Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Potatoes are the all-time treat, they are good to chomp and good to eat!
My Nook’s Cranny is buying turnips for 454 bells! Feel free to visit.

Dodo code: 3F7Q6

Tips or kitchen goods are appreciated but not necessary at all!

Bandit Hat fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Apr 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005

Gnossiennes posted:

i have turnips @ 438.
https://turnip.exchange/island/e798ac12

feel free to visit :)

Thank you for opening your gate! I would have stayed longer to explore and see your flowers, but had to get back to work.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005

Boonoo posted:

I've got turnips selling for 548 right now.

Not sure how long the island will be open, but, at the latest, Nook's closes in 2 and a half hours.

Here's the link.

https://turnip.exchange/island/49d35f3d

Tips are appreciated, houseplants are better! Don't worry about watering flowers.

Nook's Cranny is in the northwest corner. Straight up, veer a little to the left, across the bridge, and up some more. Can't miss it.

Thank you so much for opening up! I have some more flowers on my island, if you’re in need of any specific ones, you can always let me know and I’ll see what I’ve got!

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Opening up my island for a while just for fun - I created a new dumpsite near the southwest corner of the map, take some, leave some, whatever works for you. Turnip prices are garbage and island isn’t that fancy, but feel free to take any fruits you need and so on!

Tammy (house on southeast corner) is also giving DIY recipe for a dark wooden mosaic wall.

Oh yeah, Saharah is also wandering around.

Code: Closed. Thanks for visiting!

Bandit Hat fucked around with this message at 03:49 on May 13, 2020

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Opening up for the next few hours, main thing of note is a crown for sale at Able’s for 1,200,000 bells.

I also have a dump site, take what you want, at the Southwest corner.

I’ll be AFK for the most part, but feel free to poke around and take fruits if you need!

Code: DG6WB

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Opening up Kitesquare for a while! Celeste and Saharah are both here. I’m also going to drop off some stuff at the dump site in the Southwest corner.. extra clothes mainly. Take or catalog!

Also I feel generous / don’t give a poo poo, pick any flowers you want. I mainly have roses and tulips.

Code: NMCK6

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Opening up Kitesqaure! Will be open for at least a couple of hours. Occasionally AFK since I’m also doing some housework.

Sandy is in boxes today, feel free to take her.

Nook’s has a white lecture hall desk, an ant farm, and a rattan bed for sale. Paint set and dish rack are the other items. Turnips are selling for 134 if anyone is antsy about getting some of their bells back before tomorrow!

Able’s has mariachi clothing, ruffled dresses, sushi chef hats, and zori shoes among other things.

Code: Closed now! Thanks for visiting!

Bandit Hat fucked around with this message at 21:43 on May 23, 2020

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005

Licarn posted:

Does anyone have any Oil Barrel for trade or just to catalogue? I have the dark green one and need all the others, but especially looking for the yellow, red and rusted ones

E: I now also have orange, yellow and rusted, thanks goons

I have a red one! I can bring it over if you give me a code.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Does anyone have a Colorful Wheel, with number display, available to touch? I’ve been looking for one for a while and thought I’d check with you all! Happy to trade or give NMTs etc.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005

HaB posted:

Ladies and Gentlegoons!

Shinsetsu is having its first meteor shower this evening and I figured why not make an evening of it?

Theme will be: Wizards and Witches! Don your best spellbinding robes and come have a seat and a chat with friends while we wish on the stars!

I will be opening up at 9pm EST at which point I will return to this thread as a reminder, with the dodo code posted in the private thread.

I hope you can come!

Since island is still new, I scrambled to setup a viewing area. I like it. Has kind of a neighborhood block party feel.

I will be there! This ladygoon won’t pass up a goon party!

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005

HaB posted:

This is legit the most fun I’ve had since quarantine started. 😂

That was a great party! Highlight of my week so far!

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005

HaB posted:

You guys!

Meteor Shower Witches Sabbat 1.0 was super funsies!

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by! Extra special thanks to whoever brought all the party poppers! That totally sent the party into the stratosphere.

Really tho. I live alone so quarantine has been extra isolating. Thanks for giving me some much needed social interaction. 😊

There WILL be a sequel!

Will go thru and post my pics tomorrow.

The videos and pics already posted are great.

I also live alone, so I know where you’re coming from on the isolation front. That’s why party poppers are a frolicking good time! Wish Nook’s would let you buy stacks of 20+ at a time. Ah well, worth it.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
In case anyone is getting antsy to sell some turnips, I posted in the dodo code thread - turnips selling for 366! Forgot to mention it here, seems people post on both threads.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Graham is in boxes on my island today - if anyone wants him, let me know! I’ll keep an eye out for the next hour or so to see if anyone wants him.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005

TURGID TOMFOOLERY posted:

Any pacific time zone goons got good turnip prices?

Discord been slow today.

I have 168 bells a turnip... if you want to come over let me know!

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Hi all, I’m giving away some supplies and doing a catalog party on my beach right now - details are in the dodo code thread! Code: JBL2D

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Meteor shower! Celeste is here too, giving out a cosmos wand DIY. Saharah is also here. Come hang out if you like and wish on some stars! I’ll just be running along the beaches collecting Manila clams, my favorite flavor.

Dodo: Closed! Thanks for visiting!

Bandit Hat fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Jul 11, 2020

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Does anyone have an Adventure Dress I can either touch or buy off them? I am something of an Alice obsessive.

You’re welcome to touch mine! Just post a code and I’ll swing by.

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Hello goons! I’ll be opening my island at 5:00pm PST, to celebrate the almost-completion of my island AND to celebrate International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Code: closed

Edit: Forgot to mention, Drago is in boxes today if anyone wants him! No charge of course, just take him.

Please feel free to wear your best pirate gear (or just your favorite costume), and come hang! Autumn gifts including a couple autumn DIYs are available by the airport, more DIYs on the southwest corner, and I have a slot machine game for any of you to play! Anyone who wins the slot game gets 3 NMTs. Also I have party poppers galore, oh god please help me pop them all.

Hope to see you there! I’ll post the dodo here and in the other thread when it’s time.

Bandit Hat fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Sep 20, 2020

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005

Metaline posted:

Who’s Hillary? I wanna be your friend!

Hey! That’s my name! Are you the one whose clothes I was gawking at? Nice to meet you, friend!

You can add me if you like:
SW-8322-9320-4342

Bandit Hat fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Sep 21, 2020

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Redd is on Kitesquare today - selling fake stuff (amazing painting, wistful painting, serene painting) if you want it!

I’m also giving away quite a bit of stuff, my inventory is full and I hate that! Beach to the right of the airport has it all laid out, feel free to take. DIYs are at the dump on the southwest corner. Some offered items:

-Imperial bed (blue)
-Frozen bed
-Round space heater (Black)
-Freezer (White)
-bathroom sink (Black)
-Treadmill
- BBQ (Green)
-beach ball (multicolor)
-lawn chairs (blue and yellow)
-Old sewing machine
-Kitchen island (white/beige)
-Gas range (silver)
-Outdoor picnic set

Nook’s is selling a pink hammock and an arcade fighting game, along with unlimited stock of cream and sugars and white candles. Able’s is selling western shirts, humble sweaters, loose fall dresses, superhero uniforms, bowler hats and fedoras, etc.

No tips necessary at all, but feel free to water flowers if desired!

Code: Closed

Bandit Hat fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bandit Hat
Sep 8, 2005
Celeste is here and shooting stars coming down pretty often.. feel free to drop by. C16T7