turnip.exchange/island/ce13378f

Turnips are selling for 545 bells each. Island is pretty bare bones right now because I’m co-working on it with my 6 year old. Tips not needed but appreciated; what would be better are any extra recipe cards or flower watering and the like.

Nooks is just on the right as you come off the airport dock.

Alfonso is making an orange wall-mounted clock (third house up on the right).

Looks like it might rain soon.

It looks like the code no longer works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozymandOS
Jun 9, 2004
I'm out of storage space, so I threw a bunch of stuff out on my beach for you to take. Head west at the first fork after entering, passing by Nook's. No need for watering or anything else. Please take as much as you like, I will be selling anything that doesn't go.

Dodo: closed Thanks for coming!

ozymandOS fucked around with this message at 06:43 on May 28, 2020

ozymandOS
Jun 9, 2004
Free stuff giveaway: I'm out of storage space, so I threw a bunch of stuff out on my SW beach for you to take. Head west at the first fork after entering, heading past Nook's then down. No need for watering or anything else. Please take as much as you like, I will be selling anything that doesn't go.

Dodo: closed, thanks for coming!

ozymandOS fucked around with this message at 05:56 on May 29, 2020

ozymandOS
Jun 9, 2004
The best flower guides I know of: