Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rectal Death Adept posted:

"Hey, It's kinda weird to be so jubilant and vindictive about someone being sick"
"Well now we know this guy is a Racist....."

Hey what do you think about the guy who killed Hitler? Was he justified in his anger or not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Do you have a habit of just casually accusing people of being racist when they say things you don't want to hear?

You must be fun at parties.

Oh look another tired devil's advocate trying to be clever. Piss off.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

"Hey, It's kinda weird to be so jubilant and vindictive about someone being sick"
"Well now we know this guy is a Racist....."

Is this supposed to be some sort of 'gotcha'? Because you should absolutely be jubilant at the death of racists. All of them.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

The_Continental posted:

The special messages for Rush on his website has a really amazing User Code of Conduct attached to it

Sounds like you can only say nice things about Rush and only use your actual real information.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/special-notes-for-rush/

I guess they got mad that I made fifty posts as "Rush's conscience" that said "well, you hosed up and now we're both going to Hell".

Edit: because he's a piece of excrement who ISN'T worth dignity or respect.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Every day he suffers, I grow stronger.

The Clitoris
Jan 29, 2020

Finding it makes all of your dreams come true
Man the violent left is really on a tear lately lusting for death

The Hill posted:

The chairman of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) said in a recent interview that he would “actually be afraid” for Sen. Mitt Romney’s (R-Utah) “physical safety” if he were to attend the gathering later this month. 

Matt Schlapp, the chairman of the group, made the remark during an appearance on “Full Court Press With Greta Van Susteren” after being pressed about the group’s decision to disinvite the Utah senator from attending the event last month over his vote to approve additional witnesses in the Senate impeachment trial.

“We won’t credential him as a conservative. I suppose if he wants to come as a non-conservative and debate an issue with us, maybe in the future we would have him come. This year, I’d actually be afraid for his physical safety, people are so mad at him,” Schlapp told Susteren on Sunday, according to Mediaite. 

:thunk:

The Clitoris fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Feb 10, 2020

youre
Dec 30, 2019

he looks good after losing a few pounds

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

LethalGeek posted:

Oh look another tired devil's advocate trying to be clever. Piss off.

Devil's advocate? The guy called me racist for no reason and now everyone is acting like I'm the crazy one for asking what the deal is.

It's like a really bad episode of the 2019 Twilight Zone.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Lol it's good Rush will suffer cause he's a monumental piece of poo poo and imagine spending any effort defending him on a dead gay comedy forum.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I hope everyone dies peacefully in their sleep, even my posting enemies

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

RocktheCaulk posted:

Lol it's good Rush will suffer cause he's a monumental piece of poo poo and imagine spending any effort defending him on a dead gay comedy forum.

I'm pretty sure nobody but trolls or the few actual right wingers (by American standards...) with enough brain damage to still post on SA are actually defending Rush. He is a human piece of poo poo and that's pretty much well known. Some folks are just saying its maybe not cool to wish the Karmic Justice he is getting and clearly deserves. Some folks just want to show a little class instead of becoming like the monsters all good folks here "fight".

(I put that in quotes cuz I'm not sure fart huffing circle jerks on SA counts as actually fighting right wing assholes trying to gently caress everything and one over including themselves. I'd be overjoyed to be proven wrong though.)

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Happy Landfill posted:

Nah my mom came up with it and I asked her if I could post it on this dead gay forum

F Rush for sure but, as an aside, I was talking the other day with another friend of mine who's on here about how the phrase "dead gay forum" has become so profoundly endearing of a term here and I like that

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
This thread's so bad it made Cpt Rufus post well

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

VikingSkull posted:

I hope everyone dies peacefully in their sleep, even my posting enemies

I just hope everyone dies.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

LabyaMynora posted:

I just hope everyone dies.

I have good news!

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

I hope they have his hologram perform at Coachella as a front man for Tupac.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

RocktheCaulk posted:

the best part about people trying to defend him is that he is so sufficiently maligned by society at large that they can't even try to defend his character so instead they have to trot out these weak "you're so GHOULISH for enjoying the suffering of another living human! we are all gods creatures!!!" type arguments, as if the people here don't remember who rush limbaugh is or the things he's said and done

i believe in truth they know that this is just gods divine and just punishment of rush limbaugh, which should of course be celebrated

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark
It's frustrating to try to put into words specifically why I disagree with the point that we shouldn't be celebrating the death of a man, and I'd agree that the issue is ghoulish on its face, but I'm unable to think there isn't some deeper issue here.

Rush Limbaugh engineered a media empire that spanned decades. He was able to raise his status, gain credence, and turn his twisted tongue in ways to harness the most base of our human instincts and play midwife to the rampant culture wars that have only escalated in the preceding decades.

Rush Limbaugh made his living pedalling avarice, hatred, and malice in the form of hackneyed hypotheticals, abhorrent advice, and seductive strawman symbolism.

The conservative media pundits he inspired continue as persistent echoes, multiplied and amplified long after his voice fell into irrelevance.

I write this, not to cheer at the death of a man, but at the imminent death of an empire that championed hatred and intolerance and ushered hatred and violence into this world.

It's unfortunate that those two entities should be embodied in the same form, but I'll be more at ease when that empire is left without a mouthpiece.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Rush would definitely celebrate the deaths of everyone in this thread

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Illuminado posted:

It's frustrating to try to put into words specifically why I disagree with the point that we shouldn't be celebrating the death of a man, and I'd agree that the issue is ghoulish on its face, but I'm unable to think there isn't some deeper issue here.

Rush Limbaugh engineered a media empire that spanned decades. He was able to raise his status, gain credence, and turn his twisted tongue in ways to harness the most base of our human instincts and play midwife to the rampant culture wars that have only escalated in the preceding decades.

Rush Limbaugh made his living pedalling avarice, hatred, and malice in the form of hackneyed hypotheticals, abhorrent advice, and seductive strawman symbolism.

The conservative media pundits he inspired continue as persistent echoes, multiplied and amplified long after his voice fell into irrelevance.

I write this, not to cheer at the death of a man, but at the imminent death of an empire that championed hatred and intolerance and ushered hatred and violence into this world.

It's unfortunate that those two entities should be embodied in the same form, but I'll be more at ease when that empire is left without a mouthpiece.

___:jackbud:
:metis:

VikingSkull posted:

Rush would definitely celebrate the deaths of everyone in this thread

Yeah, we know.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Pitdragon posted:

the best part about people trying to defend him.....

RocktheCaulk posted:

Captain Rufus posted:

I'm pretty sure nobody but trolls or the few actual right wingers (by American standards...) with enough brain damage to still post on SA are actually defending Rush.

Nobody is defending Rush Limbaugh. People are criticizing the psychotic lust for painful death. There is an extremely big difference. Phrasing this conversation as either "Correct Death Lust" or "Racist Limbaugh Lover" is incredibly disingenuous. I can not believe that the appeal to being a decent human being is the outcast opinion here.

Rectal Death Adept fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Feb 11, 2020

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

It's fine to be smug about this if that's the kind of person you are. It's the people itt that are saying they hope his family all dies of cancer too that are making me cringe.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nobody is defending Rush Limbaugh. People are criticizing the psychotic lust for painful death. There is an extremely big difference. Phrasing this conversation as either "Correct Death Lust" or "Racist Limbaugh Lover" is incredibly disingenuous. I can not believe that the appeal to being a decent human being is the outcast opinion here.

The problem is that we are far beyond the point of being reasonable. Unfortunately, you echo the sentiments of alt-right twitter when you call people out for expressing their hatred of this guy. All the posturing by the right to make themselves look like decent people as they send "thoughts and prayers" to a hate mongering pill addicted racist scum bucket is disgusting. How are you surprised that actually decent people are disgusted by the guy? He deserves to be hated:

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

So stop clutching your pearls, because the gloves came off a long time ago as far as Rush Limbaugh is concerned. I hope he dies alone and in a state of regret, I hope that not because I'm a monstrous person, but because I despise monstrous people. I'll honestly pop a bottle of good Louis Roederer on the day of his departure because the world will have truly become a better place.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

spacetoaster posted:

It's fine to be smug about this if that's the kind of person you are. It's the people itt that are saying they hope his family all dies of cancer too that are making me cringe.

Good news - he has no kids.

And the lady he's been married to since 2010 is probably a real piece of poo poo, so... :circlefap:

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Waltzing Along posted:

If only he could spread it to Hannity and that guy who used to cry all the time. Or cries all the time. Or all of Fox News. Or the entire right wing.

:yeah:

The Clitoris
Jan 29, 2020

Finding it makes all of your dreams come true
Rush is that bully you hate and you take a swing at after your continued torment then you get in trouble for lashing out

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Nooner posted:

he is a bad person

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I have an inside scoop that Rush isn't actually going to die from lung cancer

It'll more likely be pneumonia or heart failure

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
what if instead of lung cancer he had

bung cancer

like his butt but cancer

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

The_Continental posted:

The problem is that we are far beyond the point of being reasonable. Unfortunately, you echo the sentiments of alt-right twitter when you call people out for expressing their hatred of this guy. All the posturing by the right to make themselves look like decent people as they send "thoughts and prayers" to a hate mongering pill addicted racist scum bucket is disgusting. How are you surprised that actually decent people are disgusted by the guy? He deserves to be hated:

“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”

“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

So stop clutching your pearls, because the gloves came off a long time ago as far as Rush Limbaugh is concerned. I hope he dies alone and in a state of regret, I hope that not because I'm a monstrous person, but because I despise monstrous people. I'll honestly pop a bottle of good Louis Roederer on the day of his departure because the world will have truly become a better place.

There's a lot of people out there who have managed to convince themselves that it is a moral failing to lack sympathy for people who actively do harm by inciting hate and violence against others.

He's not some poor misguided fool who said something stupid on the internet one time and was never allowed to forget. The man has made a career out of vitriol and has earned every ounce of hate he gets.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
But you know, Hitler loved his dog! Clearly we are all just blessed children of God who need only compassion from others.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

It's funny that this thread is still going due to a plain troll, a concern troll, and a person who is trying to justify their philosophy degree.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Idk let's keep it going till the jerk shuffles off his mortal coil

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Fabulousity posted:

It's funny that this thread is still going due to a plain troll, a concern troll, and a person who is trying to justify their philosophy degree.

lol

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idk let's keep it going till the jerk shuffles off his mortal coil

keep it going long after he's dead, like the mccain thread in cspam.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Fabulousity posted:

It’s still going because we’re still happy rush is dying

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins
We should prob make a separate thread for people that are upset that people aren't sad enough that Rush is dying.

Best of both worlds.

vvv-That's a way better idea.-vvv

Sherry Bahm fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Feb 11, 2020

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Maybe we can have a separate forum for mourning terrible people and then we can close it and ban everyone who posted there

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Hell yeah that’s a great idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good.

Julius CSAR posted:

It’s still going because we’re still happy rush is dying