Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Johnny Truant posted:

We're back open!

Thanks! Relieved to offload about 4 days worth of my worthless local fruits, and dumped a couple of recipes just behind the grab-zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Clearing out spare recipes in front of resident services, CLOSED.

Shell Arch
Bamboo Lunch Box
Bamboo Doll
Wild-wood Wall
Ironwood Table
Peach Wall
Scattered Papers
DIY Workbench (full sized)
And some other wood/wooden block crap probably not worth listing.

Nook's: Den Chair. Turnips crap at 175.
Able's has... firefighter hats and kilts I guess? Not the best day.

If any of this is useful I'd appreciate watering the roses I just planted in the little niche at the NorthEast corner :)

Edit: Looks like the last person trying had a bad connection, I'm closing now anyway since Able's is shutting.

Shallow fucked around with this message at 20:59 on May 1, 2020

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Opening Flounder for a bit, CLOSED

Nook's: Fancy violin (140k), Barbecue (red), Smoker, painting set, desk mirror.
Able Sisters: Ninja hood, Pharaoh's outfit, retro dress. Closed.

Astrid was crafting a Dark lily wreath, pile of recipes near resident services.

I'm on the scrounge for books/magazines. Also interested in cataloguing any patterned cardboard boxes other than the pear one.

Shallow fucked around with this message at 21:57 on May 2, 2020

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Idia posted:

I have the peach cardboard box and wouldn't mind cataloguing your pear one in return. I won't be on till around 8:30 PM(EST).

That's about 1.30 AM (BST) but I'll probably still be awake to sort something out.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Bumblebee posted:

Opening up for a bit while I go AFK to do some work.

There should be a recipe behind your house. At least I think that will have been your house, I lost track of things due to arrive/depart cutscenes destroying my will to live.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Opening flounder for a bit: Closing!

Anchovy is making a golden arowana model.

Nook's: Formal paper (brown), glass candle with holder, moss ball.
Haven't checked Able Sisters.
Kicks is here.
Turnips are worthless.

Edit: Anchovy decided to just stand around his house talking about his bug friends so closing.

Shallow fucked around with this message at 17:05 on May 5, 2020

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Shallow posted:

Opening flounder for a bit: Closing!

Edit: Anchovy decided to just stand around his house talking about his bug friends so closing.

Thanks everyone that dropped by, especially if you left something!

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

peepsalot posted:

I just checked my hot item today is iron frame (20x nuggies!) for 30k ea, which was a recipe I just found yesterday I think. Not that I have an abundance of iron at the moment* , but :drat:, might open up later if anyone really wants to unload serious iron and doesn't have the closet recipe.

*I also learned a recipe for iron shelf (14x iron) and burned through most of my excess iron days ago just selling those at normal price like a dumdum.

Can't lie, Iron Frame is my favourite resource clearance recipe.

Have mule accounts gone out of vogue for turnip storage in this edition of AC? You can set up another player, not even put the tent down, and their pockets still work fine. Only down side is your animals will whine occasionally that Suitcase or Knapsack still hasn't talked to them.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

SirBukkake posted:

ˇBienvanidos! Bocogrande está abierto.

Violet is making ironwood dressers if folks need the recipe. She's at the northwest end of town (bottom right of the 4 houses)Lief is also in town selling Azaleas and Hibiscus.

Also there's a baseball cap bed in the store if folks want it, I don't mind. Only one in stock though.

Thanks for enduring the goonrush, I knew it was going to be an entertaining trip. Hopefully something of use in the DIYs I dumped.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Bud Wiser posted:

Thank you! My switch just disconnected for some reason - very sorry for those in the queue, I’m bringing it back now.

Thanks! Hopefully you're keeping an eye on things, lot of bells lying around the place just now!

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Turnips are 587 in Flounder - CLOSED
Nook's Cranny: Antique desk, sleeping bag (yellow), infinite magazines, amp (brown)
Able Sisters: Noble dress, wrestling singlet, firefighter hats, monocles.
Sarahah: Blue kitchen mat, brown wooden-deck rug, red kilim-style carpet, street wall, sidewalk flooring. Ticket wall: circuit-board wall. Ticket Floor: mossy-garden flooring.
Ava is crafting a peach surprise box.
There is a recipe dump by the resident services plaza.

Turnip price should be good for about 2.5 hours from time of the post. I switched on early this morning to find them high, but had to go out, so I shut down and messed with the clock when I got back rather than waste a good price.

I will be attempting to do my rounds then lurking near the plaza.

Shallow fucked around with this message at 15:02 on May 14, 2020

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Honestly it was kinda hilarious I'd had the ankylo torso in my pockets for over an hour but just not been able to donate!

I'm glad of the cat butt fossil though.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Bonster posted:

Anyone have a spare tricera torso? I have the head and tail for display in front of my museum but there's a big gap in the middle.

Ah! I knew I'd seen this on an island recently and held onto one I dug up yesterday, if you haven't had another offer yet.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Bonster posted:

No! Let me know when you're available!

OK I'm gonna open so let me know your in-game name/island so I don't give it to some random goon/lurker.

Flounder is not open any more, -CLOSED-
Nooks: Dinnerware, analog kitchen scale (blue)
Kicks: Samurai greaves, mage's booties (red)
Able Sisters: Skateboard helmets, thief outfit, other stuff you've seen a million times Now closed.
Recipe and fossil deposit on southeast beach.
Chadder is crafting a wooden-knot wall.

If anyone has one, I need only a Deinonychius Torso to complete the fossils.

Also interested in cataloguing a few things to perfect my trash basement if anyone is heading over anyway and has them:
Cardboard box - apple, orange, cherries, labelled
Oil barrel - damaged (but tbh would like to cat anything other than light green)
Garbage bin - green, brown, red
Ventilation fan - white
Plastic canister - white

Shallow fucked around with this message at 22:45 on May 15, 2020

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

housefly posted:

I posted this in the Discord Open Towns, but I'll put it here in case anyone wants him:

I am sorry for your Astrid/Ava blight as I am also suffering from the same thing.

Sidenote one of my residents had the leaving-thinks yesterday so I quit during the conversation and ignored them for the rest of the day. They definitely still had the leave-bubble for the rest of the day, but no-one else seems to have inherited it today.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Astrid is in boxes today, does anyone want a snooty kangaroo? https://villagerdb.com/villager/astrid

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

peepsalot posted:

New code up come try again.

The connection error broke raddle, but I closed out and re-opened my game, and looks like he's back at it, so thanks for that tip whoever said that on the last page or so.

very carefully :imunfunny:

I'm bringing a black bin to add to the trash collection.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Gangringo posted:

Duckburg is open.

Soleil is making Ironwood cupboards! Follow the poop to her house

Redd is here with only fakes left. You will have to find my diabolical secret entrance to get them though.

Nooks have a TV and a toilet.

Able sisters are meh.

Lots of diys and a few fossils to the left of the airport. Please, please water the hybrid breeding beds to the right. I want to finish and build a shopping center.

I will be at work and afk, and this is going through phone tethering so I'm limiting it to three at a time.

And it's over. Thanks goons

Thanks. Just realised I forgot to re-water some flowers I'd done before time got rewound to the last airport event :/

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

I went looking for a snooty to replace Astrid, but then the second NMT island had Sterling, so I guess that plan's out the window.

Bob Socko posted:

I think it can show up in bottles, too?

Yeah I'm pretty sure I had cherry-blossom recipes in bottles.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

SilentChaz posted:

I'm looking for a Shark Tooth Print fossil if anyone has a spare. Feel free to water the roses and mums up on the cliffs and the roses and windflowers in front of Nooks and the museum if you have time.

Should be one next to you unless some one swipes it before you wake up!

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=1#post505017971 Closed!

Turnips at 622 bells for about half an hour. Stalks crashed to 178 bells but leaving open for now.

Also Ava is crafting a cutting board. - she stopped.

Spacesuit in Ables.

Leif is here.

Shallow fucked around with this message at 13:24 on May 21, 2020

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Flounder is open for a bit, https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=2#post505054797

Nook's: Pre-looted, so only red retro-skull radio and tissues.
Able Sisters: closed
Visitor: Please ignore Label who is here cementing another disappointing Reddless week.

I remember I used to have a beach. Then came the unwanted DIYs.

I have no idea what everything here and is but at time of writing there was definitely: Golden flooring, zen-style stone, gold-screen wall, golden candlestick, plain wooden shop sign, cutting board x3, ironwood cupboard, garden rock, mossy garden rock, sleigh, shell arch, hanging terrarium, some lovely flower crowns, AND MORE.

Are you new? There's a bunch of low-tier useful DIYs like tables/beds (as well as bamboo crap no-one else wants.) Log bed, bamboo doll, pan flute, steamer basket set, bamboo-grove wall, light bamboo rug, bamboo flooring, natural garden table

I also left red/black/pink popcorn machines outside Nook's to catalogue in case someone wanted those.

Fossils: Deiny Torso, diplo tail, parasaur torso/tail, spino skull/tail, left/right megalo side, archelon skull, mammoth skull, stego tail, iguanodon skull, right quetzal wing, brachio skull, plesio skull, ptera body, megacero tail, trilobite.

Shallow fucked around with this message at 21:47 on May 22, 2020

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks everyone that dropped in and thanks for the gifts, clearance has been super effective.

This is what was left, if anyone particularly needs anything let me know so I don't sell it tomorrow.

Shallow posted:

Flounder is open for a bit, CLOSED

Nook's: Pre-looted, so only red retro-skull radio and tissues.
Able Sisters: closed
Visitor: Please ignore Label who is here cementing another disappointing Reddless week.

I remember I used to have a beach. Then came the unwanted DIYs.

I have no idea what everything here and is but at time of writing there was definitely: Golden flooring, zen-style stone, gold-screen wall, golden candlestick, plain wooden shop sign, cutting board x3, ironwood cupboard, garden rock, mossy garden rock, sleigh, shell arch, hanging terrarium, some lovely flower crowns, AND MORE.

Are you new? There's a bunch of low-tier useful DIYs like tables/beds (as well as bamboo crap no-one else wants.) Update: Log bed, bamboo doll, pan flute, steamer basket set, bamboo-grove wall, light bamboo rug, bamboo flooring, natural garden table

I also left red/black/pink popcorn machines outside Nook's to catalogue in case someone wanted those.

Fossils: Deiny Torso, diplo tail, parasaur torso/tail, spino skull/tail, left/right megalo side, archelon skull, mammoth skull, stego tail, iguanodon skull, right quetzal wing, brachio skull, plesio skull, ptera body, megacero tail, trilobite.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

There is a meteor shower in Flounder so opening for a couple of hours. No Celeste. E: Closed

Nook's closed two-sided wall clock, pendulum clock, soup kettle, blue plastic cannister.

If you have unwanted museum plaques I will gladly take them off your hands.

Shallow fucked around with this message at 22:46 on May 23, 2020

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Wisp is definitely not limited to the North of the island, my last encounter was in the bottom row of tiles right by the south beach and he shows up in lots of places. I've never discerned a pattern.

Very tempted to make a completely bullshit infographic explaining how to control where he appears now.

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i only ever give villagers fruit gifts because i don't need to see them going along with the terrible clothing and furniture choices i make for them.

Wait so you've never given a rhino villager a viking helmet to make them into a triceratops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Flounder is open. Mostly for Teddy in boxes and another exciting opportunity to shuffle up and down impossibly huge lines of DIYs one space at a time.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3923566&pagenumber=6#post505426815