Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seizon
Oct 10, 2011

Jollibee steak things are actually dank lol. might push the restaurant to B tier alone. the vaunted spaghetti sucks poo poo though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Just to clarify, I'm talking about American A&W and not Canadian A&W. American A&W is just a shadow of its former self. Back when it had Mozza Burgers, Black Cows and decent Onion Rings. It used to be Sonic, except way better, now it's just actively depressing.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
https://tiermaker.com/create/110fastfoodchains-19600

A more complete list for those of us more-professional athletes who need a need a bit more on our cheat days.

A living document for sure . . . just haven't really felt like anyone's earned the 'S' rank lately . . .

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What the gently caress is a Zaxbys are you people just making up words now

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
It's a Chicken place, sort of a cross between KFC and Culver's.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

shadow puppet of a posted:

Quiznos made subs? I thought they made small, expensive tartines served on hot wax paper?

Fifteen years ago Quiznos had a good thing going, and that thing was drat good toasted subs. I don't know what happened but the rot set in fast.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Didn’t a Quiznos lobster sub kill some lady

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

bird with big dick posted:

What the gently caress is a Zaxbys are you people just making up words now

Their food looks good in the ads they buy for college sports but that's all I know of them.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

bird with big dick posted:

Didn’t a Quiznos lobster sub kill some lady

No that was the internet making things up, but she was a massive stupid chud so it would've been points in their favor if they had IMO.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

made a Canada list

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

FormaldehydeSon posted:

made a Canada list

What about Harveys

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

What about Harveys

Wasn't in the list but I'd put it at a solid A although I haven't been there in like 10 years. Maybe I'll make a bigger list with more Canadian fare but my Fast Food knowledge is skewed heavily by downtown Toronto food courts each of which solely consist of one unique place that sells overpriced "Boxes", one unique Chinese food place, then a Subway & Tims

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Revised list with the expanded tiers. I apologize for nothing. :colbert:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sean10mm posted:

Revised list with the expanded tiers. I apologize for nothing. :colbert:

Reported

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Sinteres posted:

On that note, has anyone here been to Cook Out in North Carolina? I don't live there, but whenever I pass through I stop by because they have really good milkshakes. Maybe I only feel this way because it's somewhere I can only go very rarely, but they're S tier to me.

CookOut is better than Five Guys and shockingly, SHOCKINGLY consistent

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 05:36 on May 7, 2020

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
No Culver's, Shake Shack, or Del Taco. What's the point?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

No Culver's, Shake Shack, or Del Taco. What's the point?

I would take Cook Out, without hesitation, over all three of those.

Actually if you told me I could have Cook Out but I had to give up all other fast food, I would only really miss Taco Bell. I don't count sandwich shops like Jersey Mike's as fast food though.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

TheAardvark posted:

I would take Cook Out, without hesitation, over all three of those.

Actually if you told me I could have Cook Out but I had to give up all other fast food, I would only really miss Taco Bell. I don't count sandwich shops like Jersey Mike's as fast food though.

I've never had Cook Out because I don't live anywhere near the south and don't generally eat fast food when I'm traveling.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Wait is elevation burger a chain? I thought it was a local thing

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
There's no cookout within 200 miles of my house. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

UltraRed posted:

There's no cookout within 200 miles of my house. lol

I'm 1047 miles from the nearest one :( it's definitely my most missed restaurant from the south.