Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Cheese on the bottom just shows you that a literal clown invented that burger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Pennywise the Frown posted:

They have a double big mac now too.

one slice of cheese

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Torquemada posted:

Cheese on the bottom just shows you that a literal clown invented that burger.

It's like the chaos burg designer making a hellburg to taunt the dying populace

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It's called a Mega Mac in some places and it's a regular non limited time menu item :chanpop:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I think Alaska has a Denali Mac that is, like, 2 patties of quarter pounders instead of the regular patties.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gatts posted:

I think Alaska has a Denali Mac that is, like, 2 patties of quarter pounders instead of the regular patties.

It does and I have eaten it (lived in AK for 6 years) and I would never order a regular Mac just because the bread to meat ratio is poo poo but I would absolutely order a Denali Mac.

I wonder if you can effectively order it at any McD's now in the era of custom app ordering? The Denali Mac was good even before McD's redid their 1/4 pound meat formula making it much better, so it's probably amazing now.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I went to McDs for lunch a little while ago and downloaded the app for the first time and they had a variety of coupons, some of which were maybe only for the first time app user, and I ended up using a 2 large fries for $4 and then also a double filet o fish. I'm guessing this totals 2400 calories or something

1. Fries are still the best, obviously.
2. I loving love the filet o fish and thought it could not help but be improved by an additional fish patty but I'm not sure it was. There's something about the ratio between patty and tarter and that fuckin steamed bun that is maybe perfect?
C. Those fuckin $1.19 sausage breakfast burritos are delicious but the cancelled big burrito with the full sassage patties and that good rear end sauce was even better.
5. gently caress English McMuffins we didn't win a war against those limey shitbirds to eat their lovely loving sandwich toast just get a biscuit you idiot.
f. At least the one I went to the differentiation between the spaces that were for app ordering vs. getting told to pull ahead because they didn't have any nuggets or whatever up was very confusing and I could see it causing a lot of honking and finger waving if they were busy. But it's possible that is a characteristic to this particular lovely mcdonalds.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Those little burritos own, basically the only reason I occasionally get McD's breakfast instead of Hardee's.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yo if you just order 2 McDoubles with Mac Sauce and then ditch one or both bottom buns and just smoosh them together it’s a very for real sandwhich.

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

I think this looks like crap, they should just bring back the grand Mac instead.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I wish I had been old enough to give a poo poo about the Arch Deluxe. Too bad I was an idiot child who only ate chicken nuggets.

Between ages 9-18 I didn't get mcds or any other fast food at all and when I finally got back into it I was weirdly pleased when I found the nugs inedible......

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
going to take my life into my own hands and get some mcdonalds today

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

WatermelonGun posted:

going to take my life into my own hands and get some mcdonalds today

Get some nuggets and hot mustard

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

bird with big dick posted:

I went to McDs for lunch a little while ago and downloaded the app for the first time and they had a variety of coupons, some of which were maybe only for the first time app user, and I ended up using a 2 large fries for $4 and then also a double filet o fish. I'm guessing this totals 2400 calories or something

1. Fries are still the best, obviously.
2. I loving love the filet o fish and thought it could not help but be improved by an additional fish patty but I'm not sure it was. There's something about the ratio between patty and tarter and that fuckin steamed bun that is maybe perfect?
C. Those fuckin $1.19 sausage breakfast burritos are delicious but the cancelled big burrito with the full sassage patties and that good rear end sauce was even better.
5. gently caress English McMuffins we didn't win a war against those limey shitbirds to eat their lovely loving sandwich toast just get a biscuit you idiot.
f. At least the one I went to the differentiation between the spaces that were for app ordering vs. getting told to pull ahead because they didn't have any nuggets or whatever up was very confusing and I could see it causing a lot of honking and finger waving if they were busy. But it's possible that is a characteristic to this particular lovely mcdonalds.

With all the changes they've done to drive-thrus and the waiting parking spots for those and for app/delivery pick up there are just a really tiny number of parking spots in general at most McDonalds now it seems.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Rick posted:

With all the changes they've done to drive-thrus and the waiting parking spots for those and for app/delivery pick up there are just a really tiny number of parking spots in general at most McDonalds now it seems.

If you get those lil sausage burritos you will never wait. It's a frozen egg, sausage, and mild chilis mixture in a bag with half a slice of American cheese in a tortilla combined and rolled the night before. All they do when you order them is put them in one of those food service grade microwaves for a little bit and stuff them in a bag with some picante sauce.

Don't let this put you off, those little lovely burritos own hard.

They are not good breakfast burritos by any proper standard but they are tasty lovely burritos.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
I'm addicted to McDonald's sweet and sour sauce and am sick of having to get it in tiny packets. Anyone know of a similar tasting sauce you can buy online or whatever?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

So glad I got one final McDonald's before they shut a few hours later last night here in the UK.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I mentioned this from a few pages ago, but I had someone attempt another fraudulent charge through the app. I'd changed my password to some 12 character random thing and deleted the app since then, but that doesn't stop your account from existing out on McDonald's servers. yay.

So far this charge hasn't gone through because the only payment info on the account is the cancelled card, but still McDonald's is really lovely and in denial about their security. Don't use the app.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

UltraRed posted:

I mentioned this from a few pages ago, but I had someone attempt another fraudulent charge through the app. I'd changed my password to some 12 character random thing and deleted the app since then, but that doesn't stop your account from existing out on McDonald's servers. yay.

So far this charge hasn't gone through because the only payment info on the account is the cancelled card, but still McDonald's is really lovely and in denial about their security. Don't use the app.

Do you have the app save your CC info? I usually don't do that on any phone apps.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Dell_Zincht posted:

So glad I got one final McDonald's before they shut a few hours later last night here in the UK.

McDonald's isn't a essential service?!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Some piece of poo poo pulled up behind me in the other drivr thru lane and got served first, what the gently caress?

Spitting on their car about 16 times eased the anger.

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020
Can someone tell me about their experience with the chicken mcgriddle

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

very nice i like posted:

It’s like a hot chicken sandwich with pancakes instead of bread for 1.50 I like them a lot

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

very nice i like posted:

Usually p. decent, but once in a blue moon, they half-rear end microwaving the mcgriddle cakes and it's a bummer

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got the Double Big Mac. It actually had the meat to bun ratio that all Big Macs should have. It was a bit much for me though. I'm really full after that, fries, and a McChicken. I don't know if I'll eat again today.

And yeah, the one piece of cheese was weird.

BromanderData
Mar 20, 2013

Stroke it with me

The Chosen One

I got the Double Big Mac. It actually had the meat to bun ratio that all Big Macs should have. It was a bit much for me though. I'm really full after that, fries, and a McChicken. I don't know if I'll eat again today.

And yeah, the one piece of cheese was weird.

I still think the grand Mac was a better version of this and I wish they’d bring it back.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Went to McDs for a lunch sausage McMuffin meal. Apparently they aren't doing all day breakfast now. Took a flyer and got a big Mac. Add another slice of cheese add onion bit maybe it'd be ok. It'd been ages since I had one, but I wasn't impressed.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

BromanderData posted:

I still think the grand Mac was a better version of this and I wish they’d bring it back.

I'll be honest, I found the Grand Mac a bit weird. Why won't McDs just make the McKinley/Denali Mac a national menu item? Especially now with the never frozen QP patties, that seems like a much better option than using it's own special snowflake patties that are sized like a Whopper.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
when I worked at McD's in my mid teens we had a maintenance guy who would craft double big macs using the quarter pounder patties and obliterate it in like 30 seconds. To this day I wonder if it's a thing you could conceivably order - I've never had the guts to try - or if you have to just be an employee making it on the sly.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
As delicious as it sounds I feel like fast food workers are stressed out enough that I don't want to ask for bespoke items

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
A DBL Quarter Pounder with cheese and a large fries gives me the SERIOUS meaty face sweats. I couldn’t imagine doubling the meat and cheese there.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I haven't been able to eat a double quarter pounder with cheese since my 20's

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Glenn Quebec posted:

As delicious as it sounds I feel like fast food workers are stressed out enough that I don't want to ask for bespoke items

In the UK it’s already all bespoke, they haven’t had pre-made heat lamp food here for ages: the food itself is kept in a warmer in its constituent parts and assembled to order. And although I’ve never done it, you can add or subtract anything on the touchscreen menu thing.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

very nice i like posted:

NOne of the local McDonalds carry anything but Hot n Spicy so it's a Hot N Spicy McGriddle only and . . . .it is an experience. I wouldn't say it's terrible but it doesn't give the whole sweet N savory thing you usually expect, so I don't anticipate ordering it again. The biscuit version is fine.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

tetsuo posted:

when I worked at McD's in my mid teens we had a maintenance guy who would craft double big macs using the quarter pounder patties and obliterate it in like 30 seconds. To this day I wonder if it's a thing you could conceivably order - I've never had the guts to try - or if you have to just be an employee making it on the sly.

I worked there in my teens too and saw some crazy stuff made. One kid loved to make quadruple quarter pounders with big Mac sauce, did it almost every day. Multi-decker mcmuffins were also popular

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I don't understand this loss edit/

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

I don't understand this loss edit/

June 5th 1989

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Do you have the app save your CC info? I usually don't do that on any phone apps.

It did. I don't remember selecting to have it automatically save, so it was probably the default setting. I actually had to google how to delete my CC info from the app, but I'd already cancelled my card since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Bravo