Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Pre-ordered for my first AC adventure.

Does anyone want my Switch Online trial code? First one to email me at mamstone AT firehawktechnologies DOT com will get it . Will send in the AM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Infinitum posted:

:siren: Gangtag Cut-off Warning :siren:

You have 36 hours from time of this post to request this fantabulous gangtag

After that you need to buy it yourself.

Remember to say 'please' when doing so, or imma probe you.

Please I will take this gang tag so hard

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Rabidsamba posted:

Vic is handing out the DIY recipe for the Ironwood DIY workbench.

https://turnip.exchange/island/871bdc33

His house is the one furthest East in the bottom neighborhood area with flowers out front.

I set it to 1 at a time for expedited visits, I have garbage turnip prices and nothing exciting at the Able Sisters.

Please don't minus out.

Thanks for this, first online island visit...ever.

E: Thanks for being patient with an AC newbie.

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Apr 18, 2020

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

So how do I get the Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing edition item in-game without having played on it?

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Does anyone have a good turnip price going on today at their Nook market? I purchased mine at like 99 and had poo poo luck this week (also was in hospital for half the week). Would love to just pop over to your island, sell some turnips and then I'd be out.

EDIT: Apparently I am not alone in this.

VVV You're a life/investment saver. Loved the little market avenue you set up.

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Oct 4, 2020

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Dodo code is 3XQQT
We're now on Day 6 Sand Souci will be open daily in Celebration of Halloween
I am your gracious host Lil' Imp Stonks

The main attraction is The General's Fun Park the biggest attraction in Sand Souci. Come see the various stands and purchase goods, ride on one of our four teacups, perform a spooky show on our updated haunted stage and of course Visit the World Famous Sand Souci Haunted House

Six rooms of terror await you, can you survive?.

Eugene is crafting the spooky candy set at the moment, will probably be done in about 2 hours from this post

We'll be getting the island more and more spooky as the month goes on, so visit as much as you can, the villagers and the business have pretty much finished their construction

And most importantly we have finished the Haunted Forest on the east side of the island.

If you enjoyed your stay please leave a note on our billboard in the town square

Kicks is also here with red and orange impish wings

The ables has raggedy outfits for your zombie costume needs, and Nooks has candy up for sale

Where is Eugene located? I always get lost exploring other islands.

EDIT: found em

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Oct 6, 2020

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Black Robe posted:

Looks like I'm going to be eating a loss on turnips this week. I should honestly just pony up for a Switch Online membership and join the rest of you in becoming very rich very quickly, but eh.

Some people have posted to SA-Mart to split a "Family" membership. I don't know what shenanigans are needed to do all that remotely, but the cost gets pretty cheap divided 10 ways or whatever.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Redd is here if you want a fake serene painting, fake jolly painting, fake graceful painting, a changing room, and a rattan waste bin.

Turnip prices are 208. Hot items are standard umbrella stand and wooden-block table.

Purchase some candy!

I will probably be AFK and I am just some stupid AC newbie who just got KC to perform so please give me money or DIY stuff so I can make island upgrades and other things.

Code is closed.

If anyone needs to sell turnips, PM me and I can re-open.

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Oct 16, 2020

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

I have a REAL Familiar Statue and Jolly Painting, as well as a Fake Valiant Statue.

If you're a more advanced player, feel free to drop some rare flowers so I can plant my own.

Turn price is garbage at 70.

Code is closed because for some reason AC hates me.

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Oct 21, 2020

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

yippeekiyaymf posted:

I broke it. My curse strikes again.

I am a gently caress up and my console went to sleep. LL0PT if you want to try again.

EDIT: Another disconnection when I'm sitting right here. Sorry goon sir.

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Oct 21, 2020

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Is there any way to get an incline placed where Red docks or are those rocks between the sand and the cliff pretty much make it impossible?

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Uh Flick and Celeste are here. Help me water flowers on my stupid newbie island.

closed

Thanks for the visit!

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Oct 29, 2020

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Come visit my stupid newbie island and water some flowers/pumpkins or some poo poo. I've got flowers growing on the northwest third floor. Also flowers and pumpkins on the first floor central island and around Nooks on the eastern first floor island.

If you're getting screwed over on the turnip market, 136 bells probably sounds pretty good right now.

Gullivarr is here but I don't think that means anything to multi-players?

Nook's has a baby doll (pink) and a record player. Don't forget your candy.

Hot items are a pot and an iron garden table

Leave a message on the board if you visit (thanks Amy from Mini Kiwi).

Code is closed for now. Thanks for visiting!

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Oct 29, 2020

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Come visit my stupid newbie island of Orweillian

Water my flowers and pumpkins located on the third floor portion of the island to the left, first floor central island, and first floor island to the right around Nook's.

Speaking of Nook's, :siren: Turnips are at 298 :siren:

Also available is a Spooky Table, a Barbecue, a Cat Tower, and a Kitchen Island. There are also unlimited tin buckets and simple kettles

Hot items are a Shell Table and a Wooden Mini Table

Lief is also here!

Code is closed for now.

If you are able to drop DIY (I'm sure I'm missing a ton) or some cool flowers that you don't see on the island, it'd be awesome. Tips are though not necessary.

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Oct 30, 2020

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

I didn't even know lollipops existed. I'm guessing that is a DIY and not something I can purchase?

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Re-opening again:

Come visit my stupid newbie island of Orweillian

Water my flowers and pumpkins located on the central first floor island, right first floor by Nooks, left second floor, and left third floor.

Speaking of Nook's, :siren: Turnips are at 298 :siren:

Also available is a Kitchen Island. There are also unlimited tin buckets and simple kettles

Hot items are a Shell Table and a Wooden Mini Table

Lief is also here!

Code is closed

If you are able to drop some fossils or a rainbow fish (I accidentally sold mine before and didn't give it to Blathers), that'd be awesome.

notthegoatseguy fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Oct 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

So as an AC newbie: What can I expect out of Halloween? I have a poo poo ton of pumpkins in storage. Are these going to be good for anything?