Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jiro posted:

I miss Ruby having short hair, but at least she's not blonde.

I legit hope she dyes it so she gets more tv time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Do all these recaps make it seem like they're trying to fill time? Perhaps due to the weather conditions throwing them off? Or am I just noticing it more this week?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I understand when 24/7 title isnt on the line in tag matches and weirdo stip matches. It not being on the line for a 1v1 match seems a bit like they're severely worried it'll ruin the other person if they win it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yay Drew!

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Lmao the tron still loving up. Man I wonder if Dunn got stuck outside and froze to death.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jerusalem posted:

Do all these recaps make it seem like they're trying to fill time? Perhaps due to the weather conditions throwing them off? Or am I just noticing it more this week?

Maybe they think people are tuning out as the hours go on because they can't keep up with these complicated stories.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So many :camera6: moments tonight with the titantron stuff.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm no fan of the 24/7 belt but WWE had an opportunity to film R-Truth win the belt at Gronk's Superbowl Beach Party and have Gronk then beat him for it and more antics. The fact they didn't make that hapen shows how completely lazy WWE is and begs the question of why the hell Mojo is even employed.

But the real answer is so HHH and Steph can hang out with actual celebrities.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wait what the gently caress why the gently caress would they have Mojo in a match against Drew? This doesn't help ANYBODY!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

How does Lana and Liv get another match? Did there other match have a screwy finish? What’s the justification?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Wait what the gently caress why the gently caress would they have Mojo in a match against Drew? This doesn't help ANYBODY!

The midcard doesn't exist, the entire roster is there only in service to whichever two or three people they want to push at any given time

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Brock dishonorably attacked me from behind, unlike when I attacked him after he got punched in the dick

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Face drew is weird

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TV Zombie posted:

What’s the justification?

Vince McMahon: SHUT UP NERD! That's the justification! Wait why are the ratings down?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

WWE.txt

Please Drew don't call yourself the Sexy Scottsman unless you're gonna change up your music to be Val Venis

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I've got a secret weapon, the Claymore, which no one is aware of!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Blaise330 posted:

I understand when 24/7 title isnt on the line in tag matches and weirdo stip matches. It not being on the line for a 1v1 match seems a bit like they're severely worried it'll ruin the other person if they win it.
The Hardcore Champion back in the day was pretty much never in a position to fight someone in the main event scene. Like, when would loving Al Snow be in a scenario where he was up against Austin or The Rock. WWE is so bad at booking :psyduck:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jiro posted:

WWE.txt

Please Drew don't call yourself the Sexy Scottsman unless you're gonna change up your music to be Val Venis

Big Sexy Drew McIntyre

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Uhhhh we have a new champ??

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

The midcard doesn't exist, the entire roster is there only in service to whichever two or three people they want to push at any given time

I know, but seriously they JUST started a whole angle with Mojo last week and they're already feeding him to a main event guy who is just constantly making fun of him for being an idiot loser geek.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jiro posted:

UUUHHHHHH WE HAVE A NEW CHAMP??????

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jiro posted:

Lawler said before the match the 24/7 title wasn't on the line because nothing matters.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jerusalem posted:

I know, but seriously they JUST started a whole angle with Mojo last week and they're already feeding him to a main event guy who is just constantly making fun of him for being an idiot loser geek.

Superbowl is over. Mojo's usefulness is done.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Riddick utterly failed in his duties

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Congrats to the new 24/7 Champion Drew McIntyre, who by pinning the current champion inside the timeframe within which the belt is explicitly up for grabs, has become the new champion.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Intruder posted:

Big Sexy Drew McIntyre

Careful Kevin Nash might freak out after installing a microwave and pop a few Xanies from all the stress.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

The best part is this is either the third or fourth time they've done that with Mojo Rawley alone! Hey, everyone, remember Angry Heel Mojo? Remember Hates Fun Mojo? Remember Bull Nakano Cosplay Mojo? They don't!

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Was a non title match.

Weird timing to do this, they were trying a "no, the 24/7 title is SERIOUS" angle with Mojo.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Intruder posted:

Riddick utterly failed in his duties

Mojo should have searched the Performance Center for more generic former linesmen doing nothing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Was a non title match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no0qB8CVspY

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I predict Drew beats Rowan in 3 seconds next week.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

CarlCX posted:

The best part is this is either the third or fourth time they've done that with Mojo Rawley alone! Hey, everyone, remember Angry Heel Mojo? Remember Hates Fun Mojo? Remember Bull Nakano Cosplay Mojo? They don't!

Hey I just finished playing Control last night and I want to say your avatar is very good.

Oh yeah, Raw is on. Mojo sucks, why didn't R-Truth run out and pin him him after Drew knocked him out?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

How do you know it was within 24/7?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

How do you guys think being 24/7 Champion is going to affect Drew during the build to his Wrestlemania match for the title? I think he can hold onto it but I'm worried he's going to get physically worn down in the process.

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
Literally any non title holding jobber could have filled that spot and it would have made more sense.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Awww that's right. Joe got hurt again. :smith:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

super joedown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
"His legendary rivalry with that guy who doesn't get to wrestle anymore."