Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Rules:

1) ITT you do not talk about ITT club.
2) You DO NOT talk about the thread... until it is over.
3) Someone yells gets banned, poo poo posts or logs out - the thread is over.
4) Only 2 quotes to a post
5) One post at a time
6) No goatse, no tits, no FYAD
7) The thread will go on as long as it has to...
8) If this is your first time at ITT Club, you have to post

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Feb 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Mashing keys with my fists to the rhythm of Where is My Mind

Manifisto

goats

tats

dyad

ty nesamdoom!

Macnult

edited in true time

Macnult fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Feb 4, 2020

Manifisto

one of my extracurricular activities in high school was the Information Technology (IT) Club. strangely enough it turned out that all of us liked tomatoes, so for a little while we were going to change our name to the Information Technology and Tomato Club,. however we soon discovered a mutual love for turnips as well, so we instead became the Information Technology, Tomato, and Turnip (ITTT) Club. good times.

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

one of my extracurricular activities in high school was the Information Technology (IT) Club. strangely enough it turned out that all of us liked tomatoes, so for a little while we were going to change our name to the Information Technology and Tomato Club,. however we soon discovered a mutual love for turnips as well, so we instead became the Information Technology, Tomato, and Turnip (ITTT) Club. good times.

Did you prefer programming tomatoes or turnips? This is important

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

haha these are exactly the kinds of zingers we liked to exchange in the old ITTT Club (which we sometimes pronounced "Eye Triple-Tee See" because of how badass that sounds). but seriously neither tomatoes nor turnips are computers, a fact that is less commonly known than it should be.

Goons Are Great posted:

quoting this again, honestly it deserves to be quoted multiple times

[quite="Goons Are Greet" post="502221612"]
Did you prefer programming tom-ah-toes or tulips? This is important
[/quite]

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

badgers and coyotes will work together to hunt for creatures that they both eat. they don't share though, only one gets the meal, but they'll still hang out and get more food together than they would alone

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

City of Glompton

orbs, i regret to announce i just lost the game. apologies

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

haha these are exactly the kinds of zingers we liked to exchange in the old ITTT Club (which we sometimes pronounced "Eye Triple-Tee See" because of how badass that sounds). but seriously neither tomatoes nor turnips are computers, a fact that is less commonly known than it should be.

[/quite]

Manifisto posted:

[/quite]

Thank you for your service

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

but potatoes can be batteries or power a light or something I remember that from some school experiment i saw on tv so maybe turnips can too? I feel like maybe they could, then they could be part of your computer

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the turnip test;

to find out if the participants cannot tell a turnip from a computer

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Twenty Four

Nosfereefer posted:

the turnip test;

to find out if the participants cannot tell a turnip from a computer

lol

Manifisto

don't mind me, just shih tzu posting

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Several fruits can or historically could be computers though, so that's confusing.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Several fruits can or historically could be computers though, so that's confusing.

:( sadly that's a lie. I should know, I spent like two grand on an apple and it just turned to mush after a couple of weeks.

couldn't even get a refund :argh:

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

I would like to order the BYOB club, please.

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I would like to order the BYOB club, please.

Mitch Hedberg, probably my favorite comedian, on being in the club sandwich club:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyFvGL3Z5F8

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
I may not be the it girl

But I do do hobby level it

I put video cards in workstations and sell them

That's all I do

It's like not even hobby it

Maybe it's like hobby I or hobby t

I dunno I'm too drunk to post rn help

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

Mitch Hedberg, probably my favorite comedian, on being in the club sandwich club:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyFvGL3Z5F8

That's who I stole that joke from!

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

That's who I stole that joke from!

Ah, no I didn't mean to imply you stole it, just reminded me of a funny bit from a guy who was really funny, so, I think that means you did a good job too!

Or maybe you were just accidentally referencing it and if thats the case heck everybody I know with a sense of humor references good jokes when they apply to the situation all the time and thats also good and funny!

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

Ah, no I didn't mean to imply you stole it, just reminded me of a funny bit from a guy who was really funny, so, I think that means you did a good job too!

Or maybe you were just accidentally referencing it and if thats the case heck everybody I know with a sense of humor references good jokes when they apply to the situation all the time and thats also good and funny!

No, I was remembering that joke when I posted it. Just kind of ribbing myself.

Twenty Four

Ah nice lol it's a good one!

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

Ah nice lol it's a good one!

It definitely is

Lucavi
rule 6 is rude

Goons Are Gifts

No worries, there is no rule 6

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

No worries, there is no rule 6

yeah, I'm not getting this reference to "rules"

ty nesamdoom!

super sweet best pal

I can't believe I made it into the club!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I am a bit worried that the NOT-ITT Club is missing the last two commandments...

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

Uxzuigal posted:

I am a bit worried that the NOT-ITT Club is missing the last two commandments...

The ButtTheShitmanFart ones?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
tried to sell some stuff online, dude didn't like the price and asked me if I was for real...

So now I am having an existential crisis - am I real? or am I virtual reality? Are WE virtual reality? Or is reality virtual? A virtual reality reality virtuality

<3 <3 Vanisher

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
The only club I have ever seen as good as this one is when I saw a freakin' cave man, OP.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Gross Dude posted:

The only club I have ever seen as good as this one is when I saw a freakin' cave man, OP.

You should read the rules. You don't talk about ITT club. I challenge you to a... post.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Escape From Noise

*Pounding table*
Post off! Post off! Post off!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Gross Dude, Stinky, Lewd,
Coming in here, breaking rules,
Hiding, not accepting the duels.

I am to tired to try hard, good night!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot